Start by marking “Switched” as Want to Read:
Switched

Switched

Ever since high school, Kayla has been crazy for gorgeous football player Talon. But before she could muster the courage to tell him, he became a hot item with her beautiful BFF, Reagan. The only person who knows Kayla’s secret is Wesley, Talon’s best bud—and he’s got it bad for Reagan. Now they’re all in college together, hanging out 24/7. For Kayla, seeing the two lovebi ...more
Published December 2nd 2013 by Random House LLC (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Switched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Switched

• Lisa •
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
FIVE SWITCHED STARS.

description

Unrequited love, friends to more, i'm in love with my first crush, Love you so much it hurts, cute as a button, why can't you love me instead, butterflies in my tummy, didn't want it to ever end, so sweet it's loveable, heart in mouth love, It's always been you, ... Wondering what I'm doing? Well I'm turning a little nuts and making imaginary shelves for a book that has just won me over, I've fallen hook, line and sinker for a book that I happened to fall across by accident a
Jen
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Note to anyone who decides they want their best friend’s significant: suck it up and deal, otherwise you end up like me – surrounded by your friends, but feeling 100% alone.

Switched is a fun little bit of YA goodness, all wrapped up in marshmallow fluff and cotton candy then sprinkled with sunshine. In other words, it’s a sweet, fun and easy read and once I allowed myself to just go with the flow I really enjoyed it.

Kayla’s in love with college freshmen football stud and superfine Talon, but u
Debra
3.5 STARS.

Switched is the story of four friends in college who hang out together all the time. The only problem is, two of them are a couple and the other two are in love with the ones that are already taken. Even though they've tried to hide their feelings for over a year, it's becoming much more difficult for Wesley and Kayla to pretend their not in love with their best friend's significant other.

"Talon likes Raegan, Ragon likes Talon, I like Talon, and Wesley likes Raegan."

And so, Wes
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to ✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ by: • Lisa •

This book was hilarious and such a fun read. A story of four best friends Talon, Wesley, Kayla and Reagan.

"Talon likes Reagan, Reagan likes Talon, I like Talon and Wesley likes Reagan "

photo d8c.gif

Pretty much confusing for those two!! Hence what happens, they plan to separate Talon and Reagan and have them for themselves. Weslay and Kayla is out on mission!!!

What Kayla don't expect was to find Wesley cute and sexy in this mission.....What happens? Do they have a successful mission?

Only bit I didn't like
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
5 CUTE STARS!!

description

I just LOVE it when a book catches me unawares and delivers a satisfying story filled with fab fun, laughter, and the perfect amount of angst! From the very beginning, I was kept fully entertained and to be honest, the last time I laughed SO MUCH and SO HARD was back in July when I read Tara Sivec and Emma Chase’s books. So yeah, that says something.

Kayla

She’s sweet, fun-loving, and full of life. A bit on the shy side, but still a wonderful friend to have! Except for one teensy p
Patrycja
Oct 25, 2013 rated it really liked it

If you are looking for sweet fun and few hours of fluffy, entertaining read that will make you swoon, laugh and shake your head, Switched is perfect for you! This is a great’ read in one sitting’ book, that will take you onto a crazy journey with four friends, lots of unrequired love, hormones and tingles all over your body.

This cute story made me smile and grin and bite my lips from the first page to the very last, and I really had enough fun to was fully satified, despite the fact this story
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: • Lisa •
***3.75 Switched stars***

Talon likes Reagan | Reagan likes Talon | Kayla likes Talon | Wesley likes Reagan

Confused yet? This is a love-square.
Talon: is a college football player and best friends with Wesley. He's dating Reagan.

Reagan: is best friends with Kayla and Talon's girlfriend.

Kayla: has been in love with Talon since high school.

Wesley: likes playing his guitar and is a sweet guy. He likes his best friend's girlfriend, Reagan.

College sweethearts, Talon and Reagan, are dating while their
Jenn
What's to love about this book?
✔ Wesley. TRY NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. I DARE You.
✔ The chapter headings were great, I loved them.
✔ The humor in this story, and the awkward moments at times.
✔ The synchronized moments.
✔ How the four friends spent Christmas day and the embarrassing moment between Kayla and one of the guys earlier in the day.
✔ Put a smile on my face most of the book.
✔ Fast-paced story.
✔ The genre of this book felt like a great mix of: New Adult rolled in to Mature Young Adult.
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The love square goes like this:
•Kayla likes her best friends boyfriend, Talon
•Wesley likes his best friends girlfriend, Reagan
•Talon and Reagan are a couple
•Kayla and Wesley are working together to break them apart

Sounds complicated and angsty but wasn't at all. The direction of the story was pretty clear and you knew how everything was going to work out. I loved how comfortable and easy it was for Wesley and Kayla to talk to each other

...we're brilliant actors. What with you and the
Michelle
Nov 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ARC received on behalf of Random House Publishing Group - Flirt from NetGalley.

