Start by marking “The Cowboy Imports a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy Imports a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #3)

The Cowboy Imports a Bride

(The Cowboys of Chance Creek #3)

Rob Matheson’s a fighter. Flattening enemies with his fists or with his legendary practical jokes, he’s a tough enemy, and a troublesome friend. But Rob doesn’t know how much longer he can keep up the act. As his buddies get married one by one, he’s left with his lonely life – and the sinking feeling he lost more than his dreams when he traded them for a thick skin. Now Ro ...more
Published September 3rd 2013 by One Acre Press (first published September 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy Imports a Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy Imports a Bride

Start your review of The Cowboy Imports a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #3)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I really liked The Cowboy Imports a Bride. I loved Rob and Morgan together. They were sweet together. I felt like everyone treated them like shit. I was angry for them. Especially Claire.... She is still a bitch no change there. She treated Morgan like shit in this book too. I love how much Rob worked to give Morgan her dream. This book was my favorite so far.
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I don't think I'm going to continue this series. I liked Rob in book 1 and I loved him, I just didn't care for Morgan or maybe it was more their story.

I didn't understand their chemistry but I also didn't read book 2 because I hate the sister and Jamie bored me in book 1. So if chemistry stated there I missed out on it.

The way everyone treated Rob was disgusting and how his mom just allowed his father and brothers to constantly bully him irritated me. Everyone kept pulling practical jokes on e
Wminbc
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Just what I needed...hot, fun and cowboy-rific!

As the readers of my reviews…you should see a trend in my reading: Cowboys, fighters, rodeo cowboys, fighting cowboys, and just for good measure I read some bikers too. So it should come as no surprise that when the opening line in a book called The Cowboy Imports a Bride is “Rob Matheson’s a fighter”, I hit the request button on Net Galley. Rob is the youngest of four and life with three older brothers constantly telling you what to do and how to d
Lisa Kay
★★★½✩ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Nicely narrated by Amy Rubinate. Quick, fast story that she handled well.

There were story-lines in this I enjoyed more than in the other books, but by contrast, I was disappointed with other parts that just didn't come across as quite right. Or maybe "fully developed" is more accurate. The arguments were not between the hero and heroine (which was nice!), but mostly between the other characters from previous books. Nice change of pace, that. Loved Rob's
Linda
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
When Rob´s father promises a bit of land to the son that marries first, Rob is quick to propose to the woman who´s caught his eye. Morgan is ready for a change in life herself, so after a bit of negotiations, they´ve agreed, marriage and family while working together with her dream of a winery.
Neither of them expected the reactions from their families, though.
Can they get what they dream of, without sacrificing their loved ones?
Contemporary romance, emotions and smutty fluff in a great combo.
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
An arranged marriage not like one I've ever read before. I'm glad Rob finally got his act together both with stopping the practical jokes and going after what he wanted, Morgan and the land. I can't wait to see what they find out about Morgan, Claire and Ethan's mom in the next book. Also looking forward to Cab' HEA.
Kelly
Jul 12, 2013 rated it liked it
*ARC provided by netgalley*

This book is a sweet romance. I liked it but there was so much dramas, it was getting on my nerves and I don't really like when a book does that to me. Even if it is the third book in the series, you can read it as a stand alone but if you want to be more attached to the characters at very the beginning, you should start the first two books before starting this one. :)

Since he's a boy, Rob learned how to protect himself from his three older brothers by learning how
Julie
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it

The Cowboy Imports a Bride is a 2013 One Acre publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

In this book Rob gets his comeuppance for all those practical jokes. People do not believe he is capable of being serious, holding down a serious job or being serious about just one girl. But, Rob is pining over Claire's half sister, Morgan. When his father announces he will give 200 hundred acres to the first son that gets married, Rob makes a beeline to Morgan. She g
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Great story

I love tge Rob has meet his match. We finally learn the trurh about Mrs. Cruiz. Whats instore for the couples next?
Classy Lady
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017
Boring
Lindsey
This rating for me is entirely personal preference in story-telling.

I am very picky about my cowboy fiction.

In short I either hate it or I love it.

