Start by marking “Spin My Love (My Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Spin My Love (My Love, #1)

Spin My Love

(My Love #1)

World renowned DJ Tane Miller returns to his hometown after leaving when he was eighteen and never looking back. When he runs into his beloved childhood friend Giselle, his life takes a turn he could never have anticipated.

Giselle Reece has been in love with Tane ever since she can remember. After learning her lesson the hard way, she realizes that Tane isn’t the man she
Published June 16th 2014 (first published 2014)

Kellie Maddox-Ward
Sep 18, 2013 rated it really liked it

This was a nice, clean, fun read.
I mean clean as in their was hardly any bullshit.
No crazy ex's.
No kidnappings.
Stalkers.
Unnecessary drama really.

I'm not going to tell you the storyline, cos well... that will ruin it.
You've read the synposis. Majority of you have prob read the sneak peek into this book that was at the end of a certain other book, and well... you're smart kids.
It's a standalone.
You know that means that they get together - miscommunicate and then...
We get a HEA.

I'm going
Kristina
Jun 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
Ewww what a skeevy disgusting creep. No love story here, just a loser who gets off with many many many many females while professing great love for "his" girl. Really?

Giselle did NOT show any backbone, after all he did to her. Once again the H is let off the hook completely & stupidly quickly with no need to grovel whatsover.

Please explain to me if he was "SO in love with Giselle & she was the only woman that meant anything to him, the other women meant nothing" then please explain why h
Tara  TUG
Jun 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Once again another great book by Ms. Fernando. I think for me the only thing that would make me happier than knowing she published was that if she published a book every week. I like that she ventures out. You never know what you’re going to get when you meet the characters. It could range from a MC to a DJ. Giselle lacked the humor I have come to love from her female leads, but what she lacked in humor she made up for in heart and strength. Tane was like all her other males—swoon-worthy.

There a
Megan Tiscareno
Nov 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Parts of this story were unbelievable.

Stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled.

I thought it was so hard to believe that the main character would sleep with someone and never even realize that she was his childhood love, drugged up or not.

But whatever, what do I know? I'm not in the habit of being incredibly high and hooking up with people. Can't say that I've ever done that. So I took that part of the story for what it was and moved on.

Other than that, the story moved quickly and it real
Sheryl C. Nash
What can I say, except I LOVE YOUR STORIES, Chantal Fernando!!!!
Sobia
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
2 stars...it was a bit melodramatic, but more disappointing/irritating, was that while the Hero had a job we don't often see in romancelandia, (he's a freaking DJ!) that sounded all kinds of awesome, we barley get to see him at said job! Grrr... Also and this may have just been me, but I felt like we got told more stuff than we got shown...like the H was super close to his mom, but there aren't any scenes, in the prologue or flashbacks, that showed how close they were, and we get told the H was ...more
Kendra Smith
Jan 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
As far as romance novels go, this is mediocre. And as far as fiction novels go, it's really, really bad. No real direction, questions and teases left unresolved, and... here's the kicker... no climactic peak. Very flat, confused writing. Sort of like Sylvia Day's latest work, but written by a middle-schooler.
Kangan
Jan
Couldn't put this down.

Child hood love reunited. It was a bittersweet read, likeable characters and overall it flowed just right and was just the right legnth so no boring bits. I shed a few tears. Recommend read.
CC
Was a sweet but sad story. Needlessly sad. It probably would have been rated higher had the sadness not occurred at the end. I would still recommend though.
~Dawn~TUG
Jun 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow..feeling it..lil misty eyed!
Melissa Woods
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love second chance and childhood loves! Only wish there was a "5 years later" kind of ending.
Sara Miller
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
I didn't get the ending. It almost seemed like filler and it also seemed rushed.
Magic Within the Pages
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 4 Stars

For the past two days i have been constantly reading books by Chantal Fernando and i can definitely say that i have really enjoyed reading the books i have.

Spin My Love is a great story about Tane and Giselle. Giselle always looked up to Tane when they were growing up. She always had a crush on him and when he leaves, Tane admits he loves her and gives her, her first kiss. He says he will come back for her but he never does. Years later and she goes to see him DJin
Eileen Robinson
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
I Adored this book and a few good reasons why. Firstly its a brilliant read, low on angst, high on love, connects all the emotions, and has you high on sweet blind love tears!
This is the story or Tane & Giselle, who have been in love all their lives! Tane loses his mother whom he adores, and he just can't cope with the loss. He leaves town and Giselle behind. He comes back years later a famous and Renowned DJ, and his intentions are to win back the love of this life.. Giselle.
The characters
Brittany Price
This book kept me hooked, so didn’t take long to read. This was a reunion style book and it's great how the people change, but still can’t get over the other. I love books where there is a big secret involved! Reading as the characters make the connections is a “can’t put the book down” factor. This was a borderline tear jerker that totally caught me off guard! It’s bittersweet! The steamy scenes were nice and descriptive, but it took so long to get to them! I began to get nervous that they woul ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When Giselle Reece runs into her beloved childhood friend World renowned DJ Tane Miller,their lives take a turn neither of them could have anticipated. Tane left when he was 18 and didn’t look back. But when he returns home for a much need break, Giselle needs to decide whether she can let down her guard and forgive the man she once adored, or is it time to finally let go?

