Start by marking “The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4)

The Ever After of Ella and Micha

(The Secret #4)

The day Ella has waited for is just around the corner. It's the day she'll marry Micha, the love of her life, the light that guided her out of the darkness. It looks like it will be the perfect Christmas-until an unexpected package arrives with a harsh reminder of Ella's past. Suddenly Ella doesn't feel as confident about her future. Can she really have a "happily-ever-aft ...more
Published December 3rd 2013 by Forever (first published 2013)

KAS
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Yes!!! & Hallelujah!!!

What a journey, well actually an uphill battle is more like it. Finally these two have gotten their HEA.

Micha and Ella, it was quite the ride and I am glad I was able to tag along ;)
Jessica Sorensen
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favs
Comes out Dec. 3rd and you can preorder it now!
Christy
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!

photo bea3432d-96e5-4589-8fb5-89bedd416e70_zps2a98dff7.jpg
“Are you really sure you want this for the rest of your life?”
“More than anything, Ella May... I’ve known that since the day we met.”
Ella and Micha. Two very best friends, lovers, soul mates. Their story concludes in a beautiful way with The Ever After of Ella and Micha

Ella and Micha are finally doing it. They are finally tying the knot. After everything this couple has been through, they deserve some real and true happiness together. Ella’s past has been rocky. Thankfully she has a
Kristen
3 Happily-Ever-After Stars

description

I actually enjoyed the conclusion of Ella and Micha's story, which reads like an extended epilogue, as Micha FINALLY received his much deserved HEA. Ella certainly doesn't deserve someone as patient, understanding, and charming as Micha, but I'm still glad he gets the girl he's loved his whole life.

That said, I can't give this book a higher rating than 3 stars due to the bitter taste book two left in my mouth. Ella's annoying and wishy-washy behavior from the last book
Anna

My Micha ❤

Sighhhhh. What a perfect ending to a story I was so deeply invested in. I fell in love with Micha over a year ago. His heart of pure solid gold is one that I will never forget. This author Jessica Sorensen is the queen of the slow delicious burn ..... But never fear. She always delivers !!!! And she speaks to the cover whore in me look at these beauties : I'm going through memory lane and all the swoony things that made me fall in love with the story of Ella and Micha........

Nothing is
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

It really pains me to rate this book so little because I have LOVED all the other books in this series.

Now this is a continuation so I’m gathering that if you’re reading my review you following the series.

Ella and Micha…

These two have been through so much to be together.
They’ve faced their pasts
They’ve conquered the months of distance between them..

They have learnt that nothing with ever be OKAY if the’re not in each other’s lives.

Now in this book Ella and Micha are finally getting their Forever
Arti
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
I wasn't really impressed. There was nothing memorable or exciting for me. The whole book was just Ella freaking out and Micha calming her down and then it repeated all over again. There was no huge dramatic moment and it was kinda predictable. Honestly I just read this book, just so I could finish up their story.

Aestas Book Blog
Sep 22, 2013 marked it as to-read
This novella is coming on Dec 3, 2013.

"It's Christmas. It's Ella and Micha. It's a wedding story!"

Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Healing stars

I have been in love with Micha-Scott from the very beginning he is loyal, loving and a beautiful character. I have been first in line when Jessica's books have come out but I've been very much invested in Ella and Michas story from the beginning. I would also encourage anybody who wants to try her books out to start with this one first being that her more recent books are more dark and Intense, whereas this is intense but it is a lighter story, It still has its moments but as a w
Nikki
Groan....a very mediocre finale in what before was one of my fav series. I condensed my thoughts into a simple rhyme :(

Ella and Micha sitting in a tree
Ella freaks out and wants to flee
She leaves him at the altar, crazy bitch
Foresee my Kindle landing in a ditch

Can't rhyme no more.
Bitch still crazy and she keeps talking about how crazy she is, and how she wants to run away, and how she isn't good enough for Micha and how crazy she is and how crazy she is and how crazy she is...
Yeah for real....
Rin
Plamena
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

“... I know that you’ll walk up that aisle that Lila’s going to make you walk up, say your vows, kiss me, and then we’ll have our happy, sad, sometimes good, sometimes bad, crazy, bumpy, intense, worth-the-journey ever after.”

