Start by marking “Heaven Sent (Rebel Walking, #2)” as Want to Read:
Heaven Sent (Rebel Walking, #2)

Heaven Sent (Rebel Walking #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  1,897 Ratings  ·  175 Reviews

Published September 18th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Sent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven Sent

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellFighting for Irish by Gina L. MaxwellRules of Entanglement by Gina L. MaxwellFighting Destiny by Amelia HutchinsHard as It Gets by Laura Kaye
Covergasms!
1,131 books — 935 voters
Travis by Nicole EdwardsZane by Nicole EdwardsReal by Katy EvansKaleb by Nicole EdwardsAlien Species Intervention by J.K. Accinni
Best Books By Indie Authors
1,057 books — 1,182 voters

More lists with this book...

Jen
Oh poo...I was starting to really enjoy this one, and was expecting it to become way better than the first...and then....BAM! It happened...that moment when the heroine does something in the story that just pisses you off. Yup! Ivy did a big no no when it came to lead singer Taron...who is our hero in this story. Once she decided to be a doorknob....I checked out. I still finished...but I literally became unemotional about anything...I don't want to ruin the story for anyone but I will put a spo ...more
Shelby
Dec 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
** I received a free eCopy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review **

I cannot say enough good things about this series and Hilary Storm's writing. She has done an amazing job of writing a book(s) that her fans can appreciate and characters that we have no choice but to fall in love with.

If you've read the first book in this series, you're probably thinking it doesn't get any better than Talon. You would be wrong. Talon was awesome but Taron is everything that his twin is a
Lexi Buchanan
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow - Hilary Storm has done it again.

I loved Taron and Eaven's story so was delighted to finally get to read Talon and Ivy's story and boy what a story. One minute I was grinning and needing a cold shower and the next I was wiping tears from my eyes, thinking 'no no no'.

Talon and Ivy's story is one rollercoaster ride with them both meeting their match. Both like to play, both are never serious, until they finally get together and then they combust.

In Heaven's Sent, which has a totally amazing co
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Shelves: arc, blog-tours
I had been really looking forward to reading this book after I read the first book in the series! I had the amazing opportunity to be on the Blog Tour for the first book and I'm stoked to be back on the Blog Tour for the second book! Heaven Sent was amazing! I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but I have to say that I loved this book more! I connected more with the characters and I thought that the plot was a lot more structured! Overall, this book was amazing! I couldn't put it down ...more
Dawn Smith
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was sent this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Everyone that knows me has heard me rant and rave about how much I loved In a Heartbeat. It was the perfect book combining sex, romance and rock stars. And then along came Heaven Sent. Oh My God. This book is the perfect storm of romance/ erotic novels. It has everything: crazy stalkers, sex (make that scorchingly hot sex), angst, drama, action, romance, and rock stars sexy enough to jump start your libido. I didn't think that t
EndlessReading
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A HUGE thankyou to Hilary for sending me over an ARC copy to review for this blog tour. Make sure to stop by my page on the 26th September @ www.endlessreading.wordpress.com

***

OMG, And here I thought that Eaven & Talon's story was messed up and seriously HOT....OH NOOO, Hilary pulls it out of the bag yet again!

The lovely, ever so drop dead gorgeous, hot off the mouth singer TARON - PERFECTION. This guy I MUST HAVE, he is HOT and what makes a person hotter, is that he sings, has a tattoo and
Christy
Nov 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Hilary did it again!!! She hit a homerun.
**ARC**

After reading In a Heartbeat and falling in love with the banter that Taron and Ivy had, I knew that I would love this book when I found out it was going to be about them. This book had so many different emotions and twists in it, that I was upset when it ended, I still wanted to be on that book high for a bit longer!!

In a Heartbeat portrayed Ivy as being this strong willed sassy woman, who doesn’t take crap from anyone and has a Bitchy attitude
Jamie
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Heaven Sent is the story of Ivy and Taron, my two favorite characters from the Rebel Walking series. I was instantly enamored with the interaction between these two.

Ivy is the tough girl sister/best friend of Eaven. We first met Ivy in In a Heartbeat, the first book in the series. She is funny, flirty, sexy, and cool. Basically, she's the kind of girl that we all wanted to be when we were in high school and college. Guys beg for her attention, and she shines in the spotlight.

Ivy hasn't had the
Jessica Adams
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! I thought I knew what to expect going in...fun and feisty. What else would you expect after ready In a Heartbeat? Boy was I wrong. There is fun and feisty, sad and heartbreaking, and hopefulness. Heaven Sent has the perfect combination of everything. Hilary Storm sure knows how to throw you for a loop. There were part where I wanted to cry and my heart hurt, but I didn't know who for.
Ivy and Taron have a love/hate relationship that neither can deny any longer. Both h
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jul 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone!!!! 18+
Category / Genre: NA, romance
Received from: Hilary Storm (in exchange for an honest review)

This is the second book in the Rebel Walking series. While this could stand alone, it is better to read them in order.

