Start by marking “Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)

Seducing Destiny

(The Fae Chronicles #4)

Less than six months ago my life was twisted and flipped on its side. Things have changed so much I barely recognize myself anymore.

I am no longer an Enforcer.

I am no longer a Witch.

I no longer hate the Fae. (For the most part)

And the sex-on-a-stick-gorgeous-Fae? He isn't really the Dark Prince.

No, he is the father of my children and with the babies on the way, the la
ebook
Published January 20th 2015 by Amelia Hutchins (first published January 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing Destiny, please sign up.
Sebastian latest fb update says this month (December).

latest fb update says this month (December).

"Announcement.....I am trying to get Seduced out this month, my life has been very hectic, but I'm hoping that me and my badass team can get it out! Everyone send Gina some props, she's working hard on edits as I write....and then it's off to the editors...wish us luck!" (fb 8.12)
(less)

Start your review of Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)
Amelia Hutchins
Mar 14, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Seducing Destiny will be releasing on January 20th! I will be putting it up on all platforms at the same time. Unfortunately, if I placed it on pre-order, it would take longer to reach you. So I will be passing on it this time.

Kobo and Itunes: They changed their system, and their cover requirements. I am currently having my cover artist redo and work them so I can get the approved for the platforms.
Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
I waited so long for this book....maybe that was the problem. Maybe I built it up in my head? Nah, Syn's voice and character completely changed. Yes, a lot happened to her. I'll give you that, but in my opinion, it happened far TOO quickly. I won't go into details but I got whiplash from all the shit that went down. The plot and the action could have been really good with a bit more development but it felt like there was a lot of holes that didn't get cleared up. And it might seem petty but how ...more
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
When I thought I would go boneless with worry, he became the bones which held me up.

*MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Wow, I spechless.. I seriously don't know how Amelia does it?! It's amazing how she can deliver amazing book after amazing book?! Usually first book in a series is good, then second is okay, then the series gets more and more boring, however The Fae Chronicles are each FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!
”Forever will never be long enough with you.”

I see many people are not give
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Fae Loving Stars

[image error]

”I knew I loved him, but love wasn’t strong enough to seduce destiny into giving us what we wanted. Danu kept telling me that destiny had to be won, that I wasn’t just born to it, and that I had to fight to get it.”

Well fighting is exactly what Syn and Ryder do in this fourth kick ass installment. They are faced with life threatening obstacles to their world and their newborn babies lives are in danger. Damn it if these two didn’t come out stronger than ever. S
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Emotional Stars

*Spoilers*

photo 789557_zpsbi11vxyi.gif

This series is Fucking Awesome!!!!!!!! This book wow, I don't even know where to start or how to put into words how good this book was. It had everything I want in a book, and I finally got the I love you I was waiting for from Ryder and Syn!!!! Amelia Hutchins does it again! Right out the gate she had me freaking the hell out. This book grabbed my attention and kept me on a emotional rollercoaster til the end. At the 25% mark of the book I am gutted!!(view spoile
Sammy Loves Books

Ah Ryder!!! You Sexy, Freaky Stud!!! I tried to stay away, but I'm Obsessed!!

Ryder

Ryder

“No woman could ever give me what you have,” he said softly. “I’ll spend eternity loving you, Synthia. And tormenting you in my bed, until you admit who your master is,” he finished

The war against the Mages (which is starting to get on my nerves) continues. The Mages, which are suppose to be weaker Fairies, have been able to pull off stunts that I thought shouldn't have been possible. At least we find out why,
Melissa Woods
Sep 21, 2013 rated it liked it
Ehhh, was not what I hoped it to be. Thought it was really corny.
Jilly
May 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: fantasy, faeries-fae
Someone please kill me.

Why why why do I feel a need to finish a crappy book series?
bang head on wall photo: Head Bang tumblr_inline_mthwvwdOtJ1reoodi_zps8a86c122.gif

Maybe I am a type A personality that needs to complete things I start. Or, I'm a masochist. Yeah, it's probably the second one. Because this book was pure torture to get through.

Speaking of masochism...Ryder has fully turned into Christian Grey at this point. It's Fifty Shades of Fae all over the place. The sex scenes are torturous. Just ridiculous and tedious. The same shit/different day, over and over again.
Mallory
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it

I can't believe it's all over! I'm so glad I gave this series a try because I ended up loving it! While this installment was a bit all over the place, I'm still satisfied with how it all ended. What am I going to do now??? I guess I'll have to go read Amelia's other book to get my fix :)

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

At the end of the last book, Syn is pregnant with twins and the Mages are still trying to kill the Fae. Well, that is still the status quo...but things do progress.

