Start by marking “Give Me Grace (Give Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Give Me Grace (Give Me, #3)

Give Me Grace

(Give Me #3)

Casey Daniels has a past forged in Hell. Despite the friends, the endless supply of women, and the muscle car he spent years restoring, it still eats away at him.

Grace Paterson is in Sydney as a temporary bassist for Jamieson, the band Casey handles security for. She’s also infuriating, off-limits, and completely irresistible.

A deal is struck, and despite their intense and
ebook
Published July 10th 2014 (first published July 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Give Me Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give Me Grace

Sabrina
Feb 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Give Me Grace was a great addition to this series and I enjoyed seeing these two characters together. Grace and Casey had some amazing back and forth banter that had me entrapped within their story, and I really liked them. I still had a few issues with how the story was told, sometimes stopping a scene at the end of the chapter and not continuing onto the next chapter, instead having the next chapter eventually go back in time. Same issues as I had with the previous book.

Bottom line,
The Novel Lifestyle
description

6++ TOTAL BADASS STARS

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE. This book is SO AMAZING!!!!!

I'm so completely in love with this series. If you haven't read it, do it!!!

description

Kate McCarthy’s Give Me Series is like a drug to me. I can’t get enough. It’s an addiction I wish upon everyone who loves reading a romance with a side of badass. It will leave your heart pumping and craving another hit. This book to me was simply incredible. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!! We’ve been waiting for Casey’s story since he stole our hea
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs

WARNING: Major Gushfust Ahead.....Kate McCarthy's done it again - Another Knock Out Read !!

4.5 GIVE ME....MoRe StArS

Meet Casey Daniels Ladies....

I've been crushing on Casey Daniels.....what feels like forever....and now he get's to tell his story in Give Me Grace.

Give Me Grace CAN be read as a standalone....so ladies if you want a dangerously sexy, hot broody alpha male to swoon over, look no further......Casey Daniels WON'T disappoint!!

As with all of the Give Me Love series it has EVERYTHING I
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

photo 20140703_114029-kdcollage_zpslynoiczr.jpg

Grace arrives in Sydney to help her brothers band out. Casey is part of the security responsible for the band. Both holding back secrets of their own, will they give in to their attraction?

I love the fun banter. I adore Casey, the sweet cocky caveman. I loved Grace's sarcastic humour. However, I felt Grace's secret was too dragged out and felt quite anticlimatic. The middle lost my attention a little. Also, I dont get why it took all these years for certain secrets to be revealed.

Overal
Michelle
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
 photo be81f8ab-0242-46ce-9f7f-8fd5283ef609_zps40417be0.jpg

Casey’s past has led him to a life where making a difference means making up for how he thinks he failed in the past. He’s wanted answers to one question and was willing to do whatever it took to get those answers. Just as everything is within his reach, his life shifts, Grace walks into his world and nothing is ever going to be the same.

Grace gave up everything for her family. She’s had a good life, but a lonely one. When Henry, her brother calls and asks her to step up to play bass for Jamies
Wendy
3/21/18

After reading Kelly's book "The Thief" ,I figured it was time for another Casey re-read ;)

Re-read 5/30/17 to prepare for book 4 !

5 stars.jpg (703×245):

This is the 3rd book in this amazing series and I can absolutely say that it was awesome !! So far it is definitely my favorite.....one of the reasons for this....Casey <3

tumblr_inline_o0phx0O0sJ1tfamhd_500.gif (500×280)

Who doesn't like a book with a Jensen Ackles look-alike....No one that's who !!!

Casey has been a favorite of mine, ever since he was introduced in book 1. Now these books are stand-alone's
Kim
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As I sit here trying to write my review all I can think is HOLY CRAP! Where to start?! What a wild ride! I have been waiting for Casey's book since Give Me Love. As excited as I was for his book, I was also a bit nervous to see if it would meet my high expectations and honestly...it completely did!

Casey Daniels has made promises in his past that have shaped his decisions. One he failed to keep that has f***ed him up. One he made to his friend Travis that helped him get on with his life and find
Krystal
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rereads, bikers
Casey!!!! Holy Hell - I loved him!

But here is the dilemma; the more I read the series, the longer the list of people I want to have their HEA book;

Henry
Frog
Shade aka:(view spoiler)
Fox aka:(view spoiler)
Nate aka: Grace/Henry's dad

...the list doesn't stop!

Noodle
A billion, trillion, GIVE ME MORE Stars!!! Love love loved it!

