Start by marking “Exit Stage Left” as Want to Read:
Exit Stage Left

Exit Stage Left

Gone Girl, Gone

Dad holds his ground, doesn’t move. I’m about to bowl him over with my suitcase when he finally stands back, as if we’ve just been in some stupid standoff he’s choosing to let me win.

He holds the door open for me.

“See you, then,” he says.

I hate him so much in that moment, my stomach heaves, tightens into a giant knot. The only thing saving me is the wide ope
Kindle Edition
Published July 2013

To ask other readers questions about Exit Stage Left, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exit Stage Left

Start your review of Exit Stage Left
Joanne MacNevin
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely enjoyed reading this book. It was a lot of fun to read, and I grew to love the character of Riley. Honestly, when I started reading, I thought this was a series for some reason, and I am disappointed that it isn't. I took one star away because I would have liked the book to be longer, I would have liked to read more about Riley and Miller and how her acting career grows. ...more
L. Storms
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Patti Larsen is a master at capturing emotion and making it real, at creating a character who is both vulnerable and confident at once. What talent! A truly lovely surprise.
Cynthia
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-teen
This is a very heartfelt, sweet story that I enjoyed. The colorful characters brought the book to life and Patti Larsen did an excellent job of capturing the drama scene in New York. The author gives you a good plot she gives you romance that is natural and easy, that is filled pain and sorrow. This book was a great coming of age story, with wonderful character that you can relate to.

It is hard to move on when you have lost the love of your life. Riley doesn’t get along with her father and move
Shmart06
Dec 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, new-adult
It was a good book, I expect no less from Patti Larsen. I know it was a good book because I am still thinking about it. I'm confused why Miller would jump into bed with Bianca just minutes after he confessed his love to Riley. I know Bianca was trying to seduce him, but the explanation that was provided just didn't seem to sit well with me. If he truly loved Riley he wouldn't be half naked with Bianca. I thought it needed more insight that was provided. Other than that my only gripe was it didnt ...more
Melissa Pearl
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
The thing that captured me about this book first was the cover. It is perfect for the book. I pictured this gorgeous girl as Riley the whole time I was reading.

This is a very heartfelt, sweet story that I really enjoyed. The colorful characters brought the book to life and Patti Larsen did an excellent job of capturing the drama scene in New York.

I loved Riley, she was easy to relate to. I know that fear of bearing your soul to an audience and I loved the way the author talked about how acting
Leila Logan-Sanders
Apr 15, 2017
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Jun 04, 2017
** Patti Larsen F...: Exit Stage Left 2 6 Jul 11, 2013 11:40AM
I write a lot of paranormal books for someone who is afraid of the dark. And I wonder why I have to sleep with the lights on. Sometimes life is a teenaged B horror movie and I'm the one who investigates when the scary music is playing. But the voices are calling and resistance is… Yes. I am a Star Trek geek, too. And a fan of RPG’s. With a slight coolness factor since I've been told I'm allowed to ...more

News & Interviews