Start by marking “Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)” as Want to Read:
Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)

Five Ways to Fall

(Ten Tiny Breaths #4)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  12,536 ratings  ·  1,116 reviews
Purple-haired, sharp-tongued Reese MacKay knows all about making the wrong choice; she’s made plenty of them in her twenty-odd-years. So when her impulsive, short-lived marriage ends in heartbreak, she decides it’s time for a change. She moves to Miami with the intention of hitting reset on her irresponsible life, and she does quite well…aside from an epically humiliating ...more
Published June 24th 2014 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Five Ways to Fall, please sign up.
Heidi I think it's about Ben and his 4 siblings - there's 5 of them and all of them were somehow affected by their father's behavior.

·  12,536 ratings  ·  1,116 reviews

Christy
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

photo e396698e-4a40-4527-9329-f9e0dfbccf46_zps8134f138.jpg

Ten Tiny Breaths. This has been a special series for me. The first two books knocked my socks off. I thought they were amazing. The third book was good too, it was just missing a little something for me. This forth book… it brought back the magic of the series. It was different from the others (maybe a little lighter?) but very good!

I’ve always liked Ben. From the moment I met him as a bouncer at Penny’s. I was so happy to hear we would be getting a Ben book. And the girl he's paired w
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

photo five ways to fall_1.png

The fourth and final book in this series, Five Ways to Fall is the story of the bouncer Ben from Penny's, and wild child Reese. The two meet while on vacation in Cancun, and a horribly embarrassing sexual encounter ensues, leaving Ben wondering where the girl with purple streaks in her hair went. A few weeks later and Ben shows up to his new job as a lawyer and discovers Reese is a paraleg
Pearl Angeli
2 Stars

Well this is sad. I enjoyed the previous books of this series especially Ten Tiny Breaths and Four Seconds to Lose but this book just wasn't in the cards. I wish I'd love this book but I honestly couldn't get into it.

Five Ways to Fall is the fourth book of Ten Tiny Breaths series. It centers around Ben Morris-- the hot bouncer slash law student that we've met in the previous books, and Reese McKay-- a troubled purple haired girl who experienced such heartache when her husband cheated on h
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Now live!!! AMAZON

4.5 stars!!

description

A super funny, sexy, and addictive book, Five Ways to Fall has reminded me once again why K.A. Tucker is one of my top favorite NA romance authors.

First, a confession! When I heard that Ben was getting his own book, I wasn’t planning on reading it. I mean, he was too much of a secondary character in the previous books and I didn’t think the author would be able to make me fall in love with him like I did with the other main characters. Well after I finished this book
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Perfect Stars

Word to the wise: if you have to fight over a guy, he's not worth it. Go for the one who's waiting for you."

This was. Hands down. Most definitely. My favorite book in the series. I can't say I ever gave Ben much thought after the 1st book...or even when I was reading the first book. But now? Move over Trent and Kacey, because Ben and Reese completely stole my heart with this book.

Want me to tell you 5 reasons I loved it? That wasn't really a question, since I'm going to anywa
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

”You should try the key lime pie.”

description

K.A. Tucker once again delivered a good read and lovable characters with Ben and Reese. This story was told in alternating pov of both characters and it sure delivered on the laughs and banter…

description

Reese was a fantastic heroine! She is funny, sarcastic, feisty and has a wild streak. Sadly her husband leaves her for his high school sweetheart and our Reese sets out with her girls to Cancun to celebrate her birthday before starting a job for her stepfather
Miriam Mathew
Nov 08, 2013 marked it as not-out-yet
Shelves: romance
YESSSSS!!! IT'S BEN'S STORY!!! PRAISE WHOEVER IS UP THERE IN THE HEAVENS!!

description

Can I mention my over-obsessive love for K.A.Tucker's writing here? Because I want to. I really want to.

I really, really want to. But then that'd just be stating the facts. And everybody knows that non-fiction isn't exactly the most enthralling thing.

But I'll state the facts anyway: K.A. Tucker is a goddess of literature. Ben makes me swoon. I like pie and chocolate. Miami's the hottest place in the country.

And....I'm done
Vanessa
**4.5 RED Stars!!**

Loved it! Really amazing! Def my fave book in the series, that I've read!

photo Five Ways to Fall Casting_zpsbnbw6mqs.jpg

photo 8331999_zpssakwtikf.png Word to the wise: if you have to fight over a guy, he’s not worth it. Go for the one who’s waiting for you.”

I LOVED Ben!!! I absolutely love stories about the male whore who is finally bitten by the love bug and doesn't know what the hell to do with himself about it!! If you are looking for a feel-good, swoony romance with some absolutely kick ass banter between the H/h, pick this up!!

photo FWTF Teaser_zpsgarcxcg8.jpg

Couple super
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOD!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!

5 Fantastic-Banter-Lovin’-Teasing STARS

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!!

I feel like every time I pick up a Tucker novel, I’m just setting myself up for a real treat. No books are alike and I love it. Five Ways to Fall is lighter than the previous books, but it’s still perfect.

Summary

Reese is a bit rebellious and response emotionally. She had a short marriage and after finding her tattoo husband with his ex, Reese divorced and landed herself in jail.