Ivy has tried to resist Taron, but some things are inevitable. After giving in to the passion that has been building, life comes crashing down on both of them. Do they turn to one another or walk away?

As much as I loved Eaven and Talon’s story, I was sure I would love another sweet easy rea
Everything Marie
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-romance
After reading In a Heartbeat, I was totally in love with Talon. He was sweet, funny, caring, and sexy as hell!! Damn, plus he's a drummer...I was Done!! When I found out Heaven Sent focused around Taron and Ivy, I was a little bumbed... I wanted more Talon. But, I figured, what the hell. I might as well read about Taron and give it a shot.

Let me just state, that I am so in love with this book! I read it in about 2 hours. Holy hell, I absolutely devoured it! This book was much, much better than
Lela
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
First of all...I'm effing loving this series and the cover of this book is HOT...just like Taron.

Taron and Ivy...I love them both individually and even more so together. They are both so much alike, but bring out something in each other that is so foreign to them...feelings, hurt, and love. They both have always had meaningless one night stands or hookups where no feelings were involved until they developed a friendship while going through Eaven's hospitalization and recovery. Ivy turns down Ta
Chelsea Cummings
Shelves: must-read
Wow. Just wow. I loved Eaven and Talons story so much in 'In a Hearbeat' (Rebel Walking #1) I was worried Ivy and Tarons story wouldn't be able to live up to it. I was wrong!

Ivy and Tarons story had me entranced from the beginning. I loved their relationship and the banter between the two. They are so hot together! There are some seriously hot moments between the two that had me fanning myself.

Taron,oh Taron. I loved that we got to see his softer side rather than just his cocky, mon-whore perso
Anna
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Heaven Sentpicks up right where In a Heartbeatleaves us, only now we get Ivy and Taron's story and perspectives. Ivy wants Taron something fierce, but she isn't about to share and she knows that Taron is not a one-woman man. Taron makes it clear to Ivy that he wants her too, and as the sexual tension between them rises, he considers giving up the extra women for a chance to be with Ivy.

