Start by marking “Rico y Misterioso” as Want to Read:
Rico y Misterioso

Rico y Misterioso (Men Of Wolff Mountain #5)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  217 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
¿Sucumbiría de nuevo a su amor?

Convencida de que Sam Ely era el hombre de su vida, la joven Annalise Wolff se había arrojado en sus brazos. Pero él la había rechazado alegando que era muy joven para él…y demasiado descarada. Siete años después, aún seguía traumatizada por aquellas palabras y había jurado que nunca se las perdonaría, pero entonces él le ofreció un trabajo q
Published December 17th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rico y Misterioso, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rico y Misterioso

☂ ℬrandi
Solid ❤❤❤❤

This was a really impressive little book and a satisfying redemption for the Wolff Mountain series. A series that in my opinion started strong but hasn't maintained steam. This one blows the others to bits though. I didn't expect to like it so imagine how surprised I was to love it. I should clarify that this little book isn't going to go changing the world so its greatness is relative but I enjoyed it for what it is. And now it graces my "favorites" shelf which is quite an achievement
Holly
Mar 19, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Tanya Mayes
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-desire
Really enjoyed the story about Sam and Annalise. Even though Sam felt he was too old for her when she was twenty one. He knew he was attracted to her. He was afraid of what would happen if it didn't workout because of their family relationship. But now Annalise is all grown up she sets his world on fire. Does she have forgiveness in her heart. I love their interaction that love hate real love.
Tia
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I really want to know why this novel is rated so high. I mean I found it long winded and boring. Some parts of the novel in itself were humorous or cute but overall I wasn't too impressed.
Susan
Very good book. Annalise is the only girl in the Wolff "pack". Because of her mother's death and their isolation on Wolff Mountain, she was never exposed to the normal things a girl would learn from hanging out with other girls. As a result, she did things she probably wouldn't have done otherwise. Her hurt and anger from Sam's rejection are still with her and have affected her even now. When she is offered a chance to work on his grandparents' house, she can't say no. When they get snowed in at ...more
Marcy
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Annalise Wolff is the only girl in the "Wolff" pack, consisting of her father, uncle and five brothers/cousins. Being raised in this environment made her tough. But seven years ago (when she was 21) she made a play for family friend Sam Ely (who was 29). He thought he was letting her down easy, but Annalise vowed never to forgive him for hurting her.

Present day, they end up getting snowed in while working together to renovate his grandparent's farmhouse. Sam is interested in her, but Annalise's
Cristina
Ammetto che avevo qualche aspettativa in più del solito per questo libro. La protagonista Annelise molto mi era piaciuta nei precedenti volumetti: era anticonvenzionale, divertente e meno scontata delle altre protagoniste.

Il libretto è carino, ma ridurmi una protagonista così promettente a donna disperata perchè non sa cucinare per il suo uomo di turno è non solo eccessivo, pure incredibile, imho. Poi è multimiliardaria pure lei, ma secondo voi quando mai avrà bisogno di cucinare? lo farà lo che
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
"All Grown Up" was absolutely extraordinary and it has been my favorite in The Men of Wolff Mountain series thus far! Janice Maynard once again hit it out of the ball park with this novel. The storyline was just amazing and the characters were even better. I loved both Sam and Annalise. They were entertaining until the very end. What really sold it for me was the perfect conclusion; I truly couldn't have asked or imagined a better ending. It was the icing on the cake!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Men of Wolff Mountain
Category: Passion
Debbie
Feb 04, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read on Kindle.
Antonieta Flores
Jul 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice romantic story without instalove. They had been in love with each other without knowing and the trip to accept it was nice. I really enjoyed the story.
Vannesa
Angelo Saucelo
Jan 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • An Outrageous Proposal
  • Becoming Dante (The Dante Legacy, #9)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers #5; Wingmen Warriors #15; Landis/Renshaw)
  • A Conflict of Interest (Daughters of Power: The Capital #1)
  • His Marriage to Remember (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #1)
  • The Sheikh's Destiny (Desert Nights #3)
  • In His Brother's Place
  • An Innocent in Paradise
  • What Lies Beneath (Millionaires of Manhattan #1)
  • Calling All the Shots
  • Caroselli's Christmas Baby (The Caroselli Inheritance #1)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Strictly Temporary
  • A Man of Privilege (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • Whatever the Price (Hollywood #2)
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Men Of Wolff Mountain (7 books)
  • Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1)
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4)
  • Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)
  • A Wolff at Heart (Men Of Wolff Mountain #7)