Start by marking “I Belong With You (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
I Belong With You (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #2)

I Belong With You

(Love and Dessert Trilogy #2)

Paperback
Published July 2013

To ask other readers questions about I Belong With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Belong With You

Start your review of I Belong With You (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #2)
Anne
Nov 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
I've been wanting to read this so badly ever since finishing the first book, and it's been SITTING ON MY KINDLE THE WHOLE TIME AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY BOOKS. Couldn't believe it when Amazon told me I had already purchased it! LOL!
Kathy Jo
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read 2016 - Still love this one too! :)

5 Stars

I love I Belong With You! It is definitely one of my favorites!

Kit has not had the best luck when it comes to men. She has dated guys who are shallow and only see her as eye candy and a trophy. She has never given her heart away to anyone and has definitely never been in love. She holds back and it all seems to stem from her dead beat father.

When Kit first moves to Fircrest she meets Rob. There is instant chemistry and she thinks that it could lead
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
This is a fun series. I enjoyed book two quite a bit, maybe even more than the first book. Like the first book I enjoyed the relationship between the sisters and the setting of the bakery in a small town.

I liked our heroine Kit. I think I liked her more in this book. Maybe since it was from her perspective so we were really able to get to know her better. The romance was a little unexpected. I kind of thought things would go a certain way and was surprised how things played out. I liked being
Katie W
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore this series and love these sisters! This story is about the second sister, Kit. Kit is a very beautiful woman and is happy with her new life as a bread baker. She's had a thing for restaurant owner, Rob, but he's being a jerk--and she's done with jerks. Her future brother-in-law sets her up on a blind date for his and Layla's wedding dinner and she's not very impressed--until she digs under the exterior to see what he's really like inside. A mystery surfaces when Kit is ...more
Heidi
I started this book out thinking I wouldn't like it as much as the first. In book one I didn't necessarily love Kit's character and I was actually looking forward to reading Jane's story more. ( book 3 ) Boy was I wrong. I LOVED IT! I actually liked this one better than the first I think. Thoroughly enjoying taking a vacation in Fircrest!
Kathy
Jul 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I absolutely love that this book was unpredictable.  I started it "knowing" exactly where it was going and who Kit was going to end up with.  Thankfully the author knew better than I did and knew who Kit really belonged with.

The books in this series are light and fun and yet underneath there are some deeper issue addressed.  I enjoy reading about these sisters that sticks together and over comes the obstacles that are placed in their path while finding happiness along the way.

4.5

Rating: 4.5
Jane
I Belong With You is the second book in the Love & Dessert trilogy and tells the love story of Kit and Hunter, both artists that meet on a blind date set up for her sister's Layla's engagement party. The development of their love is a cute love story with a trip to comic con, where Hunter proposed to Kit; it was a cool place for a super hot nerdy guy to propose to a beautiful woman.

Problems continue with the bakery, the sisters, Layla, Kit and Jane stick together and deal with insulting men,
Michael-Ann
Jul 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
2-1/ 2stars - I enjoyed parts of the Hunter & Kit romance though I found Rob's switch from friendly, charismatic restaurant owner (book 1) to narcissistic stalker unbelievable. The supporting characters lack depth. They are stereotypes more than characters. It's also kind of lazy of Shannon Guymon to make the leading men all gorgeous, rich and successful. How hard is it to fall for that combination of traits? That said, I will likely read book three just to see what happens between Jane and ...more
Heather
Aug 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, chick-lit
I love Shannon Guymon. This is book two in her Love and Dessert Trilogy. Enjoyed the first one (You Belong With Me), which is why I read the second. I even messaged the author herself on Goodreads to tell her I had thoroughly enjoyed them and to urge her to write the third ASAP! She said it will come out early September, MAYBE late August. These are fun, happy-ending (squeaky clean) love stories. I will say I found the time frame perhaps a little quick and thus not so believable, but then again, ...more
Angela
Eh. It would have been a typical fluffy 3-star ebook love story, except that even the "good" guy had some serious possessive behaviors and ways of treating the girl that made me feel like he could be abusive just like the "bad" guys. And way too much eye-rolling.
Valerie Waters
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Super cute book!! I loved Hunter! He was so awesome. Alex is creepy and rob is a joke!!! I was so hoping they were going to get together in the last book. But man. He was crazy!!!
Shauna
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OH. I. LOVE. THIS. SERIES!
Fun, fun romantic novels.
Filled with depth and mystery too.

Sisters helping one another.
Love triangles.
Sabatoge.
All served up with the best bakery sweets there are.

You will turn every page, soak up every word, sigh with every breath.

You will gasp at plot twists and want to wring a few necks.

And in the end you will know you just read another really wonderful book that you will want to share with everyone!

In book ONE, You Belong With Me, you met the three sisters and the
Amie Aycock
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a book that is hard to put down!! If you are like me you will stay up late to finish it!! I loved this book!! The characters are fun, and are very relatable. There are some new characters that are just as fun and quirky as the ones in the first book! Like the first book you feel every emotion they feel in this book!! Shannon makes the characters seem like they are your best friends! It is fun to see the growth of the sisters from the first to the second book. I loved seeing ...more
Erica
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars.

Shannon Guymon's books always leave me content and happy. Though perhaps not the deepest books or most elegant prose, I adore the sweet characters and HEA's. I Belong With You, Book 2 of her Love & Dessert series holds true to Shannon's style.

All 3 sisters in this series are awesome! Between the three you've got: strong, feisty, sweet, bold, bookworm, defender of the weak, artist, brave, etc. I love that each sister is her own person, but they're so supportive and defensive of
Terrie
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Book #2 in the "Love and Dessert Trilogy".