More later, when im not riding an elephant, eating a mango on vacation. ;-)
FMR Book Grind
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
SAM'S REVIEW -

EVERYONE......YES! THAT INCLUDES YOU READING THIS. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GO AND BUY THIS BOOK! Like, right NOW! Kate McCarthy, this is going on my favourites of all time reads. This story of Grace and Casey is full of everything I want and NEED from a book. It is soooooo much more than just a story. This is a journey full to the brim of romance, HEART BURSTING LOVE, and just...........oh WOW!

“Remember when you told me you loved me that first time? And when you said that som
Aimie
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I haven't written a review for this book. How the hell did that happen?
I love this series and I remember loving this book when I read it. Kate McCarthy writes amazing characters. I'm super excited to know she's writing more in the series.
Rebecca Wheeler
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Re-read 2017, in preparation for Give Me Hell.
I knew what was coming, so this time round the desperation was missing, however I enjoyed thoroughly catching up with these guys. Bring on Give Me Hell!
I fully appreciated Kelly and Fox from The Vipers, of which Kate has announced a spinoff series coming up next.
I look forward to books for Coby and Mitch, and just putting out there, a novella for Henry would be perfect.
Memorable mention to Tim, Casey's gay personal assistant. He made me cry during my
Nicole
5 STARS

Holy vegemite sandwiches. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: I’m ready to jump the badass brigade, join the crazy lady parade and install myself in McCarthy’s imaginary world.

Give Me Love was one of my stand-out, read-it-over-and-over-again reads of 2013. And 2013 was a good year in books, so that’s saying a lot.

Give Me Strength? Eh. Not so much. It was great and all, but it never quite reached Jared and Evie heights of goodness.

Give Me Grace? Monstrously good.

Casey and Grace

Case
Fiona
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I absolutely loved this book! This is the third book in the Give Me series and it's Casey and Grace's story. This can be read as a standalone although I recommend reading the series in order for maximum enjoyment. This series just gets better and better, i liked the first book, loved the second and absolutely loved this book. Casey is a former cop and works with his best friend Travis (H from book 2) as security consultants as well as providing security for Travis's sisters (h from book 1
Raj
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was ok

I've never read any novels from Kate McCarthy. I haven't read book 1 & 2, and I don't know if it wasn't a good idea.

The story..is long.. or maybe I was just to antsy to read 'Precarious'. I skipped here and there. I did like the drama, the accidents, etc.

Why 2.5 stars? It ain't enough for me, I mean it's long but it's not satisfying enough.
Tahsin
I always love everything this author writes, not a joke. This was no different. Badass MCs. Great story. Amazing friends. Big, giant, cuddly family. Unexpected twists. Necessary drama. What's not to love?

THAT EPILOGUE/PROLOGUE THOUGH!!!!
Priyanka
Sep 19, 2013 marked it as to-read
I agree! Casey DID steal the show after Jared left for some months. I really liked him and definitely like to know his story!
~ Becs ~
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
 photo graceandcasey_zpsefa24ab4.jpg
Give Me Grace is the third book of the Give Me Series. Each book features a new couple with no cliffhangers and, as such, Give Me Grace works perfectly well as a standalone novel although I can highly recommend the first two books in this series.

I don’t think it’s a big secret that I’m a huge fan of Kate McCarthy’s books. The Give Me Series have been a big hit with me so a new instalment is always something to be excited about and I can’t tell you how much I’ve been anticipating Casey’s story. I
Shay
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-books-for-me
I just finished Give Me Grace and I loved it. It just keep getting better and better. This is apart of the Give Me series so it does need to be read in order to get the full effect. This story follows the Valentine family and friends. Mitch, Mac, Travis and Jared are the Valentines. Their friends Evie, Henry, Jake, Cooper, and Frog are in a band called Jamieson. Travis, Jared, Colby ( Evies brother) and Casey are consultants that help with kidnapping a and dangerous situations It seems like a lo ...more
Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
Did someone say fangirl? I met Ms McCarthy earlier this year and I.lost.the.plot. There was rambling, me hanging on her every word, me talking & laughing embarrassingly loud and then there was the constant need to touch her. Hi, my name’s Jodie & I'm a Kate McCarthy fangirl.

You think I loved the first books in this series and raved about Jared? You think I swooned over Travis? You have no idea what Casey Daniels did to my libido. Fuck me with a duck, Casey is da man. He shops in Naughty
Erica
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I did not read the previous books in this series, I received this one for a blog tour an walked into it not knowing anything about any of these characters prior to page one, but now that I've read Give Me Grace I will go back and start from the beginning.

