Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “How to Fall in Love” as Want to Read:
How to Fall in Love
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

How to Fall in Love

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  15,517 Ratings  ·  1,630 Reviews
She has just two weeks. Two weeks to teach him how to fall in love – with his own life.

Adam Basil and Christine Rose are thrown together late one night, when Christine is crossing the Halfpenny Bridge in Dublin. Adam is there, poised, threatening to jump. Adam is desperate – but Christine makes a crazy deal with him. His 35th birthday is looming and she bets him she can sh
...more
Hardcover, 327 pages
Published October 24th 2013 by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about How to Fall in Love, please sign up.
Popular Answered Questions
Dessiré Figueroa At the book says that Adam was trying to think about something special of his dad, something to honour his memory and he remembered when he was…moreAt the book says that Adam was trying to think about something special of his dad, something to honour his memory and he remembered when he was talking to his dad at the hospital, the las tame they see each other, and Dick said to him "I don't like that bitch" (Christine).(less)

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30)
Rating details
Sort: Default
|
Filter
Anna *no longer in use*
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who want to get in a better mood
Shelves: read-in-2015
“You were my wonderfully bespoke original guide to happiness.”

The thing about chick lit is that it's simple. It has cliches, it's highly predictable, but it doesn't make you want to gag. You enjoy it. You expect it. You want it. It can deal with serious topics but not be about them. It doesn't romanticize them.

One of the things this Cecelia Ahern's novel deals with is suicide. Our main character Christine Rossi has witnessed a man kill himself. She tried to help him, but just when she thought
...more
Kayleigh {K-Books}
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
How To Fall in Love Review on K-Books

"While you were trying to make Maria fall in love with me, and make me fall in love with life, I fell in love with you."

I have been head over heels in love with Cecelia Ahern right from the moment I started reading her debut novel, PS I Love You, way back in 2007. Ever since then I have obsessed over all of her books and as soon as I heard of this one I was dying to get my hands on it. I pretty much screamed and jumped up and down for a good 10 minutes in e
...more
Maria Espadinha
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Os Desafiantes Pontos Baixos Da Vida


A Vida é, como já todos sabemos e experimentámos, aquela Montanha Russa de Altos e Baixos.

Nos Pontos Altos, andamos todos felizes e contentes, mas como nada parece escapar à Poderosa Lei da Gravidade , volta não volta , lá damos por nós a descer!

Com esta estória, Cecília Ahern, sempre com aquele humor positivo que tão bem a caracteriza, pretende mostrar que tudo o que desce, só pode mesmo, é voltar a subir!...

Aproveitemos então os pontos altos da vida, e sempr
...more
Nour Allam
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, مكتبتي
كيف تقع في الحب؟
إقرأ هذه الرواية وسوف تقع في حبها فوراً❤
هي ليست مجرد رواية رومنسية تجعل عواطفنا جياشة بل إنها تعلمنا كيف نستمتع بالحياة، ونعيشها بأصغر تفاصيلها التي سنعرف يوماً ما أنها كانت أكثر ما أسعدنا.
فلنعش تلك اللحظات ونتعلم كيف نقدرها💔
Mohamed Shady
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
هذه رواية تقول بوضوح: ما نبحث عنه كل هذا الوقت موجود أمام أعيننا، لكننا لا نراه.
"ساندرا بولوك" لا تغادر مخيّلتي أبدًا أثناء قراءتي، ستكون هذه الرواية فيلمًا سينمائيًا ( لو لم تكن تحوّلت بالفعل ) ناجحًا للغاية، ساندرا بولوك بطلة، أو معادل أقل سنًا منها. ثم يأتي "براد بيت" أو من يماثله، قليل من الأداء الجيد، تجد فيلمًا سينمائيًا عذبًا وإنسانيًا.
الرواية لطيفة للغاية، أسلوب بسيط جدًا، كأنما هو هاروكي من يتحدث، لو حاولت أن تستخرج اقتباسًا واحدًا عميقًا لفشلت بالتأكيد، لكنها تتحرك بسلاسة وتترك أثرًا
...more
Sharon
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was ok
How To Fall in Love is Cecelia's 10th book.