Kit Kendall moved to Fircrest with her sisters, Layla and Jane in the hopes of starting over. Baking bread instead of painting is quite the transition but she's never been happier in her life. Too bad life has a habit of throwing her curve balls and Rob Downing, the owner of the Iron Skillet might just be too much to handle. She's not sure whether or not she should catch him or throw in her mitt. Especially when Hunter shows up and decides she's the
Carol Kurtz
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was first introduced to this author when I found the first book in the series for free on Amazon. I enjoyed reading that book and since have slowly added more of her books to my collection.

I found this to be a good, fairly clean romance. After reading about the sisters in the first book, I was very excited to be able to pick up this book for free on Amazon and continue reading about them. I look forward to getting the next one in the series and reading it as well!

Because I get (and read) a lot
Christina Tarbet
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shannon Guymon is my favorite author and she has delivered once again another great story! I loved the first one and was so excited to read the second which continued the Kendall sisters' lives and relationships. There is a happy mix of new and old characters. This one follows Kit's search for a happy ending. Will she find it? Shannon writes so well. The characters have you smiling along with them. When they face heartache you feel for them. You also get more of Layla and Michael as well. It is ...more
Krista
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
This one is Kit's story, and I have to admit, I thought we'd be seeing Jane next. Kit seemed like the "hardest" of the sisters. She's a doll though, and I really liked her. I won't give anything away, but I love how Guymon totally surprises the reader with personality changes. The hero was totally unexpected. The only downside; the "falling in love" was a little fast, even for a romance. It also seemed just a touch unreal. We spent more time on the other potential match then the one she ended up ...more
I loved the first in this series, so I was excited to pick up where I had left off. Kit is an awesome character who I could relate to--putting up a front so no one knows how she really feels underneath. Rob is hot & she has hinted she would like to date him. Enter Hunter--who acts like a macho jerk, but is a nerd underneath. TOTALLY loveable! A fun and easy read. I will definitely look for the last one of this series to see how Jane's story turns out!
Andrea
Apr 07, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked this book better than the first. It was a bit more complex and entertaining. Although, like "You Belong With Me," this book had many writing and grammatical errors that interrupted the flow while reading and negatively impacted my impression of the book. For example, "Your new security system wasn't full proof it turns out." FULL proof, not FOOL proof. The mistakes were distracting. The author needs to find a new editor.
Kristen
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, cover-love
Loved Kit's story!!! The sisters are all such strong, loyal, dynamic women. This is a great series.

I cant believe (view spoiler)

Can't wait to read the 3rd one.

Moral Note: Clean romance, clean language, mild violence.
Debbie
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Love and Dessert trilogy. It is the story of Kit. She thought that she was in love with one man, until she was set up on a blind date. She has several adventures, and is also attacked in her house by a mysterious person. It is a very good story.
Wilma Ferrell
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I belong to yo

I loved this book. It was well written and shows how deep love can be for every one and if you really love someone death will not be the end. They will live with you the rest of your life.
Gayle
Feb 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, read-in-2014
It's been a while since I read the first book in this series, but it didn't take long to remember these three sisters and their fun relationships. This book was a little surprising in that it didn't turn out like I expected it to at the beginning, but very enjoyable nonetheless!
Angelyn
Oct 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Clean, a little cheesy but I liked it romance. Definately light reading and a little unrealistic.
Tammy
Oct 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Chick lite book, kind of predictable story but I enjoyed the 3 sisters and ready to read the 3rd book. But really who gets engaged knowing someone a month??
Kim
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Although the story lines in all these books are somewhat similar, I can't help but love the characters and want to keep reading the stories. They are easy reads, but fun and cute.
Teri
Oct 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Once I started this book I couldn't put it down!!!! I loved Winston!!! The addition of comedy was great too.

Spoiler Alert
The only thing I didn't care for was how Rob' s character changed.
Jeanie Rex
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Loved thebook.Have already downloaded the other two in the series. Anxious to read more by this author. Thanks!
Angie
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lds, adult, not-library
I like the sisters in these books.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jan 05, 2015 11:41AM

• Heart & Soul: A Romance (Tanner Family, #3)
  • Me & Mister Everything: A Romance (Tanner Family, #4)
  • The Truth about Miss Ashbourne
  • Hard Pack (Ridden Hard, #2)
  • Hard Flip (Ridden Hard, #1)
  • The Heart of a Vicar (The Jonquil Brothers #6)
  • Rachel Laine (The Women of Merryton #3)
  • Painting Kisses
  • The Sidelined Wife (More Than a Wife, #1)
  • The Secretive Wife (More Than A Wife #2)
  • My Not So Wicked Boss (My Not So Wicked #3)
  • My Not So Wicked Stepbrother (My Not So Wicked #1)
  • My Not So Wicked Ex-Fiancé (My Not So Wicked #2)
  • Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls #2)
  • Trouble in Loveland
  • All I Want for Christmas
  • Once Again in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls #3)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
I live in the Rocky Mountains with my husband and children and love my home when its not snowing. Im the author of 37 books so far. I also write YA Paranormal Romance under my pen name, Katie Lee OGuinn. I enjoy the outdoors, reading and being with my family. To find out the latest on my books, check out my blog. You can purchase all of my books at Amazon.com. Im also a huge supporter of Operation ...more

Love and Dessert Trilogy (3 books)
  • You Belong with Me (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #1)
  • My Sweetheart (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #3)