Start by marking “Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too” as Want to Read:
Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too

Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too

As Christians, sometimes it's hard for us to comprehend the love our Heavenly Father has for us, His Earthly children. Author Cindy Vincent began to realize the depth of His love after caring for several rescued cats and then bringing them into her home. That's when she began to notice the parallels between her relationship with these precious felines and God's relationshi ...more
Published June 21st 2013 by Mysteries by Vincent, LLC (first published June 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too

Start your review of Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too
Bluerose's  Heart
May 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian, hugworthy
Confession: I love animals! I really do! I am a vegetarian(and not for health reasons), after all. Since having 3 little ones that take up a large chunk of my time, though, my tolerance for animals has went way(wayyyyy) down. I still love them dearly, but they don't pull my heartstrings like they once did. I'm just tired, y'all! ;)

I say all that to say, I didn't know how much I would like this book. I was hugely, amazingly surprised at just how much I did end up liking it! It was one
Faye
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ms. Vincent share from her heart stories about her family, how she came to have many of her lovely cats as well as stories to inspire and give insight.

This book is styled as a devotional, with a short story, bible verse and words of encouragement, that won't take more than five minutes to read.

This book can be read day-by-day or all at once. I chose to read it all at once!

Overall, a sweet read, full of heart warming stories great for the cat lovers in your life!

Jennette
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love these devotions! Each one touched my heart and showed me in new ways how much God loves all of us. These devotions uplift my spirits, and I am already reading through this for a second time. Highly recommended.
Grace
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Author Cindy Vincent presents a “purrfect” devotional aimed at animal lovers in Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too. This quaint little book includes 33 devotions, and each one presents a story centered on her family of cats. From the whimsical, funny, and heart-tugging lessons comes tales about moments we’ve all thought of or experienced. Every devotional has a Bible verse in conjunction with the story/lesson given by Cindy Vincent.

{My Thoughts:}

I’m an animal lover, and I
Sherida Stewart
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
PERFECT GIFT FOR CAT LOVERS!
Cindy Vincent has written such a sweet devotional book featuring her endearing cats with their unique personalities. In each of the 33 devotional messages, she starts with an experience with one of her cats, and then compares the story to God’s concern for us, finishing with a perfect Bible verse.

Being a cat lover myself and having loved our two “found” kittens, these devotionals brought both smiles and tears. Cindy has a beautiful way of comparing our attitude
Elizabeth Ludwig
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Author Cindy Vincent has created a sweet compilation of endearing devotionals, all centered around the antics of her clever feline pride. Witty and inspiring, Cats are Part of His Kingdom, Too provides an insightful means of perceiving the Divine in everyday, ordinary things. This is a charming read, with sometimes eye-opening delivery and takeaway.

I received a complimentary copy of this book to review from the author.
Phyllis Tatum
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Every time I look into the eyes of a cat or a dog or any kind of animal, I am reminded of our Creator and how His glory shines through His sweet animals. I love how Cindy has used His beloved creatures to demonstrate His love and concern for His people. Also, the scripture references to support her illustrations open the eyes of the reader to the Word of God. A vital part of our growth as Christians. This is a delightful devotional!
Jill
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this little devotional book and enjoyed it so much! I smiled and nodded, chuckled and teared-up. Anyone who has ever really loved and been loved by a cat will understand the author's stories about her furry family--and the tie-in's to our dependence on our loving Heavenly Father are poignant.
Recommended for cat lovers of all ages!
Bob Stewart
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book really puts an upbeat message across with story lines from cats. It is very uplifting and you will look at pets again from a different perspective. Highly recommended.

Allison Ruvidich
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this for review. That does not, however, influence my opinion.

I am generally not one who reads devotionals, but I found the concept of this brilliant. In a nutshell, the author, through a series of anecdotes and Bible verses, helps to clarify our relationship with God by comparing it to her cats’ relationship to her. It very easily could’ve become crazy-cat-lady, but it did not. It was clear, concise, and helpful.

If I must complain (and I feel
Ren
Aug 02, 2019
Joanne
Oct 29, 2019
Cindy Vincent, M.A. Ed., is the award-winning author of the Buckley and Bogey Cat Detective Capers, a mystery series for kids and cat-lovers that features the adventures of two black cat detectives. And yes, as she is often asked, Cindy used her own black cats, Buckley and Bogey, as the inspiration for the series, since they seem to run surveillance on her house each and every night. Cindy is also ...more