Start by marking “Entrusted” as Want to Read:
Entrusted

Entrusted

How far would you go to protect the people you love?

Thrust into a world of Native American legends about Skinwalkers and Ancient Ones, Emma Hunter finds herself in the middle of a battle for a heart holding great powers – A heart hidden within her.

Seventeen-year-old Emma wants what every teenage girl wants: a life that revolves around school, her friends, and a boyfriend
ebook
Published November 18th 2013 by Entranced Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Entrusted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entrusted

Start your review of Entrusted
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book was fantastically good. I read this authors first book so as I enjoyed it so much I signed up for this books blog tour. What a great decision that was.
This book is full of mystery & intrigue. The synopsis doesn't give it the justice it deserves.
The Native American folklore aspect of this story had me very interested in reading more of this intriguing folklore.
To say I was glued to this from start to finish was an understatement. I didn't even stop to grab lunch. Yes it was
Zachary Flye
Originally posted on my blog, Zach's YA Reivews (zachsyareviews.com)

Review:

Protagonist: Emma was such an annoying narrator. While I understand the utter crap she's gone through in her life, I still find it hard to believe that throughout nearly the entire book, after everything she's seen, she still doesn't trust anybody and tries to do everything by herself. I'm sorry but if I saw some of the things Solomon and his friends could do, it doesn't matter how untrusting I am, if they want to help me
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
When I read the synopsis for Entrusted, my curiosity was certainly piqued. I love Native American folklore and having visited the Pacific Northwest a few times, these particular legends were of particular interest. While I liked Entrusted, it wasn't everything I was hoping for.

The story incorporates the Native American legend of the Raven. Long ago, he chose to travel the 'wrong' path and was punished. The Great Spirit took Raven's heart and placed it into a vessel for safekeeping until Raven's
Hollie
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Holy batman! When I first picked up Entrusted, I wasn’t entirely sure that this was going to be a book I ended up loving, but after a shaky start, this quickly turned into a book that wasn’t going to be put down without a fight.

I did struggle to really get on with Entrusted at the beginning of the book, and I think that was because I found Emma a very difficult character to relate to. We were literally dropped directly into her life with very little background information, other than the fact
chucklesthescot
Nov 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
*I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*

Emma has been bad again which means yet another move to a new 'home', where she hopes her destructive ex Luke will not find her. As well as a new home and school, she now finds her dreams invaded by Solomon, her protector.

I really disliked this book.

Firstly, Emma is an obnoxious, unpleasant, rude and whiny bitch to put it mildly, and I despised her from page one. I hate books where the so called heroine is
Sophie
Oct 11, 2013 rated it liked it

[Review is also posted in full on my blog http://beentherereadthatreviewedthebo...]

I really love the blurb for Entrusted and its mystery and intrigue. Honestly, Native American folklore is not something I read about often but actually that kind of drew me to this book because it was out of my comfort zone yet something I found interesting.

With that, I have to give a lot of credit to Connie Ann Michael because her writing really made me want to learn more. Entrusted felt really well researched
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Entrusted is one of those rare finds in a read because you don't hear much about it and the cover is just simple. But what lies in this book is so much more than I ever expected. It is full of Native American Folklore and it is just simply amazing! I mean I am part Native American and to read about the folklore told to us by the elders is amazing.

Emma Hunter is just trying to stay under the radar. She wants to have a normal life. She wants friends, school, and a boyfriend. She doesn't want
Connie Michael
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: young-adult
kathleen
Nov 26, 2013
Jaseena Al
Nov 26, 2013
I was born and raised in the city of Seattle but after attending Washington State University I turned into a country girl and moved to a small...very small town. I have two teenage boys that provide countless amounts of material for my books. My boys have left for college and now I occupy my time playing with my three dogs, mountain biking, kayaking, and anything else I can do outdoors.