I was lost somewhere in the middle, because the first half I wasn't totally into. I couldn't quite relate to any of the characters in the story. I struggled between them being selfish, prudish, and a bit arrogant.

I wasn't all together sold on the whole, "I'm not a virgin, but I am now, and I'm not going to be with a man before I'm married--oh wait
Reader
Aug 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
ARRANGED MARRIAGE

having read the previous book in this series The Cowboy Wins a Bride. This was IMO a better read. I liked the heroine in this story a whole lot more.

Rob Matheson works on his family's ranch with his parents and brothers. Rob is a bit of a womaniser, practical joker and fighter. But deep down he's not happy with his lot in life. When his father offers 200 acres to the first son to marry and produce grandchildren, this gives Rob pause to think. Morgan the sister that Ethan and his
Erin
So I did enjoy this.

However... Claire is the biggest effing bitch in the world. Seriously, I have never liked her, and she just made my dislike of her that much stronger in this book. Jamie whom I really previously liked before was a bit of an ass for the short amount of time he was in it.

I liked Morgan. Honestly, she seems the most level headed and normal out of all the women in the series so far. (Though I can't remember how I felt about Autumn). Though her fears about getting pregnant before
Julie Barrett
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Cowboy Imports a Bride
This saga continues with another of the original men. Lots of backstory to bring you up to date on the happenings around town and in the couples lifes.
This one is about how the father of the four Matheson boys offers them 200 acres of land for free to be the first to get marrieds.
This book is mainly about Rob and his intended Morgan-from Ethan's side of the family, previously met in earlier books. She runs the family vineyard in Canada and when her half sister becomes
Pamela
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
This is a well written and edited romance novel set on a ranch in Montana.

The Hero is desperate to become independent from his father and his family's ranch. The heroine is a talented wine maker looking for the right place to settle down. When his father swears to give land to the first of his sons to marry the story takes off.

Family conflict and self doubt almost ruin this couple's plans, but all of the conflict leads to a HEA.

This is a good book for a light weekend or vacation read.

ARC provide
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of The Cowboy Imports a Bride from One Acre Press via Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.*

Sweet and hot romance with sexy cowboys galore.

Full review to come soon.

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
Elsa Arellano
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it
This is the story of Rob and Morgan, it started in The Cowboy wins a Bride and let me tell you is lovely the way these two fall in love.
It's a funny, romantic and sexy story. Of course there's drama and the predicament if they should be together.
You'll like it.
Mary Booth
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Is a very good series. I enjoy reading about love at first sight. Recommend this book if you like a good romance book.
CarolKat
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read the other books in this series, go back and do that now. You will definitely enjoy the series more as each one continues where the last one left off.

Rob has always been the prankster of this group of friends and he didn't expect to fall heads over heals for Morgan. Morgan was a surprise to everyone as it was revealed that she is Ethan and Claire's sister and the reason their mother disappeared every year.

With Morgan back in Canada the pranks on Rob begin. However the biggest
Linda
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
From the title of this book--The Cowboy Imports a Bride--you might think that the story is about a mail order bride. Nope! This book by Cora Seton, is about the importance of family and showing love and respect. The main characters, Rob Matheson and Morgan Tate, have dreams of accomplishing something on their own, without being dictated to by family or friends. But they also don't want to move away in order to be happy. This third book in the Cowboys of Chance Creek series, is entertaining and w ...more
Georgina Parkin
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
I wouldn't say I LOVED it, but I did really enjoy reading it. I didn't really like the big reveal as to what Aria did with all the money, it really brought down my enjoyment of the book because I think if it wasn't there I probably would have marked it 5 stars. These books are just so easy to read and a really nice thing to read between books and stuff because they're not super deep (they've got some depth but nothing too serious that'll leave me heartbroken or angry with anything that went down ...more
Dawn Cruikshank
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! What a powerful story. Finding out about Rob's family was an interesting journey to go on. The same goes for Morgan's family. What an interesting family dynamics. I love Rob & Morgan's love story. Two lost souls finding each other & pledging their love for each other before actually falling truly in love with each other. I am so happy that these two finally got their happily ever after! FANTASTIC job Cora! I listened to this entire book in one day - couldn't stop listening to it! I would re ...more
Kelly (the book hussy)
So somehow I skipped this one and read all the others in the series. I always liked Rob. It was nice getting to know Morgan. But I didn’t understand some of her choices (the whole no sex thing before marriage...even though she’s not a virgin...but then has sex before marriage anyway...?).

