Start by marking “Wallace Family Affairs Volume I: Tracy's Complications” as Want to Read:
Wallace Family Affairs Volume I: Tracy's Complications

Wallace Family Affairs Volume I: Tracy's Complications

Tracy hasn't always made the right choices in her life. It seems like she always has to learn things the hard way. Her parents raised her to be a good Christian woman, but she had her own ideas about how she wanted to live her life. Not completely out on the wild side, but definitely not within the structure her parents provided her with. After the complete failure of two ...more
Published April 4th 2013 by Carey\Anderson (first published April 3rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wallace Family Affairs Volume I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wallace Family Affairs Volume I

↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
3.49★★★Wallace Family Affairs Volume I: Tracy's Complications by Carey Anderson

I was given this R2R in exchange for my honest review.

Where, oh where, do I even start with this?

One sentence to describe this book:
[image error]
This is a very long 'Baby Daddy' episode of Maury, with tons of money.

This happens when your boyfriend has The Beast, so keep the magnums handy. Those little ones always break.
[image error]
But don't worry, he's a beast in the streets, too. Can we say, "Shady?"

So
 photo come-at-me.gif
But you

Misty
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Tracy and her many issues with men was ok for a few chapters, but when situations kept repeating and being drawn out it became a tad bit boring. This read could have been wrapped up much sooner.
Kianna
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!!!

This is my first read by this author, and let me say I LOVED IT. The Complicated yet intriguing love story of Andrew and Tracy will have you HAPPY, sad, laughing and on the verge of tears just in this 1 book. What a perfectly imperfect love story. I can't wait to find out what else happens with this family.
Brenda
May 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama

I am glad the story had a HEA, but the drama to get there - phew! I have to start reading the background stories, because this one did not explain the history of Andrew's family or the reason they are like they are.
Kia Kia
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am totally impressed with Ms. Carey Anderson! This book was so refreshing. It leaves you wanting to know what's going to happen next & all of the characters have a life of their own.
Stefanie
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rollercoaster ride!

This book is a heck of a roller coaster ride from beginning to end! Tracy is a giant ball of conflicting emotions, she's all over the place. Andrew is also very confusing with his emotions all over the place. At times I had no idea what they we're talking about. Andrew was so mysterious about everything especially his ex. I didn't like that he could talk, kiss, hug other women and Tracy had to suck it up and not be a drama queen. Yeah go figure. Overall an interesting read.
Dynah Zale
Unfortunately a major miss

I am not the type to slam any authors work of art but this story line drug on. The characters were flat and there was never a good on the edge of my seat plot. I believe the biggest reason I kept getting lost was because the author TOLD a story instead of actually have the characters tell their own story with actions.

I encourage the author to keep writing but work on story development
OOSA
Sep 08, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some Secrets Are Best Kept a Secret

“Wallace Family Affairs Volume I” by Carey Anderson is the story of Tracy, a somewhat overweight young woman wanting to be loved. She has an on-again off-again boyfriend who is always cheating and negative. One day she meets Andrew Wallace and her entire world literally changes.

There was suspense, action, insecurities, love, romance and hurt all rolled up into this novel. I really enjoyed this novel. It was, however, very long and somewhat drawn out though th
Dafina
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wfa
From the first page until the last, I was totally immersed into this novel. The way Carey(the author) tells the story completely captivates you, draws you in and you become invested not only into the story but the characters as well. To be able to tell a story and not have one of the characters curse is unheard of now days but Carey shows how it is possible and it doesn't take away from the story at all.

I can't wait to read whatever else this author writes. She has a rare talent that's hard to c
Somora
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG,I Love this book

What can I say, but that I read this book 3x, and thinking about reading it again. This book was good, you got to read volume 3 to fill in the blanks on what Andrew was doing even tho the book was about Yussef (Andrew cousin and Tracey's bodyguard) volume 3 starts off slow but it give you the input about Andrew. Tracey went through a lot but she got her man and a happy ending.
Adrienne Garrett
I like Tracy I didn't always understand her inner struggles with herself but I love how despite that she was able to find love.
Melissa Kelly
Mar 18, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: books-i-have-won
Just received my Free copy in the mail! thanks Goodreads!
Rochelle
Feb 05, 2017
Kildine
Mar 18, 2014
Carey Anderson
Jan 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lizzbetty
Jan 11, 2014
Dafina
Jul 31, 2013
Carey Anderson
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tonii Tonii
Jul 22, 2016
Shawntay Snyder
Apr 08, 2016
GOOD REVIEWS: Need Reviews 3 24 Jan 15, 2014 08:23AM
Carey Anderson was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. At a very young age she learned that she had a natural gift for storytelling. Carey would entertain her family and friends with stories about anything going on in her life or theirs.
One classroom assignment forever changed her life opening an unmarked door. Her teacher, who brought out all things creative within her,
“The condom broke!” 0 likes