Start by marking “Never Let Go (Tasting Never, #5)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Go (Tasting Never, #5)

Never Let Go

(Tasting Never #5)

Never Let Go, a New Adult Romance Novel Recommended for Ages 18 and Up
Book #5 in the series beginning with "Tasting Never"
Book #6: Never Did Say Releases July, 2015

“You can't just turn off love, Zella.”

I'm going home with my head held in shame. I let the anger get the best of me, watched my heart get shattered in two, and had the audacity to ignore my mistake. Love is pain
208 pages
Published October 27th 2014 by Sarian Royal (first published October 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Go, please sign up.

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it

*3.75 ~ 4 Stars*

”Space travel is complicated. This, this right here, this shit is easy. Humans were made to love, Zella.”

description

Zella is Never’s sister who has a great friendship that slowly developed into more with her sister's boyfriend after her sister disappeared. Never left town and never contacted anyone including Noah. Noah was thrown when Never returned in the previous books and Zella was crushed that he still loved her sister. Noah Scott is loyal, handsome, sweet, generous and a poet. Never
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

It's been two whole years since I read the last book in the series and although I have forgotten certain elements and plotlines, It didn't take me long to remember all the characters that I grew to love.

Whilst the previous books have focused on Never and Ty McCabe, this is the story of sister Zella and Never's ex-boyfriend, Noah.

Zella and Noah became very close whilst Never was missing, and Zella has always had feelings for Never's Ex. When Never returned home with Ty in tow, No
Sammy ⭐️
Jul 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, 3-star
3.75 Stars

I can't tell you what it is about this series that has me so engrossed. It could be the sex god that is Ty McCabe, it could be the crazy Regali sisters or it could just be that I Heart the f*ck out of it.

It's Zella's turn to get her story and it's one I've been dying to see unfold. There's nothing but complication when it comes to this family and this book is no different.

Zella has been in love with her sister Never's ex boyfriend for as long as she can remember, but knows she'll al
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ilene
Dec 09, 2013 marked it as to-read
Never's sister?
Morilyn
Having just finished book 5 of this amazing series, I'm still as engossed in the trials that beset Never, Ty & their family circle, as I was from the start. C. M. Stunich writes a solid, complex & captivating story filled with with real people dealing with real life. This is a must read series.
K.K.
Apr 09, 2014 marked it as to-read
Suddenly!! BAM! and IT's OUT!!!!!! OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!!
Teri
Jun 23, 2015 rated it liked it
This was so frustrating!!!! The story is so dragged out, once it starts getting good, we end with a cliffhanger!!! This really should have been a novella.
Kate
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
YOU'RE KILLIN ME SMALLS!!!!! Between HRR and this I wanna slit my freakin throat...ughhh, January? REALLY?????? KILLING - ME!!!!!! (What an awesome way to go though!)
Christine
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
are you kidding me you can't leave it like that and I have to wait till January .this is a great series a must read as you can tell by my reaction to this I need the rest.lol
Kady Bowers
Jul 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: readers-unbound
I only read this to see what was happening with Never and Ty
Paula White
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*
Clare
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant
Cindy ~
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
What an emotional roller coaster!! The Regali women certainly don’t have an easy time of it. They all seemed doomed to making bad choices. In the previous 4 books we saw Never finally break away from those and find true love in an unconventional way. Now its her sister’s Zella time. To understand the pain Zella’s in you really need to have at least read Never Can Tell. She has always been in love with Noah Scott but he was so deeply in love with her sister she knew the only thing she could ever ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Even though this is supposed to Zella and Noah's story Ty still worms his way in there and I loved it, "hey, sorry, I was eavesdropping," he says, like it's no big deal. Never rolls her eyes but slides her fingers around his neck, pressing her face to his chest. Ty looks over at me, eyes searching. I nod my head, almost imperceptibly and his hands tighten around her waist. "let's go feed Noah," he says softly, laying his cheek against the top of her scalp. "Baby Noah that is. There's no way I'm ...more
RedRedtheycallmeRed
Jul 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Although this is Zella and Noah's story, Never and Ty are still quite front and center. And even though I love Never and Ty, it kind of distracted from the main story.