5 freaking adorably cute (like puppies and kittens cute) stars!

Kayla fell in love one day with a boy on a playground, but that boy grew up one day and fell in love with her best friend, Reagan. Now Kayla spends her days pining away for Talon while watching her best friend live out every one of her fantasies. But when Talon's best friend Wesley, who just so happens to be in love with Reagan, agrees to the crazy plan Ka
LOVED LOVED LOVED this one!!
FIVE STARS!!!!

This story was in a word....PERFECT!!!
I never thought when I started reading again, that I'd want to read about kids in HS or College.
YA didn't sound appealing to me, but, I'm glad I gave them a chance, because sometimes I come across a gem like "Switched".

This book had me smiling and floating on a cloud of happiness throughout.
I was transported back to my teenage years and it was a lovely journey.

photo image_zps5c3d9af6.jpg

We have four teenagers, who are all close friends and a
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

***ARC courtesy of Random House Publishing Group, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review***
Cassie Mae
Jul 07, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

UPDATE! SWITCHED now available for UK! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Switched-A-Ro...
Harriet ~ bookworm
5 CUTE, LOVELY, FUNNY, SWEET STARS!!!

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book was SHAMAAAAZING!

Sometimes I feel like reading a book that is YA, angst and drama free and Switched was perfect! It was a cute, fluffy and funny read.

I loved all the characters especially Wes everyone needs a funny person in their life he was perfect! Kayla was super awkward and reminded me of myself when I was at school *cringe* I loved her sarcastic and funny ways.

The whole time reading this book I was just waiting for the
Seda
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kayla ve Wesley süper şapşiklerdi. Hiç aklımda yokken tavsiyeyle okudum, beklentim sıfırdı. Ama çok naif, sevimli bir kitap çıktı. Okurken gülümseten kitaplardandı. İki karaktere de sevimliliklerinden sarılmak istiyor insan. Sonunda çok eğlendim özellikle 😃
Ellis
I received a copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Overall, this was a very meh book for me. It's a decent romance, but the overall style grated on me. I didn't exactly hate Kayla as much as she annoyed the shit out of me. Maybe I would have liked Switched more if it had been told in someone else's POV. There is a lot of drama. The plot does become more subdued towards the end, but it also descends into such silliness that I stopped caring altogether. While the relationship dy
Brooke
Nov 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arcs, did-not-finish
I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I can't even begin to finish this one. 20% in and I want to gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty grapefruit spoon. I realize this is YA, but I feel like I'm reading the diary of a prepubescent child. It's ridiculous.

The premise is this: Talon and Reagan are a couple. Kayla "loves" Talon. Wesley "loves" Reagan. Talon and Wesley are besties. Kayla and Reagan are besties. So Kayla and Wesley are the two WORST BFFs in the world and de
Desi
2.85 estrellitas

Que loquera este libro jajajaja

Debo decir que tenía raaaaato que no leía un historia en que no me agradara la protagonista, me pareció falsa e hipócrita con su mejor amiga (y viceversa, creo nadie se salva ¬¬ bueno, solo Wes!!).... bueno, en verdad, la amistad de todos me pareció rara, yo no entendí eso!!

Pero a pesar de todo es un libro que te entretiene y se lee muy rápido. También hubo partes que me aburrió algo cuando ella se ponía toda ridícula (que es en casi TODO EL LIBRO j
Polly
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it

I have no clue why I had this ARC on my Kindle for so long without taking the plunge! Saw a friends review yesterday and decided it was time!

I loved this book. I loved all the characters (except for Ray). I have to say I was team Wes from the first chapter. I loved him. Not saying Talon was a bad guy, he seemed like a really nice well mannered guy. I just had a "thing" for Wes from the get go.

I thought the plot was very original. It was a love triangle but not really. My heart broke fo
İlkim
Ergen dramasına boğulmak için birebir. “Senelerdir Talon’a aşığım ama o arkadaşımın aşkı”, “keşke ayrılsalar” “ne kadar kötü arkadaşım” “sanırım wesley’e aşık oldum” vs vs. Ben çok bunaldım. YA romanlarına zaten gelemiyorum ama NA da geçti galiba benden.
 ᴍɪᴄs ✖amante de los spoilers✖
Voy a escribir la reseña en estos días porque estoy abrumada por semejante maravillosidad jajaja

Reseña: La verdad es que yo soy de esas que apenas ven un indicio de infidelidad en un libro le huyen. Osea, ya se que es algo que pasa y si bien puedo llegar a tolerarlo la pareja en cuestión no me va a gustar porque no comenzaron su relación de la manera en que corresponde y además no me gusta que usen el "estar enamorado" como justificativo para herir a otras personas.