Reese’s ex
NMmomof4
3.75 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was an enjoyable read. I actually liked both of the characters. The h was on the crazy side, but I liked that about her. And Ben was fun to experience again after having him in the other books in the series. Even though I wanted more, I also enjoyed the connection between them. Their dialogue and banter was fun and on point, and their chemistry was hot. My biggest complaint would be the lack of closure and a HEA. I needed more!!

Brief Summary of the Storyline: Thi
Geri Reads
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!

Loved...

♥ Ben. *sigh I know there's much more to him than meets the eye. Behind that cocky facade is a really sensitive and loyal mama's boy. I absolutely adored Ben. He's hiding a world of guilt but that didn't stop him from enjoying his life and achieving his dreams. At first, I thought he was just another immature frat boy but he is so much more than that.

♥ Reese. I admit it took me a while to warm up to her character only because she seemed hellbent on being as difficult as possi
Bindi Boo
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Awesome, sweet read. Not normally a fan of man-whores but Ben worked for me. Right from the first book, we get to meet this charming, happy-go-lucky, manwhore and we get his story as he starts a friends-with-benefits relationship with Reese; a purple-haired, tattoo'd, Harley-riding bad-ass chick. LOVED the banter, LOVED the connection and i LOVED how they needed each other to get through their emotional journeys.

Highly recommended!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

We finally get to Ben's book...he's a bouncer from Penny's who finally got his law degree. Ben and Reese meet in Cancún when he 's celebrating. Unfortunately, their first meeting doesn't go too well. Fortunately, their second meeting is better.

Ben is such a great character...so charismatic and endearing. I loved seeing the endearing side of him and getting his POV!

description

Reese is a great character...a bit too much at times but I liked her spunkiness. She was dealt a raw hand and I felt bad for
Irena
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars to be precise.

This book was a pleasent surprise for me.
I expected for it to be good. I just didn't expect for it to be that good.

description

I have already read Ten Tiny Breaths and tought it was a really good book.
By the time the second book in the series came out, I had some bad experiences when it comes to NA and decided to take a long break from that genre.
This book, and this author, reminded me not all the books in the same genre are the same. There will always be the bad ones, but there will
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: not-yet-released

My casting for Ben....

I have loved every single book in this series and this one was no exception!! The one thing you can count on from the Ten Tiny Breaths series is that each book delivers a fresh, unique storyline with fantastic characters, a heart warming romance, and an all-round wonderful read.

“I’ve made so many wrong turns along the way, I don’t know how many right ones it will take to cours
Beverly
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five Perfect Stars

Reese has made her share of mistakes, but after trashing her husband’s apartment and going to jail she knows a change is needed.

When her former stepdad Jack Warner offers her a chance to change her life she takes it. After months of studying, she is now a paralegal and with her 21st birthday on the horizon her and her girlfriends decide to go to Mexico.

Ben, former bouncer at Penny’s, has graduated law school and found a job at Warners. He and his law school buddies all take a
Nikki
4.5 Reese’s Pieces Stars

Oh how I loved this book, let me count the ways, eh?

Purple hair, sassy pants heroine aka Reese…
Check!

Ben, well…
Man whore, right.
Check!

Fantastic snarky banter, that is both cute and wildly entertaining..
Check!!

H.O.T.
Check!!

There is more of course to the story. Reese gets dumped by her cheating husband, now ex-husband. She goes away with her girls to Mexico and meets Ben. Sparks fly, one night stands are upon us, but Reesey decides to puke on him instead. They cross paths
♥Rachel♥
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-e-book
I’ve been a big fan of K.A. Tucker with her Ten Tiny Breaths series but Five Ways to Fall is definitely my favorite of the lot. It was a perfect romance with just the right amounts of snarky humor, sexiness, and heart!

Reece has moved to Miami to work for her stepfather, Jack Warner after a disastrous short-lived marriage. Reece thought she found the love of her life in Jared. Someone who appreciated her individuality, and instead she got a cheating douchebag! The way she discovered Jared cheatin
-C-
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is about love, friendship, and overcoming the past with a little bit of humor and drama thrown in there.
There were so many good moments. It is difficult to write this review because I don’t want to give any spoilers away.

I want to say what happend Cancun stay Cancun....:D
I hold up my glass. “Besides, I’ve already found my Cancun fling. Lina, meet Mr. Cuervo. Mr. Curevo…My best friend, Lina.” Leaning in, I waggle my brow and whisper, “If you’re nice, he’ll let you call him Jose. I plan
Malissa
Nov 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
I want Nate's story!!! *pouts* I guess Ben will have to do ;-)
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

photo 20140609_152819-kdcollage_zpsv9qvgzsy.jpg

Reese is turning over a new leaf and has started working at her stepdads law firm. When Ben starts work, will they both overcome their commitement issues and fall for each other?

I liked Reese. She was sarcastic and blunt and kind of a bitch. Although I felt her fixation with her ex dragged on a bit. Ben was kind of a manwhore and it was a little offputting to read some parts. Other than that I liked how these two grew to become friends/co-workers to lovers.