This story focuses on Christine Rose, who works in recruitment and has an obsession with self-help books. One night she witnesses a terrible incident with a terrible outcome, and it prompts her to make a life-changing decision. Just a few weeks later, she witnesses a similar terrible incident, but this time the outcome is different. She befriends Adam, a troubled man trying to win his ex-girlfriend back. Christine immediately takes it upon herself to "
...more
Heba
...عندما تكون أمام عمل استطاع أن يستدعي ضحكاتك ودموعك في آن واحد ..هنا يصعب عليك مهمة اتخاذ موقف صريح وواضح إزاءه
تمتلك مشاعر مختلطة ومتناقضة تجعلك تتساءل هل ما قرأته كان هزلاً أم جاداً؟
رأته يقف على الجسر يستعد للانتحار فإذ بها تنقذه في اللحظة الأخيرة بوعدها إياه إنها قادرة على تغيير رأيه خلال أسبوعين قبل موعد ميلاده المقبل
وتستطيع ان تجعله في نهاية المطاف قادراً على العثور على طريقه بعد ما كان يود إنهاء حياته
المرأة قادرة على أن تُصلح الامور وهي هشة كسيرة القلب بحاجة لمن يساندها ويخبرها أن كل شيء
...more
Inge
3.5 stars

Cecelia Ahern is one of my favourite authors, and with good reason. She has a way with words. She has a way with taking difficult topics, in this case suicide, and turn it into a book that’s somehow light and makes you smile. There’s always a touch of magic around her stories, something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. And How to Fall in Love is no different.

Christine goes through life swearing by self-help books. How to Fire an Employee, How to Write A Self-Help Book, How to
...more
Maria Sol
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Todos los libros de esta autora estan tan llenos de sentimientos, sensaciones, pesamientos que siempre termino enamorandome de ellos, no hay uno de los que lei que me decepcionara y aunque todos todos todos me encantaron demasiado este sin duda esta entre los que mas me gustaron.
Christine y Adam dos personas que se conocen a partir de una situación límite, cada uno con una historia, cada uno con una vida y con personas a su alrededor, cada uno pasando por momentos complicados y a partir de ese e
...more
Esraa Adel
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
لا اصدق اني فعلتها فقد قضيت اسبوعان دون قراءة سوى سبعون ورقة فحسب ... سبعون ورقة ضمن اكثر من اربعمائة ورقة ... حتى اني كنت قد فقدت الامل تماما في انهاء هذه النسخة الورقية التي استعرتها ، واصبح قراري الاوحد ان ارجئ قراءتها الى وقت لاحق في نسخة الكترونية ولكن هاهي الارادة اللعينة التي تخدعني احيانا لأقضي على ما تبقى منها في اقل من اربع وعشرون ساعة ، والان وقد استعدت روحي .... اود لو اقرأ كل شئ أضعه ضمن خطتي في الحال

بداية فقد عرفت ان المؤلفة ايرلندية الجنسية تحولت بعض أعمالها الى فيلمين ومسلسل واظ
...more
Cait • A Page with a View
This kind of sums up every problem I have with "adult" books. There is some semblance of a lighthearted story, but it's so incredibly bogged down by miserable realistic stuff that it's by no means the "tender, funny, romantic" or "life-affirming" read that the cover claims.

The main character starts out the story with a super depressing broken marriage. Then she tries to stop a guy from killing himself but he shoots himself in front of her. Then she runs into a guy named Adam who's trying to jum
...more
Sara Saria
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic
روايه ممتعه جدا
تجعلك تضحك وتبتسم وتبكي
شخصيه كرستين المرحه التي تساعد ادم على حب الحياه فتقع في حبه
Divan Schutte
Jan 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was my first go with a Cecilia Ahern novel and I feel like writing Cecilia a heart-felt letter of thanks for writing this book. I don't even know where to start except to say I hope to see this on the silver screen soon (I would also be happy to make suggestions on the casting :)) It needs to be a movie.
I had no problems with the book... Nicely paced and she never draws out a scene and make it longer than it needs to be. The characters are relatable and so easy to fall in love with.