Well...we finally got the final part of Micha and Ella’s story. It’s the last piece of the puzzle towards their happily ever after. It was quite a ride and the ending is really satisfying and sweet.

I was soooo exited to read this story but I didn’t love it as m
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

My love for Jessica Sorensen’s books really started after I read The Secret of Ella and Micha. Now I know that a lot of people prefer the darker side of Callie and Kayden’s books (The Coincidence series) but make no mistake. This series has just as much darkness and just as much hopelessness as the other, but it’s just done in a more subdued and less harsh way. That doesn’t make it less amazing or poignant. To me, it’s even more special.

THE EVER AFTER OF ELLA AND MICHA is the fourth book in the
Dianne
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
God, I love Micah! He is what makes this book great!
Michelle
Nov 01, 2013 rated it really liked it

We've finally come to the conclusion of Ella & Micha’s story. When Ella’s past and fears capture her once again, Micha is left wondering where his girl is this time. But this wasn't just any ordinary day, this was supposed to be their wedding day.

Ella has begun to attempt to live a normal life, to experience life, to escape depression. She knows she can be happy, but she just has to realize it is there waiting for her, waiting for her to finally take it.

This is the journey of Micha & El
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Not much to say about this thing of beauty! Thank You Jessica Sorensen for giving Micha and Ella a beautiful journey with a sweet conclusion.

Ella has always been on the verge of running and on the edge of darkness...Micha has been her anchor since she was 4 years old. I have never read male character so pure, so patient and so perfectly matched to his other half. This boy/man is perfection. He is truly beautiful inside out and when he is with Ella she is whole...she is light! I appreciate thia a
Tricia  Santos
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for honest review**

***This is the fourth book in The Secret series, however, this review is fairly spoiler free. Read at your own risk. Reading the first three books is highly recommended***

I think Ella and Micha’s story is my favorite out of all Jessica Sorensen’s beautifully broken couples. Maybe it was because they were the first one of hers I read. Maybe it’s because I’m in love with the whole boy next door who has been in love with the girl for foreve
Heather
This is the fourth installment of The Secret series by Jessica Sorensen. The first two chronicle the budding romantic relationship of Ella and Micha. The third book looks at two secondary characters, Lila and Ethan. This fourth book goes back to Ella and Micha and follows them through their "Happily Ever After". But things between Ella and Micha rarely go as they are supposed to.

Ella and Micha have known each other since they were small kids. They were next door neighbors. Ella moved in and Mich
Yael
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What I love the most about this series is how the author built up the romance since the beginning. If you've read any of my other reviews you might know that I'm absolutely against "instant-out nowhere" love at first sight.
I enjoyed the "flashbacks" and how everything fell into place.

I was kind of annoyed with Ella sometimes with all the insecurities and too many panic attacks. Although, she has always been an emotional roller coaster since the first book so you may as well get used to it. The
Fanny
Sep 13, 2013 rated it really liked it

The Ever After Of Ella And Micha es el cuarto libro de la serie The Secret de Jessica Sorensen y continua narrando la historia de Ella y Micha.
Siempre que veo que la autora saca otro nuevo libro pienso que como siga asi nunca terminare la serie pero luego leo el libro y se me pasa todo, porque si hay algo que me encanta de la autora es su forma de escribir, desde historias desgarradoras a historias mas light, Jessica siempre me deja con un muy buen sabor de boca.
Reconozco que Ella y Micha no son
Vibha
3 stars..

I'm just annoyed.This book didn't click with me.Don't get me wrong,I LOVED the first two books in this series.But nothing was really happening here at all!The same thing was going on and on-Ella freaked out,Micha comforted her,Ella freaked and he was by her side.I understand Ella has issues with her past but she was a bit too whiny here for me.