The Mages are in full force. It seemed instead of the Fae being offensive, they are very much on the defense. The Mages have struck quite a few places and quite frankly have gone for the jugular. The only saving grace is Syn.

And would that be Syn the Human, Syn the half Fae, Syn the Whole Fae....or whatever else Syn could be?
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)

So book 4 had some seriously emotional moments that brought forth such strong feelings from me.
The looming war is still very much affecting the whole of Faery and Syn and her babies are still a visible and convenient target for others evil intentions.
The actions visited upon her finally resulting in an epiphany from Ryder regarding the true depths of his affections towards Syn.
There was a lot going on here and certain budding story threads are also interwoven into the narrative.
One of these bei
Aly is so frigging bored
To the people who "edited" this book: if you got any money from it, you should give it back. The editing was disgraceful. The punctuation was mostly ok, but the way the sentences were constructed... it was a disaster! And don't get me started on spelling and verb tenses and all the other grammatical crap because I would never finish this review.

About the characters: Ryder was too passive, not at all like himself. He was just around to boost Syn's confidence and fuck her, all the rest, well Syn c
Silvana
Feb 24, 2014 added it
Shelves: dnf
Sadly this was a DNF for me.

It pains me to say that I will not be continuing with this series, if this book is any indication of things to come.

This book was one of my most anticipated releases, yet sadly it failed to deliver, whether with character development, action or the connection between the characters. It started really well and then at the 26%, I found myself losing interest. The writing felt choppy and immature, I kept thinking this cannot be written by the same author of the previous
Seffra
5 stars!

So what...

THIS BOOK!!!!!

IT WAS CRAZZZYYYY!

Okay, so this book was on a whole new level than the previous three. I said the third book was a game changer, this one irrevocably altered the universe. I know I'm being dramatic but...THIS BOOK.

I seriously teared up at certain parts because we FINALLY know how Ryder truly feels about Syn and it was seriously a sight to behold. I loved him with her and even with his children. In this book, he was such a different man...well...erm...fae. I loved
ȷαεlα
Apr 27, 2014 marked it as dnf
Dnf ~10-15%

I still believe that the first 2 books in the series are amazing, or maybe I was new to PNR and naive(ha!). It's been months since I started this one and I'm sure I'm not finishing it anytime soon. So, yeah:

Patrycja
Feb 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015, pnr-uf-sf, adult
3.5 stars!
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Better than the previous book. More things going on, plots, traitors, killing, magic. It’s a pretty ridiculous series. Same complaint all the way through- too much sex. The sex scenes are 82 hours long and every chapter (or so it reads). Could really do with 90% less.
Georgia ♥

I freakin' loved it!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

review on the way!
✰ Liz ✰
description

Seducing Destiny is the fourth book in The Fae Chronicles. Synthia and Ryder are back and with the fate of their kind (and others) weighing on the balance, they will do whatever it takes to save the world and each other.

description
"You weren’t supposed to leave me, Pet; that wasn’t the deal."
Synthia and Ryder have been through so much. After finally discovering their love and devotion to each othe
Just Josie
I didn’t love this and I don’t know what is wrong with me. 😱

This world that Amelia Hutchins has created is beyond amazing, but this book simply didn’t do it for me.
And I HATE this feeling. 😭 #iamafanIpromise

Syn has always been this amazing, strong and fierce woman/Fae.
I didn’t feel that in this book. And I don’t know if it’s just me, but her “voice” seems to have changed. She was so aggressive and crass. She annoyed me. Flat out annoyed me. #whereismygirl?

The banter was also almost non-existi
Snow
5 CALM BEFORE THE STORM IN FAE LAND stars

this is a nice final wrap up of The Fae Chronicles series BUT I want more...

As a final book it does leave an open ending, and the new alluring notion that there could and should be a 5th book.

so i am fighting my own inner growling of discontentment that I have to leave this exquisite pair of badassery, loyalty and sexiness and settle for the "status quo", for now!

there would be more words from me if I was a super human or a magical creature perhaps, and I
BookOwl BookOwl
*****SPOILERS******

OMGGGGG! No one has any idea how I'm absolutely glad to finally have read this book. I waited five long months for this and I'm not going to lie I was a bit disappointed.

The Good Things about this book:

1. She had the babies, fyi > I knew she would have triplets. Dibs!
2. Ryder finally admitting his love for her and even proposed. And he Cried, CRIED!
3. The land is now safe for her babies.
4. The writing improved.(BIG BIG improvement there.)

Problems with this book
1. It was r
Jess
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fae, fantasy-romance

I love this series! Each book gets better and better!
There were so many new characters that I'm dying to know more about. I really hope Amelia gives us their stories.