I read s
...more
Red Panda
Right, first off, let me just say that I enjoyed this book quite a bit. Cecelia Ahern writes well and has created some engaging characters and interesting scenarios. I do, however, have a couple of criticisms... but I need to hide them due to spoilers:

(view spoiler)
...more
zahra haji
هل أحببت الرواية .. هل ضحكت من دعابات عائلة كريستين
أو أعجبتني شخصية كريستين التي تحاول مساعدة الجميع رغم انهيار زواجها وحياتها
هل تأثرت ببعض المواقف واللحظات وهل وقعت بحب الرواية
جوابي هو حتما نعم
لماذا إذا ثلاث نجوم
"صراحة ترددت بين 3 أو 4 وطوال قراءتي وأنا بمقارنة لا إرادية بين ويل "أنا قبلك
وآدم بطلنا بهذه الرواية
شتان ما بين الشخصيتين والتركيبة النفسية وأسباب الرغبة في الموت
الأسباب التي أوصلت آدم للقفر من الجسر ومحاولة الانتحار لم تكن مقنعة بالنسبة لي
😐أو بالأحرى لم تعجبني كمية الضعف والاستس
...more
Elena
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Me estreno con Cecelia, con una historia que a priori puede parecer una cosa, pero es más y para mí ha sido una grata sorpresa. Me ha gustado mucho la forma de narrar de Cecelia y conocer a Christine, tan peculiar ella, en el buen sentido, y a Adam. Después de leer esta novela tengo claro que quiero seguir conociendo más historias de ella.
Ririn
Sep 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
About a month back, I told a dear friend that the new Cecelia Ahern's book is out and it was called 'How To Fall In Love'. Well, he was amused by it. After reading the synopsis, he asked me,"Can you teach someone how to fall in love? And I'm sure the two main characters will fall in love with each other." Since I haven't read the book at the time, his guess is as good as mine.

So here goes.

How To Fall In Love is the story or rather the journey of two different people, Christine and Adam. Both hav
...more
Nhi Nguyễn
Lâu lắm rồi mới đọc lại sách của Cecelia Ahern. Nhớ hồi đó ghiền đọc truyện của chị này lắm, mà mấy cuốn sau này của chị ấy được NXB Trẻ xuất bản thấy bị chê nhiều, nên mình không dám mua đọc nữa. Lên goodreads thấy có cuốn này rating cao, nên mua đọc thử xem giọng văn của Cecelia Ahern bây giờ có còn hay như ngày xưa không. Và câu trả lời là có.

Đây là câu chuyện về nhân vật Christine Rose phải tìm mọi cách có thể để giúp chàng trai Adam Basil - người cô cứu thoát khỏi hành động tự tử trên cầu
...more
Mridu  aka Storypals
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.5/5 stars

I was smiling throughout the book, you know just the kind of book Cecelia would write. Such diverse characters with real problems, problems you face in day to day life. I loved the issues raised in the book and how all of them were tackled.
Thank you for this book Cecelia.

Full review to come.
Lili  Marcus
I've been reading Ahern's works since forever and I love her novels because they're all heartwarming and easy reads. This one isn't different from all her works. I enjoyed it as much as I did with the others.

The heroine, CHRISTINE is obviously has some issues. Her obsessions with Self-help books shows that she isn't happy or contented with her life. And more importantly she needs help. She is looking for something(not gonna tell you what). But when she accidentally witnessed a guy who committed
...more
Nour Allam
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, 2018, مكتبتي
كتابي التاسع لعام 2018💓