Micha was amazing as usual!That guy is just fabulous!He'll always be in my list of fantastic book boyfriends! <3

I can't believe I'm saying som
Melyssa Winchester
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Anyone who knows me knows how almost obsessed I am when it comes to stories about Ella and Micha. Finally getting the chance to sit down and read this made me beyond happy and just like the other stories before it, this one does not disappoint. I most enjoyed seeing everything though Micha's eyes because the way he describes the changes he sees in Ella, I swear he was pulling a lot of it from my head. I think watching both of them get to this ending was the best part for me. Seeing just how far ...more
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to Micha and Ella's story. Jessica did a wonderful job as always. I don't think I have read anything by this author that I haven't loved. I am looking forward to the conclusion of Lila and Ethan's story in a couple of weeks!
AlenGarou
Aug 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dire che mi sono annoiata è minimizzare...
Sandy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
❤❤❤ ...more
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
3 to 3.5 Stars!

Source eARC for Honest Review from Forever via NetGalley

Here we start off where we left in in the Temptation of Ella and Micha with Ella not showing up to her own wedding.

Doesn't Ella not learn? For the last three books she lies and keeps her feelings to herself which only causes issues. From the beginning Ella is back to her old ways and hiding emotions and secrets.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to minimize depression at all but reading it in a fiction book it got to be too m
Alex
Feb 05, 2014 rated it liked it
Non avrei mai pensato di esclamare "finalmente l'ho finito!
Sopratutto se il libro in questione é opera della mia adorata Jessica Sorensen. Eppure è successo proprio questo.
Ho trovato l'intera trama un noioso susseguirsi di tira e molla, scappo e poi ritorno, ti voglio ma ho paura.
Cioè, scusatemi, ma questo 4 libro era necessario?
A mio avviso no!
Perché, diciamocela tutta, non racconta niente. A parte qualche flashback di Micha ed Ella, il tanto agognato matrimonio... Sembra solo una maratona di c
TeriLyn
Dec 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
**ARC graciously provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**

The Ever After of Ella and Micha is a satisfying ending to Ella and Micha's journey. It ties up loose ends and reminds why we adored Ella and Micha from the beginning. For me, I was happy with their ending in book two. I thought it was a comfortable and natural place for their story to end. With Ever After we are getting a continuation of that, a bonus if you like the couple. However, for me, it was more of th
Neecy03
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We've followed Ella from the beginning as someone who had become a shell of her former self. In forever we watch as she battles her demons and tries to move forward. In this final chapter of the series we see a remarkable evolution. The progress is obvious as we see her handle situations she normally would have ran from. Is she 100% better, absolutely not but this time she has better control on things. There is definite growth and through it all there's been one constant Micha.

And Micha, the wo
Loretta
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sia lodato Gesù Cristo. Sempre sia lodato. Amen.

Oh Sorensen..La Bibbia, in confronto alla storia di Micha ed Ella, è una passeggiata.. Ammettiamolo pure..

Non ne posso più di assorbirmi le loro preoccupazioni, credo che fosse meno preoccupata Maria Antonietta quando stava per essere decapitata. O io, durante l'esame di topografia.. cazzo..

4 stelle solo per Micha. Solo per la pazienza che ha nel sopportare Ella: capisco che tu sia invasa da mille problemi ma, cazzo, ragazza, non esisti solo tu!! I
Diane
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Micha is a saint. I love this series but man is Ella a mess.
Thank goodness that Micha holds that girl together. Her dependency on him is really unhealthy.
I feel like In the epilogue she feels more secure, finally.
That said their is a beautiful young love story. From children to adult.
I do wish that her brother would have matured more and was there for her.
Other than that a solid series :)

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)
  • Out of Time (Out of Line, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Masquerade (Games, #3)
  • Falling (Fading, #3)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • If Forever Comes (Regret, #2)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Flawed (Connections, #5)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • A Beautiful Melody (Beautiful, #3)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

The Secret (4 books)
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
  • The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
“You became my light in my dark life and you made me feel so loved that I’d forget how to breathe.” 14 likes
“And no matter what happens, with you or me—with us—I’m always going to love you.” 13 likes