Start by marking “A Mouthful of Stars: A Constellation of Favorite Recipes from My World Travels” as Want to Read:
A Mouthful of Stars: A Constellation of Favorite Recipes from My World Travels

A Mouthful of Stars: A Constellation of Favorite Recipes from My World Travels

Bestselling author of Trail of Crumbs and former food editor Kim Sunée offers up her first cookbook; a curated and personal collection of Kim's interpretation of 80 cherished recipes and cooking discoveries from kitchens across the globe. Her culinary journey is complete with stories of adventure, poetry, as well as luscious photography of food and place.

There is a big
Published May 6th 2014 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Mouthful of Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Mouthful of Stars

Start your review of A Mouthful of Stars: A Constellation of Favorite Recipes from My World Travels
Marathon County Public Library
Are you a lover of travel and exploring food? Then this is the cookbook for you! Kim has been a world traveler all of her life and uses this cookbook to highlight delicious recipes from her adventures across the globe. The pictures of the food are beautiful and her anecdotes included in each chapter add to our wanderlust as a reader. This is definitely a one of a kind cookbook and travel adventure.

Ashley C. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.

Colleen
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: foodie-books
One of those cookbooks where you realize you'll probably never make any of the recipes because they call for exotic ingredients that are too difficult to find. Or the recipes have such long lists of ingredients - none of which the average person would have in their pantry that you'd spend a fortune just to try the recipe once. Her story was interesting and I enjoyed looking at the photographs, but not a keeper of a cookbook.
Leigh Kramer
Aug 24, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: food, nonfiction
Beautiful photography throughout. Many of the recipes erred on the side of things I'd rather eat, than cook but it did provide some interesting ideas I hadn't considered before. I do wish it had included a few more essays by Sunee. The opening one was the best part of the book.
Tatiana
Dec 30, 2015
May
Aug 13, 2014
Hesper
Middling recipes, superfluous orange juice, remarkable self-involvement.
Michelle
rated it it was ok
Jul 30, 2014
Lisa Borden
Apr 24, 2017
Kim Sune is the author of Trail of Crumbs: Hunger, Love, and the Search for Home. (Grand Central Publishing, January 2008)
She lived in Europe for more than ten years and is now food editor at Cottage Living magazine. "