As Taron and Ivy give in to the intense physical chemistry between them, they find they are incredibly compati
Feisty Girls
Sep 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
~~~Joni’s Review~~~

Rebel Walking is back and this time it’s all about Taron & Ivy. These two are a perfect match for the other. I loved the vibes between them in In A Heartbeat and Hilary turned up the heat in Heaven Sent!!

Taron’s bad boy ways have come to a halt because all he wants is Ivy. With one night left before Rebel Walking goes on tour he’s more determined then ever to have her.

Ivy has fought her attraction to Taron for long enough. She knows he’s leaving, she refuses to share him
Kayla
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Synopsis: The Rebel Walking Series continues with Taron and Ivy's story, Heaven Sent. The explosive chemistry that these two share ignites a relationship of epic proportions.

He has been dubbed 'the panty stealer', but Taron Walker has his eyes set on the beautiful, full of life, Ivy Adams. Ivy doesn't usually put up with the player type, yet there is something about Taron that has her intrigued. Taron must leave to go on tour with Rebel Walking and Ivy will be left to face serious struggles on h
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Jan 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hilary has just upped her game! Heaven sent is a really enjoyable quick read.

This book is the second in the Rebel Walking Series, and shows a real progression in Hilary's writing, in this book she shows real depth of emotion in her main characters which I loved.

Ivy Adams is a feisty, strong funny woman who knows what she wants in life, the one thing she doesn't want is to rely on any man, she is not going to turn out like her mom !

Talon Walker is the lead singer for the up and coming group Rebel
Lee Tamasi-gajda
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, it just doesn't stop. From the very first pages it will grip you, hold you and never let you go. All through. None stop.

Taron the bad boy rock star finds his match with smart ass Ivy. She is the girl version of him and when they get together they are explosive. Who would of thought after reading the first book, In a Heartbeat, these two would think of anyone else besides themselves, and lean on each other, need each other. But when tragady occurs, it makes them both realize their love for e
Valerie Laviena
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow this book made me feel like what ivy was going through I was going through it with her it just felt so real I cried when ivy cried and I thank Hilary storm for being an awesome writer. I fell in love with taron he fought to show ivy that she is his everything and that he is truly in love with her even though he has a bad boy past but love conquers all. I highly recommend this series to all my friends.i know in the first book I fell in love with eaven and talon but with this book I r ...more
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Its rare to have a second book be even better than the first but Heaven Sent was better, loved both brothers but I think I loved Taron a bit more than Talon and that never happens for me. Can't wait for book 3 Luke Jacobs teaser at end of book was really good.
Eye Candy Bookstore
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So unbelievably good! It was a total page turner, and I finished in just hours. Ivy and Taron's story was just as hot and explosive as Eaven and Talon's and at some parts it brought me to tears. Great book, great author. Loved it completely.
Stephanie Easterly
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This novel is a perfect display of personal struggles from a past that can not be changed, a past Ivy had no control over. And how when someone you love is truly the love of your life,breaking your own heart so they might live is only a small sacrifice.
Kara
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a great series!
This book about Taron and Ivy... and how they find love.
Chu
Oct 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

If you think the first book of the Rebel Walking Series is HOT – wait till you read this one!

What happens when the bad boy wants the bad girl?!

OMG.

A little bit of this…

A little bit of that...

Some of this...

A lot of that...

some_text

Taron Walker might have been the manwh*re in the group and would shag just about anyone, but once he had set his sights on the beautiful and feisty, Ivy Adams (Eaven’s best friend) – he was totally hooked. Ivy, on the other hand, was not f
Lyndsie
Sep 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
***An ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Review will be posted Oct 2nd on http://storiesandswag.blogspot.com/ ***

This is book #2 in the Rebel Walking Series. I highly recommend you read In a Heartbeat before you start this book.

This story is Taron & Ivy's story. In the first book you can see the chemistry between these two and knew it was just a matter of time before it happened. What I did not expect with this story is the twists and turns it took us on.

Ivy's
Stacey
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided for honest review*** - originally posted at Reading Rainblog

I fell in love with Taron when I read In a Heartbeat – Eaven and Talon’s story. He was a huge manwhore, but you couldn’t help but love the chemistry between he and Ivy. I’m so glad they got their own story!

Do you want to lose that finger? I really want him to continue, but I would never tell him that.

“I would love for you to take my entire finger.”

Taron in the first book was the huge, screw anything that moves kinda gu
Three Chicks
Oct 08, 2013 rated it really liked it

Taron Walker is the "panty stealer"� of the group Rebel Walking, and would have sex with just about anyone, but once he saw feisty, Ivy Adams (Eaven's best friend from In a Heartbeat) he was totally hooked. Ivy, on the other hand, does not like players. Taron is hot, no doubt, but Ivy wants to be someone's "one and only", not a beauty in the bevy of women Taron has claimed. Taron is about to go on tour with Rebel Walking, and it is hard for her to trust him.

Then something inconceivable happens.
Denita Kee
Sep 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler alert beware!!!! Oh my word Taron and Ivy could not be more perfect for one another. They are both very attractively HOT, smart mouthed, feisty, and they have reputations for getting around ALOT. Well in the first book, which I loved too, these two become closer and do a check of a lot of flirting. They finally realize that they have deeper feelings than just sexy flirting going on between them. They give in and have some of the hottest sex I've ever read about. Loved it! This all takes ...more
Nanette Bradford
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So I was given this second book in the Rebel Walking series for my honest review.. If you all read the first book than you will know exactly how I knew this book would be even hotter than the first.

This one was about the Bad "bad" twin Taron and the naughty best friend / sister Ivy. These two can go neck and neck in an all out verbal battle. Whatever naughtiness Taron dishes out Ivy throws right back at him..

“Poison Ivy! It is such a pleasure to see you out for the kill tonight.” He takes his
Crystal Marie
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I had read the first book in the series, In A Heartbeat when it first came out. While that book was good, I was still left wanting but that wasn’t the case with this one. In this book we get to spend time with Taron and Ivy and one thing right off the bat that I will say I enjoyed about this book was that they did NOT have a fairy tale relationship.

I’m one of those glutton for punishment people when it comes to reading, I like to see the characters actually work for what they want and it’s not
  • Sexy (Rock Me, #4)
  • Thrilling Heaven (Room 103, #2)
  • Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush, #2)
  • Wicked End (Wicked End, #1)
  • Yes to Everything
  • Trials (Rock Bottom, #2)
  • Hard Rock Remix (The Lonely Kings, #2)
  • Irresistible Refrain (Tempest, #1; Black Cat Records, #4)
  • Alluring Seduction (Bayou Stix, #2)
  • Liquid Courage (Liquid Regret, #2)
  • Trust Me (TAT: A Rocker Romance, #1)
  • Sizzle (Bad Boy Rockers, #1)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • Who We Are (FireNine, #2)
  • Conflicted (Battlescars, #3)
  • Unstoppable (Fierce, #2)
  • Unchosen (Chosen, #2)
  • Rockstar's Girl (Decoy, #2)
Hilary Storm lives with her high school sweetheart and three children in Oklahoma. She drives her husband crazy talking about book characters everyday like they are real people. She graduated from Southwestern Oklahoma State University with an MBA in Accounting. Her passions include being a mom, writing, reading, photography, music, mocha coffee, and spending time with friends and family. She is t ...more
More about Hilary Storm

Rebel Walking (8 books)
  • In a Heartbeat (Rebel Walking, #1)
  • Banded Together (Rebel Walking, #2.5)
  • No Strings Attached (Rebel Walking, #3)
  • Hold Me Closer (Rebel Walking, #4)
  • Fighting the Odds (Rebel Walking, #5)
  • Never Say Goodbye (Rebel Walking, #6)
  • Whiskey Dreams (Rebel Walking, #7)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
  • Wildfire In His Arms
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Eat me, beat me, bite me, blow me. Suck me, fuck me, very slowly. If you kiss me, don't be hasty, use your tongue and make it tasty” 4 likes
“May all your ups and downs be between the sheets” 2 likes