كنت قد قرأت هذه الرواية منذ عدة أشهر وبما أنني قد وقعت في حبها فقد اقتنيتها مؤخراً من معرض الكتاب وقرأتها مرة أخرى. كريستين روز تتعرض للموقف الأصعب في حياتها: في خضم معركتها لانقاذ حياتها الزوجية تشاهد رجلاً يحاول الانتحار لتقنعه أنها ستغير رؤيته للحياة خلال أسبوعين فقط، وإلّا فإنه سيرمي نفسه من فوق الجسر مرة أخرى. وهكذا نسافر في عالم آدم وكريستين خلال أسبوعين، نرى مرّ الحياة وحلوها، كيف تتبدل قناعات الأفراد، كيف نتقبل الأجواء ونتصالح مع أنفسنا لتغيير ما يزعجنا متى أردنا،
...more
Penny McGill
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Almost forgot about this one. I've liked other books by Cecelia Ahern but this one didn't grab me at all. I found the whole idea behind the book to be too contrived (and this is not like me - I believe absolutely anything is possible in a novel) and as such I wasn't really swept away in the Romance of the story.

The main character and her love interest did not pull me in at all. On a few occasions I was frustrated by how she, Christine Rose, seemed to be too critical of her friends and not aware
...more
Nicis
Los momentos son muy valiosos; a veces se prolongan y otras veces son fugaces, y sin embargo puede hacerse mucho en ellos; en un momento puedes cambiar una mente, puedes salvar una vida y puedes incluso enamorarte.

Aunque al principio (y en realidad como que jamás) logré congeniar por completo con la protagonista, la balanza al final se inclina hacia lo positivo, sobre todo con los últimos capítulos que hicieron que por fin me gustara un libro de la autora.
نادية أحمد
تقول أحلام مستغانمي:
" أجمل حب هو الذي نعثر عليه أثناء بحثنا عن شيء آخر"

وهذا تماماً تجسيد لإسم ومحتوى الرواية:
" كيف تقع في الحب "

ومن أقوالها أيضاً:
" أجمل لحظة في الحبّ هي ما قبل الاعتراف به.
كيف تجعل ذلك الارتباك الأوّل يطول
تلك الحالة من الدوران التي يتغيّر فيها نبضك
وعمرك أكثر من مرّة في لحظة واحدة وأنت
على مشارف كلمة واحدة".

وهذا ماحدث تماما مع كريستين روز بطلة الرواية
عندما صارحت آدم بحبها له وحاجتها لما اعتقدت
بأنّه سيقفز للمرة الثانية عن جسر هابيني.

قالت أغوتا كريستوف في روايتها البرهان وعلى
لسان
...more
لين الوعري Leen Al Warie
لم يكن هناك شيء مميز في القصة، لم تتخطى الخطوط العريضة لأي قصة رومانسية، لكن الرومانسية واللحظات المشتركة والضحك من القلب ضروريٌ وسط صخب المآسي والحروب القابعة في معظم الروايات التي بتنا نقرؤها
كتاب تطوير ذاتي حول كيفية الاستمتاع بالحياة وحب العيش والتغلب على الظروف مهما كانت بدون ورقة وقلم وبكل بساطة واستمتاع، لكن في قالب روائي رومانسي

هناك سلاسة في الأسلوب وتنساب الصفحات بلا ثقل
Aaya Kotb
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
حقيقة ابهرتني تلك الرواية.
عادة ما يكون تقيمي للكتب مبنيا علي اكثر من معيار ولكن هناك كتب تفني عندها كل المعيار واعطيها الخمس نجوم بدون ادني تفكير وهي الكتب او الروايات التي تخترق قلبي بدون استئذان كما فعلت كيف تقع في الحب.
لا استطيع الوصف ولا ادراج اقتباسات الرواية عبارة عن مشاعر سطرت علي الورق بمنتهي الاحساس.
تتحدث الرواية عن كريستين التي وجدت آدم يحاول الانتحار من علي الجسر وفي اللحظة الاخيرة تحاول انقاذه واقناعه بالعدول عن موقفه. وان ما الم به حتما نتيجة بعض المشاكل وان لكل مشكلة حل. اعطاها فرص
...more
لينـــا العطار
كيف تقع في حب رواية؟؟ لتكن مثل هذه
تجعلك تعيش بكل ما تحمله الكلمة من معنى، وقعت في حب آدم وكريستين...اميليا وكل الشخصيات الرائعة فيها
عناوين الفصول مبتكرة بشكل جميل جدا تعلمنا ان الحياة لا تسير بوصفة كتب
بل حينما نتبع قلوبنا..
نحن ننقذ أنفسنا حين ننقذ الآخرين وننقذ حياتهم...
كيف تقع في الحب؟؟ هذه الرواية تخبرك بهذا بين أسطرها وفي ثنايا كلماتها
Ana M.
4.5

Ha sido una lectura preciosa. Conocí a la autora con Donde termina el arcoiris y, de momento, los dos libros que he leído de ella me han enamorado.