I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!
AJ
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 conflicted stars

I continue to have a love/hate relationship with this series. I struggle with the writing – I find it a bit choppy and repetitive at times - but the story is just so damn addictive! That, and I have come to truly care about these characters. And I found myself eagerly anticipating the release of this book and diving in as soon as I got my grabby little hands on it.

Synthia has come a long way from the fae-hating, kickass, protector-of-humanity witch that we met in the first b
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
I have waited patiently (like I have a choice on the matter, lol…) for Ryder! Yes, I love Syn too, but really… Ryder has the most draw in this series. Can you imagine my excitement when the book came out? Like, drop everything and read this right away kind of reaction! ;)

But then, imagine my surprise when it was all about my excitement for Ryder and I tried my darn-nest to enjoy the story but it just wasn’t so. It was at this point that I feel like crying! What the hell happened? There was so mu
Whitney
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it

This book was highly anticipated. But unfortunately it felt more like a stepping stone than a major marker for the series. A lot of conflict was breezed right by (Ms. Hutchins, you should have milked it more!) while other conflicts are STILL unresolved. Ryder seemed more mild and not quite what we're use to. That's ok, lots of stuff happened and I know characters need to change and develop. It just felt a little off. Overall, I still enjoyed Syn and the entire story. I can't wait for
Natalie
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: baby-on-the-way
Forever loving Ryder and Syn.

The End...
For now...
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr
3.5 Stars

I read the first three books back to back but I stopped with Seducing Destiny several times. This is the type of book you have to read in order, even though the next book is about a different couple. I liked it, but I think I might have gotten my fill of Ryder and Syn. I found myself sucked in until the 40% mark because that’s where the angst and tension came from in regards towards the relationship between the two main characters.

The rest of the book was okay, I probably would have enj
Shanny
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Teaser:

“I need love, Ryder. It may sound stupid to you, but I need to feel it. I’m having your children and I don’t even know where I stand in your world. The only thing I know is that I stand where I was created to stand which is by your side and for me, that’s not good enough. I need you to want me there because you actually want it, not because it was meant to be.”

“You stand with me,” he said as he pulled me against him and kissed the top of my head. “I wasn’t raised to love anything. Not ev
Kenny Danewitz raveh
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
This was a great ending to a great series!!! loved everything about it. I think you can’t judge this book separately since it is the ending of sooooo much.
Loved the way both characters developed, it was such a good timing for everything to fall into place.
One thing that I love about this writer is that every new character that I’ve meat, I totally hoped she will get her own book!!! this is good writing for me since from such a brief encounter you get curious and just want more!!!!
The sex was as
Books like this... 2 35 Aug 15, 2017 09:47AM
Seducing Destiny 7 185 Jan 23, 2015 10:42PM

• A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer, #2)
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
  • Burn (Dark in You, #1)
  • A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)
  • Blaze (Dark in You, #2)
  • Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)
  • The Emperor of Evening Stars (The Bargainer, #2.5)
  • Ashes (Dark in You, #3)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • Here Be Sexist Vampires (Deep In Your Veins, #1)
  • End of Eden (Se7en Sinners, #2)
  • The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2)
  • Vampire Debt (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #2)
  • Dark King (Court of the Sea Fae, #1)
  • Death Game (Supernatural Battle: Vampire Towers #3)
  • Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • Wicked Ruin (Se7en Sinners, #3)
Amelia lives in the great Pacific Northwest with her family. When not writing, she loves everything paranormal and everything romance.
Reading order for those who are following the story-line and want the full experience.

Fighting Destiny - Ryder and Synthia's story-line
Taunting Destiny
Escaping Destiny
Seducing Destiny

A Demon’s Dark Embrace - Ristan and Olivia

Playing with Monsters - Lucian and Lena

The Fae Chronicles (7 books)
  • Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #1)
  • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
  • Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3)
  • Unraveling Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #5)
  • Embracing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #6)
  • Crowning Destiny (The Fae Chronicles #7)

News & Interviews

“This is your love; it has to be. I can’t breathe. I can’t fucking breathe without you, Synthia Raine. You weren’t supposed to leave me, Pet; that wasn’t the deal. I told you I would find you, damn you. How could you run from me in death where I cannot follow you? This isn’t right, but I get it now, you taught me. I know what love is, and it hurts. It’s tearing me apart, and I find I don’t enjoy it at all. Had you told me of this kind of pain, I’d have denied wanting it. I’d have lied if I could have. But if not feeling this pain meant never knowing you, I’d feel it again and again—just for you. I’d do it all again for one more moment with you.” 68 likes
“You made me feel the need to be a better person. You, Synthia, you made me want to be a better man.” 11 likes