The lack of communication was so frustrating, and it's one of my pet peeves in romance books. Zella dances around the subject without just talking to Noah, and even when he finally spells it out to her (really, he couldn't make it more clear) she still doesn't believe him. It made me crazy! Add Tobias into the mix, who I loathed,
Crissy
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Never Let Go was a great read and gives us Zella, Noah and Tobias story. Zella puts herself in a bad situation with Tobias and soon learns that instead of making a better life for herself than most of the members in her family, she's right back where she started. Tobias looks out for himself and his future and Zella has no one in a high position to help her except maybe Noah. Noah is everything Zella wants but she feels he's still in love with Never and she won't be his second choice. Noah does ...more
Denise
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Zella and Noah and oh what a story there is. Zella made some bad choices at school and now is heading home to try and figure out what her next move is over winter break. She needs to tell her family about school but also needs to sort her feelings out for Noah as well. Never decides that she needs to intervene and make it happen once and for all for Zella and Noah.

Of course Ty is still there adding his words of wisdom and of course it was spot on. This man makes no excuses a
Amy
Jan 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't like Zella's character at all. She was very immature & had no self-confidence. Constantly feeling like she wasn't good enough to start a relationship with Noah because of his history with Never.

She has this volatile & unhealthy relationship while at College with a football player named Tobias.

So Noah is supposed to be like the most caring & sweetest guy ever yet it doesn't stop him from having sex with Zella even when he thinks there's a possibility she may be pregnant with
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Call me BIAS but this series is one of my top five favorites and it's only because of one person, Ty McCabe!!!! I don't know how but I fell in love with his dirty ass. I can't get enough of this series. So this book is a nust read and the next one and the one after that.
This book is in Zellas point of view and it also has Never and Ty in it along with the other characters in the series. But this story is mainly about Zella and Noah. Read it and enjoy it!!!
Lauren
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Zella seemed like the Regali sister who had it together the most... not so much. Angelica did a number on her self esteem too, and she definitely deserved more than her stupid boyfriend was giving her. I loved the interactions between her and Noah. and of course the bits of Never and Ty as well. I knew that there was a cliffhanger, and i tried to wait until the next book came out to read this one but the temptation became too great :)
Donna James
Amazing

I really love this series with Ty and Never and throw in Zella and Noah and I couldn't put my kindle down. I wanted to slap Zella so bad and say wake up. I can understand where Zella is coming from with Noah but damn he is so much better then Tobias. I can't wait to read what will happen next with Ty, Never and Zella and Noah. The ending omg...
Lauren
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this installment we learn about Zella, Never's sister. I enjoyed this book, it was new insight into Never's life from her sisters perspective. I wish Zella didn't fall into the same traps as her sister and the rest of her family, but it happens. The story line is fast paced, leaving us on a big cliff hanger.
Felicia
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It is 3:10am!!!! I couldn't put it down, even when I have to be up at 6am. I just love C.M. And all her book characters :) Ty is my favorite. If I had read this series 11years ago my daughter would be named Never! C.M. PLEASE PLEASE NOT MAKE ME SNOT RUNNING DOWN MY FACE CRY. January 7th is sooo long away.
Veronica LaRoche
Love this series.

Amanda Slupecki
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! I liked seeing Zella's perspective and getting to know Noah more. I can't wait until the next book in January, L.O.V.E Ty McCabe!
Seeshel kettler
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG that was fantastic. Very emotional story.,I think I cried the last half of e book. I can't wait to see this ending. I love These two,together.
Leisa Prater
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
what an ending.....I really need to know what is happening....and oh God......I still love Ty........Big Noah is making a place in my heart too....Love this series!!!
Tammy
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book! I need book 6 right now!

• Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • Broken Road (Back to Brooklyn, #3)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Wrecked by You (Waiting for You, #3)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Once Again
  • Of Darkness and Demons (The Minaldi Legacy, #2)
  • Seal All Exits (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #9)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Untitled (Firebird Trilogy, #3)
  • Waiting on Leah (Forever #6)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Lasting Summer (Loving Summer, #5)
  • Make Me Surrender (Just Make Me, #2)
C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn't mind - especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty ...more

Tasting Never (7 books)
  • Tasting Never (Tasting Never, #1)
  • Finding Never (Tasting Never, #2)
  • Keeping Never (Tasting Never, #3)
  • Never Can Tell (Tasting Never, #4)
  • Never Did Say (Tasting Never, #6)
  • Never Could Stop (Tasting Never, #7)