Christine pasa por una mala racha. Tiene problemas económicos, su matrimonio no está en el mejor momento y ella no sabe qué hacer ni como enfocar su futuro para ser feliz. Así encuentra a Adam, un joven a punto de saltar del puente y quitarse la vida. Christine decide ayudarlo, salvar su vida sin saber que para conseguirlo tendrá un plazo de dos s
...more
KimberlyRose
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 rounded up

Speed through this one! Which isn't to say I skim read; rather, I absorbed and reread and squished scenes to my chest in fevered joy. A het romance I liked! Rejoice, me! No Pepto to reduce Nicholas Sparks Vomits required. Sorry, Nick, it's not you: most every mainstream romance makes me grab the pink.

First, let me say, my complaints are three, but only one of them took a half star off: the dreaded narrative technique of *gasp* summary *gasp* for a significant sex scene (a single pa
...more
Carolina
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-shelf
“You were my wonderfully bespoke original guide to happiness.”

This was the first book I read by Cecelia Ahern, but it will certainly not be the last. I've recently wacthed the movie "Love, Rosie" (based on a novel by the same author) so when I saw this book on my local bookstore (which has a super small section of english books) I was rather curious and decided to pick it up.

I adoreeed everything about "How to fall in love". This book was witty, funny, romantinc but at the same time delt with s
...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next »
  • One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1)
  • Fast Forward
  • The Debt & The Doormat
  • Another Way to Fall
  • The Wish List
  • Keeping It in the Family
  • The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me
  • Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
  • About a Girl (A Girl, #1)
  • The Love Detective (Love Detective, #1)
  • Almost True (When I Was Joe, #2)
  • Ten Years On
  • Wedding Hells (Parker Sisters #0.5)
  • Welcome to Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop of Dreams (Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop, #1)
  • Bella Summer Takes a Chance
  • The Out of Office Girl
  • The Antenatal Group
  • It Felt Like a Kiss
13,738 followers
Cecelia Ahern was born and grew up in Dublin. She is now published in nearly fifty countries, and has sold over twenty-five million copies of her novels worldwide. Two of her books have been adapted as films and she has created several TV series.
More about Cecelia Ahern

Romance Deals

  • Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Don't Let Go
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Since You've Been Gone
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crushing on Love (The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, MD #4; The Bradens #16; Love in Bloom #35)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • River of Love (The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, MD #3; The Bradens #15; Love in Bloom #34)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Roomies
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Whisper of Love (The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, MD #5; The Bradens #21; Love in Bloom #36)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
    $7.09 $2.99
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Meant to Be
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Where would we be without tomorrows? What we’d have instead are todays. And if that was the case, with you, I’d hope for the longest day for today. I’d fill today with you, doing everything I’ve ever loved. I’d laugh, I’d talk, I’d listen and learn, I’d love, I’d love, I’d love. I’d make every day today and spend them all with you, and I’d never worry about tomorrow, when I wouldn’t be with you. And when that dreaded tomorrow comes for us, please know that I didn’t want to leave you, or be left behind, that every single moment spent with you were the best times in my life.” 135 likes
“Life is a series of moments and moments are always changing, just like thoughts, negative and positive. And though it may be human nature to dwell, like many natural things it's senseless, senseless to allow a single thought to inhabit a mind because thoughts are like guests or fair-weather friends. As soon as they arrive, they can leave, and even the ones that take a long time to emerge fully can disappear in an instant. Moments are precious; sometimes they linger and other times they're fleeting, and yet so much could be done in them; you could change a mind, you could save a life and you could even fall in love.” 98 likes
More quotes…