Volviendo al libro, tenía mi
Sandes gii
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5/5

este libro lo encontré por casualidad, me encanto desde el principio la historia. West es el chico perfecto, lo ame!
la amiga de Kayla me pareció una perra en toda la historia. Me agrado todo el libro principalmente los momentos de West y Kayla (mas cuando west la llamaba Mickey)...
El libro se lee rapidísimo,es una historia entretenida y nada ame el final!!!!
Deben leer la historia, se las super recomiendo!
Sera ~ Catty Reader
5/5 stars

This wasn't a perfect read, with little things that I didn't like. But I really liked wesley and Kayla. I enjoyed their interactions and they were very cute. I also liked the little mini twist at the end and so based mostly on the happy feelings this book gave me, I'm just going to give it 5 stars!
aysegwn
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
çok tatlıydı :)
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
I think Cassie Mae has an extra fan. I don't know how she pulls it off but I always end up liking her obnoxious heroines. I'll write a full review later!:)
Sam (AMNReader)
Not what I'd call good, and once I decided these weren't really college-aged kids, it was easy enough to go with.Mindless and cutesie, I considered DNFing at 15%, but don't regret reading it. I certainly do not recommend it-unless you are 13-15.

Eme Abarracoso
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 CUTESY AND FUNNY STARS!!

"Talon likes Raegan, Ragegan likes Talon, Kayla likes Talon, and Wesley likes Raegan."

Kayla and Raegan are best friends. Wesley and Talon are best friends too. Kayla is in love with her best friend boyfriend. Wesley is in love with his best friend girlfriend. Kayla and Wesley are working together to break them apart. Its the cutest love square. AWKWARD.

Its a light, funny, good humored and refreshing read. The plot is cliche and expected. But still interesting.
Annie Brewer
Here's a sneak peek at Wes' POV. Ahhhhhhh, this wasn't enough but it was still great. I loved Wes! He's so sexy!

Absolutely brilliant 5 Stars!!!! I loved this book hardcore! I wanna squeeze it and kiss it and read it all over again! Such a fun and easy read! It's going on my favorites shelf and I plan to buy the paperback too.

Really, I couldn't stop laughing and swooning and cursing and wondering what's gonna happen next. These characters were loads of fu
Büşra Köprü

İşte kitabımızı anlatan en kısa ve öz cümle: "Talon likes Raegan, Raegan likes Talon, I like Talon, and Wesley likes Raegan."

Kayla ve Raegan çocukluklarından beri yakın arkadaştır. Wesley de onlarla uzun zamandır arkadaştır ve Wesley'in çok yakın arkadaşlarından biri olan Talon da bir süredir arkadaşlarıdır. (Kitaptaki bu karmaşık durumlar hiç bitmiyor, HİÇ.) Kayla, en yakın arkadaşının sevgilisi Talon'a platonik aşıkken Wesley bu durumu bilen, birebir hisseden tek kişidir. Zira o da Raegan'a pl
Mel
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
“Estoy enamorada del novio de mi mejor amiga. Pero lo juro, yo lo vi primero.”

No juzgues a un libro por su portada. Eso es lo que me repito siempre. Si lo juzgo, debe ser por su sinopsis, y argumento (luego de haberlo leído).

A Kayla le gusta Talon.

A Wesley le gusta Reagan.

¿El problema? Es que Talon y Reagan son novios hace casi un año.

Todo empieza en la secundaria. Kayla y Reagan son mejores amigas, mientras que Talon y Wesley son mejores amigos. El cuarteto es inseparable, están siempre uni
New Adult Book Club: This topic has been closed to new comments. #100 - Switched 69 227 Dec 06, 2013 01:36PM
  • King Sized Beds and Happy Trails (Beds, #1)
  • Lean on Me (The MacKay Sisters #2)
  • To Win Her Trust
  • Falling In Love With Her Husband
  • Definitely, Maybe in Love (Definitely Maybe, #1)
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Sweetened With a Kiss (Southern Style, #1)
  • Wanderlust
  • Unexpectedly You
  • How Forever Feels (Friends First, #4)
  • Yours to Keep
  • Drama Queen
  • In A Heartbeat (Shameful Regret, #1)
  • Training To Love
  • Dirt (HDU, #2)
  • Secondary Characters
  • Where My Heart Breaks (A Willoughby Inn Love Story, #1)
  • The Man Plan
CASSIE MAE is the author of a few hundred—okay, maybe not that many—books, some of which became popular for their quirky titles, characters, and stories. She likes writing about nerds, geeks, the awkward, the fluffy, the short, the shy, the loud, the fun.

Since publishing her bestselling debut, Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend, she’s signed several Romance titles with Random House Loveswept,
“I love my best friend’s boyfriend. But I swear, I saw him first.” 20 likes
“I spread my fingers to peek through them, and I see that Wesley's face is as red as mine. He's looking down at his pants like the thing is sticking out of the fly and not just pressing against it. And when I notice the dark, wet spot, that's when I really start to freak out.
He did not just…..
"Thats not me!" he shouts, holding his hands up and shaking his head. What the heck does he mean, that's not him? Who else could it be? "I think you drooled. That's not…. I didn't…”
12 likes