The Matheson brothers were jerks in this books. Looking back, I’m glad I skipped this one because I’m not sure I would have continued. And Holt (The dad)...man this old guy can be ruthless!

Cab still remains my
Andrea Gillan
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Practical joker turned serious

Rob is the ever practical joker but he had a deeper side to him. He has always felt undervalued by his father and brothers and wants something for himself. Morgan kind of swept him off his feet as she was the only woman who didn't want something from him and was the only one who he could be open with with his dreams. A chance proposal and deal made can they make it together.
Kathy
Nov 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Rob is a restless cowboy. No responsibilities to speak of and he is bored. When his father offers 200 acres to the first of his four sons to marry, Rob leaves for Canada to ask Morgan to marry him. They had met the month before and he wanted desperately to see her again. Things just keep going wrong and Rob and Morgan decide they may have to leave home to a hive their dreams.
Questian
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-to-read
i like how this one was written. so far he simplest problem can be very intriguing, and from there, it will determine the people who has your back. here, in spite of the hardships, family came thru. the blend of it wad really nice.
Kristy
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved how sweet Rob and Morgan were together. Everyone treated them poorly, but they knew what they wanted and worked as hard as they could to get it. Rob went into the relationship full-boar. I'm glad he figured out what he wanted to pursue in life.
Teresa
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd in the Cowboys of Chance Creek. It is easily read as a standalone book. A light steamy afternoon read. The audible version is well done. Rob's story is a little slower paced than the previous stories in the series but enjoyable.
Danica Pellice
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait to read more.

It was an excellent read and I have been reading this series since book 1. I do however think that Morgan's dad should have at least showed up for the wedding since everything else was perfect. Love love love this series
Alan T
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rob & Morgan

Morgan Tate works at a winery in Victoria, and has met Rob Matheson when she attends a wedding in Montana. Rob's father is offering 200 Acres too whichever of his 4 sons marrys first. Rob flies to visit Morgan and proposes.

Excellent characterization & plotting.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Finding Hope (A Chance and a Hope, #2)
  • The Rancher's Secret Love (The Montana McGregor Brothers, #2)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy's Fake Marriage (McCoy Billionaire Brothers Western Romance Book 1)
  • Mayhem's Betrayal
  • Mayhem's King
  • Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two #1)
  • Tough Talking Cowboy (Wild Rose Ranch #3)
  • Shutout (Scoring #1)
  • Taming The Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan, #1)
  • Going to the Chapel: The Wedding Chapel Series, Book 1 (Crystal Springs Romances 5)
  • Chance Encounter (A Chance and a Hope, #1)
  • Rescuing Mercy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Dead Presidents MC Spinoff)
  • Assisting Aimee (The Omega Team; Delta Force Heroes, #1.5)
  • Full Force (Declan’s Defenders Book 3)
  • Protecting Alabama's Kids (SEAL of Protection, #10)
  • Iris (Hart Land Book 4)
  • Tap'd Out (Dead Presidents MC, #5)
  • Brides of Legend: A Medieval Romance Collection
With over one million books sold, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cora Seton has created a world readers love in Chance Creek, Montana. She currently has thirty novels and novellas set in her fictional town, with many more in the works.

Like her characters, Cora loves cowboys, military heroes, country life, gardening, jogging, binge-watching Jane Austen movies, keeping up with the l

The Cowboys of Chance Creek (9 books)
  • The Cowboy's E-Mail Order Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #1)
  • The Cowboy Wins a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #2)
  • The Cowgirl Ropes a Billionaire (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #4)
  • The Sheriff Catches a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #5)
  • The Cowboy Lassos a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #6)
  • The Cowboy Rescues a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #7)
  • The Cowboy Earns a Bride (The Cowboys of Chance Creek, #8)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek, #9)