Start by marking “Paleo Diet for Cyclists: Delicious Paleo Diet Plan, Recipes and Cookbook for Achieving Optimum Health, Performance, Endurance and Physique Goals (Food for Fitness Series)” as Want to Read:

4.20  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
The ideal companion to Lars Andersen's "Juices for Cyclists" & "Smoothies for Cyclists"

Say goodbye to boring food fatigue with this unique, no-nonsense, no-filler approach to getting maximum nutrition and without sacrificing on taste, Lars Andersen provides you with everything you need to have a tasty, varied, power-packed primal meal that is quick to prepare and delic
Published August 23rd 2012 by Nordic Standard Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Paleo Diet for Cyclists, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paleo Diet for Cyclists

·  5 ratings  ·  1 review

Teresa Miller
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great recipes...

We cycle and just completed 5 Boro ride last weekend in NYC. We mainly eat paleo and feel bloated and lazy when we don't We will incorporate these into our meal plans.
Patrick Dickey
Martin
marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
1 follower
Lars Andersen is a sports author, nutritional researcher and fitness enthusiast. In his spare time he participates in competitive running, swimming and cycling events and enjoys hiking with his two border collies.