The story captured my attention
S.M. West
5 MAGICAL STARS

This series has been near and dear to my heart from the moment I read Ten Tiny Breaths. I absolutely LOVED the first two books with the third book a good read but lacking that magical "butterflies in your stomach" and "holding your breath in anticipation" feeling that KA Tucker wrapped around both Kacey's and Livie's stories. Well, let me just say that this book had ALL THAT MAGIC!!

I have loved Ben from the first book. Reese MacKay could not have been more perfect for him. Ben,
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Five Ways to Fall left me with mixed feelings just like the second book in this series. Since this is the finale, I expected it will either step up or at least match the greatness of Four Seconds to Lose . That wasn't the case but it's still a good story.

The main characters are Ben Morris and Reese MacKay. Ben was a former bouncer at Penny's and works for his best friend's father's law firm. Surprisingly, he sees Reese again at the office whom he met at Cancun two months ago. She used to have
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“She’s everything I never knew I wanted. She’s everything I never knew I could have.”

It is truly rare to find a series that delivers so consistently and at such a remarkable level one book after another, each story unique, gripping, unforgettable, a series that never stops getting better and better. So it came as no surprise to me that this last (fingers crossed that it is not!) book would become my personal favourite of the lot. Reese and Ben’s story had all the magic of its ‘predecessors’—
Angigames
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow… la Tucker colpisce ancora! E lo fa nel migliore dei modi!
Per questo ultimo capitolo della serie, abbandona lo stereotipo del bello e dannato e della ragazzina acqua e sapone per abbracciare due nuovi tipi di protagonisti: il sornione e la gatta selvatica.
Ben è bello, intelligente e affascinante, col suo sorriso stende ogni tipo di ragazza possibile e adora usarlo per abbordare le sue conquiste e portarsele a letto. Non rinnega nulla, è scanzonato, simpatico e onesto.
Reese ha una vita coste
Fanny
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Desde que empece a leer la saga Ten Tiny Breaths hace un par de años y conoci a Ben quise que tuviera su propia historia y tengo que decir que no me decepciono para nada, al contrario, si al empezar a leer ya tenia mis expectativas por las nubes, al terminar quede aun mas enamorada de lo que creia posible.

Despues de leer los libros de esta serie y ver que todas las historias eran un tanto " oscuras ", Five Ways to Fall fue la excepcion, me parecio que fue el libro con menos drama, y el mas alegr
Jay G
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Want to see more bookish things from me? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfer...

After her failed marriage, Reese McKay takes a trip to Cancun with her friends as a distraction. There, she meets a charming bouncer named Ben. After an embarrassing one-night stand, she flies home and tries to put the past behind her. That is until Ben walks into her step-dads law firm, the newest hired staff member. As time goes on and their attraction to each other continues, they ne
Kyla Harris
I went into this with expectations I had no right having.

Not looking this book up on goodreads, reading the introductuon/what the story will be about, scanning over a couple of friend reiveiws about this book I went in pretty clueless letting me reading it beening solely based off seeing it everywhere. On Bookoutlet, Bookstagram, Barnes and Noble, and YouTube it always just seemed to pop up. So ofcourse I automatically assumed it was my kind of read.

Nope.

First of all this book is New Adult not Y
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
4.5 Stars

description

This was a funny and heartwarming read, I absolutely devoured it and let me tell you why - sexual tension and a lovely long build up.

We met Ben in previous books working as a bouncer at Penny's lapdancing club but we really didn't know much about him but it's not hard to fall in love with his cocky personality.

It starts off in Cancun, Reese is celebrating her 21st birthday after her heartbreaking divorce and meets Ben who has just finished Law School and has left Penny's for a real job.
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.25 to 4.5 Sassy Fun Stars!

While the Ten Tiny Breaths series started a bit slow for me, I have fallen hard for this series with the last 2 books! I had thought that Cain was my favorite, but the big, fun, crazy cute Ben has won me over!

What better than a big soft cuddly Bouncer at a strip club who is putting himself thru law school? After finally finishing up school and passing the bar he is now a real lawyer. A few final flings and fun times before the big boy job starts put him in Mexico. Yow
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Perfect Kind of Trouble (Finding Fate, #2)
  • Running Barefoot
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)
  • Four Years Later (One Week Girlfriend, #4)
  • A Little Too Hot (A Little Too Far, #3)
  • Harder (Caroline & West, #2)
  • Wide Open (Wide Awake, #2)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
  • Rome (Marked Men, #3)
  • If You Leave (Beautifully Broken, #2)
K.A. Tucker writes captivating stories with an edge.

She is the USA Today bestselling author of 17 books, including the Causal Enchantment, Ten Tiny Breaths and Burying Water series, He Will Be My Ruin, Until It Fades, Keep Her Safe, and The Simple Wild.

Her books have been featured in national publications including USA Today, Globe & Mail, Suspense Magazine, First for Women, and Publisher's

Ten Tiny Breaths (4 books)
  • Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)
“If you have to fight over a guy, he’s not worth it. Go for the one who’s waiting for you.” 52 likes
“Have you always loved yourself this much?”
“I had an awkward year in ‘ninety-nine, but I got over it quick.”
30 likes