I love that this story is in both male and female point of views. The book is wonderfully written by a very talented author.
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 17, 2014 marked it as to-read
LIVE on Retail!
Amazon US / Amazon UK

TEASER!:

I’ve been in love with him since I was eight. He was two years my senior in school, and I worshipped the ground he walked on. I loved him before he was famous, before the world knew him as one of the most talented and wanted DJ’s. I loved him before the fame and the fortune. I loved him as the ten year old boy, one who helped me up after I fell over and skinned my knee. After he told his friends to stop teasing me, to back off and leave me alone.

He w
Rebecca
Where do I start? Beautiful, sweet, caring and loving that is what I got form reading Tane and Giselle's story. she has been in love with him since they where little. Tane is best mates with her brother but has always felt something for her.

Than one it something happens between them and Tane also has some tragedy at the same time so he up's and leaves her.

Years later he walks back into his home town to find Giselle seemingly happy little does he know she has a secret that no one knows about.

ther
Briana Pacheco
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
For a fast paced novel told in dual POV's, I really enjoyed this but at times I was left thinking, 'why did this just happen?' Giselle and Tane have known each other since they were kids so as they grew up, their feelings started evolving. With the two-year age difference, I personally didn't see what the problem was until Tane hit 18 then it's understandable. Aside from that, it was an enjoyable read. I can't really say much because it'll be a HUGE spoiler for anyone going into this blind but i ...more
Raj
Jan 25, 2015 rated it liked it

After reading the Prologue, I already fell in love wit it.

I love how after the revelation, the heroine didn't end up saying yes to everything. I was worried about that but thank god the heroine had a backbone. I like that it took half of the novel before they were able to be together, together.

It was great from start to finish. It wasn't boring, it's a not so dramatic novel, I would have loved it if it was.

I like the writing style and the characters, it was a little bit short. I wante
Jacquie
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again Chantal Fernando has given me a book to read that I absolutely love! This is the story of Giselle and Tane. A couple who have basically loved each other all their lives. Due to circumstances they separate but this book is about them finding their way back together. Lots of hurdles to go through but all relationships are like that. There was one point in the book which made me a bit made and a a bit upset however it works in with the story.
I will always recommend Ms Fernando's work to
Marie
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
It was a good story, but I thought she was a bit quick to forgive after they meet again. He doesn't remember he had sex with her???The next time she sees him he is getting nasty with a b$*ch back in their hometown even though he came back hoping to see her? Why is he knocking boots with the nasty slut then?

They have a child together (which he does not know about), but he adores the little boy from the minute jpge meets him. He does redeem himself in my eyes as the story progresses.
iamGamz
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the third book I've read by Chantal Fernando and I wasn't sure what to expect when I started it, but ... I. Loved. It.

It's a great read, not too much erotica, but a really sweet story about love in all it's forms... romantic, family and friends.

I wept a little at the end, cause I'm mushy like that, but it made the story that much more for me. Thanks for the great read Ms. Fernando and I highly recommend this book to anyone thinking of reading it.
Clarice
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Chantal has become one of my favorite go to authors. I will read anything she writes and I know I'll love it. While I do have my favorites by her, I like all her books. My only problem is I wish she wrote faster! Spin My Love was no exception, I really like this one, it was different and a fun book to read. It wasn't my favorite, but I enjoyed it. And now I am patiently waiting for her next book to be released
Yanixa
Mar 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I was excited about this book well I didn't fall in love with the storyline...it was boring I have read other books from this author that were freaking great I'm only giving this book 3 stars because I really like the author but words can not describe what the hell happened with this book I'm disappointed blah!! I hope the next book I'm looking forward to reading is not a disappointment like this one...anyways its my opinion but happy reading!!!
Natarsha
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars. While I thought this book had a lot of potential, there were just too many elements that decreases my enjoyment while reading a book. Too many things that were incorrect or just didn't really make sense to me. I do know that there would be certain people who would really enjoy this book because of the trope it fits into, it's just not one for me though.
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming

Holy cow what an awesome story. I couldn't put this jewel down. What can I say that I haven't said before, I love Chantal's writing and this was fabulously written. The last 10% I was in tears, most of the time I was smiling or chuckling to myself. I love when I get the "feels"
Loved Spin My Love!!
Mish
Jun 25, 2014 rated it liked it
3.75
This was a good read but there was some parts and action in this book that I felt was not needed to happen and the lead girl was just to annoying at times ( that she didn't think before acting annoying ) then when something happen with a good character . I felt it was unneeded for it to happen. This book ( to each it own ) was a good read Tane Miller was so good I love him
Audrey
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've read reviews about this book and majority had it at 3 stars. Honestly, I found this book better than average. The beginning was very emotion but around the 80% done mark, the book was pretty steady. No cliffhangers. This book is told in two perspectives and is quite interesting. I'd give it 4.3 stars: )

• Love Like Fireworks (Love Like Fireworks, #1)
  • Clouds That Were
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Stay (Stay #1)
  • The Sound of Shooting Stars
  • Whiskey Lullaby (Love Songs, #1)
  • Obsession
  • Urban Love Prophecy
  • Wanderlust
  • Untitled (The Core Four, #4)
  • The Breaking (Her Power, His Shame, #1)
  • I'd Do Anything
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Fighter (Fighter, #2)
  • Tell Me Why (Fringe, #1)
  • Prince of Cats
  • Love Song Series Box Set
  • Waking Up in Vegas
New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is thirty years old and lives in Western Australia.

Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.

Chantal loves to hear from readers and can be fou

My Love (2 books)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)