Start by marking “Why Bad Things Happen to Good Catholics: And Other Mysteries of God's Love and Providence--Explained!” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Revealed: the mystery behind human suffering. Why Bad Things Happen to Good Catholics will banish from your mind forever the temptation to think that events unfold according to blind chance or that evil ultimately triumphs in this world. You will come to see the bad things that happen to you in the glorious light of God's loving Providence.
Published January 1st 2002 by Sophia Institute Press (first published December 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Why Bad Things Happen to Good Catholics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Bad Things Happen to Good Catholics

Luz Adriana
Oct 26, 2007 rated it really liked it
In the midst of suffering, it is good to be reassured that God is around and that ultimately, good will come out of the hard experience.
This book gave me hope.
I had tried reading a different book on the same lines (Why bad things happen to good people) but written for the secular world by a (non-Christian) religious person, but I found it discouraging.
This book, written from the Catholic perspective, game me hope and it the ideas strengthened me when I needed it the most.
Sensibly Catholic