This book took me on an emotional ride, I was angry, heart broken, crying, wanting to scream at a character or two, at times I wanted to slap some sense into them as well. I expected a book of this length to move slow enough that I would lose in
Angi Naerebout
Jul 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
9/19/14-9/24/14: I am not sure if this gets a 4 or a 5. By the time I reached the end it felt too short but while I was reading it felt too long... I was dying to get more info! I liked the characters a lot. I'm not used to the Australian lingo, etc. but I love the depth it adds. It does make me wonder about Australian guys....do they all have such one-track minds? Ha! It was funny, but sweet, lots of danger and excitement. I love the series already, so of course I can't wait for the next one, b ...more
Deanne
Re-read August 5, 2017

Originally Read October 2015

5 FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC STARS!!!

I cannot get enough of this series! Kate McCarthy, you have seriously done it again! Entering repeat mode, if you are a fan of KA and her Rock Chick series, what the hell are you waiting for?! Pick up this series NOW! This is full of laugh out loud, quirky, loving group of badasses and crazy women. It has you on the flooring laughing your ass off one second and in a fit of tears the next. You might be able to get thr
Marissa
Once again, Kate has upped her game with Give Me Grace, the latest addition to this series. It has everything I love: romance, humor, great characters, sexy times and suspense, plus a few sweet moments.
I have been waiting for Casey’s story since I finished Give Me Strength last year, and it was definitely worth the wait. Not only did we get to reminisce with the whole gang from the previous two books, but we’re introduced to a couple of new characters that I believe we’ll see their stories at so
Lauren-marie
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, re-reads
I loved this just as much second time round! I am so in love with this series and characters. Romantic Suspense is such a great genre and Kate McCarthy does it so well. She manages to do it with depth and humour and everything in between. I really enjoyed Casey and Grace's story. There was this energy between them that was electric and you could tell they were perfect for each other from the start. Both hard headed but there was also a vulnerability inside the two of them that would show when th ...more
Simone
Apr 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
I decided to read Casey's book because I was sure it was going to be good... It wasn't.
I have a serious case of whiplash - Casey and Grace just didn't know how to be cool. Casey wasn't the sweetheart I expected him to be. The drama of being killed by a baddie was in this one too.
The story felt immature and manic.
And it was too long.
I gave up at 61%
Vodkamelie
Feb 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, 2015
I don't know what I was expecting but definitely not such intensity and twists and surprises! I loved every minute of it. I was hooked, obsessed. I needed to know.
You don't have to read book #1 and #2 to read book #3 but there is a cliffie that will lead you to the next book that I am waiting impatiently for!!!!
Bring on more badass shmexy boys!!!!
Rachel
I'm torn how to rate this. The banter and supportive characters are the best in this series, but then sometimes I was bored. I wanted an epilogue but hopefully their story will continue through macs book. I've been waiting for macs book since I finished the first book! Ps this cover is hot
Manal
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally *dances* excited for Casey's story<3 loved Jared n Travis<3 (Travis a bit more) but the small glimpse of Casey in love n a lot in strength, I love him already<3 n I know he will kill me<3 I'm so excited
Sammy ⭐️
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, 3-star
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Fight or Flight, #1.5)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Her Forever Hero (Lost and Found, #3.5)
  • Breeze of Life
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Misguided Truths: Part One (Misjudged, #3)
  • Brave Heart
  • Secret Alpha (A is for Alpha Male, #2)
  • A Time for Hope (Lexi, #3)
  • Facing Me (Shaft on Tour, #2)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • Darkling I Listen
  • Pieces for You (For You, #2)
  • Undone (Unbreakable, #2)
  • Slowly We Trust (Fall and Rise, #3)
Kate McCarthy grew up in a small town outside of Port Macquarie, Australia. Raised in a house just a short walk to the beach, Kate enjoyed the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere and friendships that come from being raised in a friendly, small town area.
She now resides in Brisbane, Australia, a city in the state of Queensland where she works as an accountant, along with a sideline wedding cake business a

Give Me (4 books)
  • Give Me Love (Give Me, #1)
  • Give Me Strength (Give Me, #2)
  • Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)
“A smile grew slowly on his face, and he rubbed his nose gently against mine. "That has to be the longest ' I love you' in the history of the world.” 1 likes
“Would you look at me?"

Graced faced me, folding her arms.

"I've never been in love before." Her breath hitched and I knew how she felt. Just saying the words had my heart slamming against my ribs. "I don't know what the hell I'm doing and I'm sure that's obvious. I was only trying to tell you how I felt. That I want you to be mine, and mine alone. That I love you."

- Casey