Start by marking “Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)” as Want to Read:
Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)

Come Together

(The Cityscape #3)

Come Together is the third and final installment of The Cityscape Series.

With a single decision, Olivia Germaine’s fantasy has become a reality. Now she is faced with two commitments: one she must make and one she must break. But in order to accept a love she never thought possible, Olivia will have to let go of the broken past that defines her - and of deeply-rooted fears
Published September 19th 2013 by Kinshaw Press (first published September 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Come Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Together

Start your review of Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)
Emmy
I'm rating this book 2.5 stars.

SPOILERS AHEAD

The sole reason I gave this book 2.5 stars is a very big one for me. It was the way the cheating was hadnled after the fact, more specifically the way the person being cheated on was held accountable for Olivia and David's actions. I didn't like the way David handled Bill, it was tacky and honestly cruel. Yes Bill said some very hurtful things to Olivia, but what did they expect? Bill's never been my favorite but he was angry and hurt and betrayed, n
Aimie
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This series can't be over already can it? 4.5 dreamy stars!

"When you love that hard, it's almost inevitable that someone will end up hurt. I never understood why anyone would risk it."

What an amazing finale to this series this was. The writing by Jessica Hawkins as always, managed to capture the overwhelming emotions of love, loss, hurt, recovery and desire absolutely spot on. At times I found myself reading whilst covering my hand over my chest - it felt that real...

[image error] photo images_zps42038532.jpg

I don't want t
Grace
Sep 17, 2013 rated it really liked it

WARNING: Just like my warning from the last book, do not read this review if you don't want spoilers from book one and two.

FINALLY!!!! Olivia and David are finally together!!!!

I feel like I and other readers deserve medals for our patience with this couple. So, it's all smooth sailing now, right?

HA!!! It's as if you don't know this author at all. Have you not being paying attention?!?!

All joking aside, this book was definitely less angsty compared to the two previous books, which nearl
Katherine
Jul 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*Copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

This book was simply
description

An emotional roller coaster! I think my heart stopped more than once while reading. It's such a fast paced, painfully twisted love story, and HOT, HOT, HOT!! You get to experience Davis and Olivia's love story and all the drama that being together causes. I am just a little sad that the story has ended. I would love to know what else lies ahead for the character's. The epilogue was perfect, everything was w
K.M.
Sep 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Whew...finally finished the "Come" Trilogy and I must say, it was a fantastic emotional roller coaster. Jessica Hawkins succinctly captured the desperation, angst, confusion and complexity involved with a romantic/sexual entanglement outside of one's marriage. Hawkins took it even further by detailing a scenario in which a person pursues their soul mate even though it turns out said soul mate is not their spouse.

(Spoiler alert) When I read book 1 I was rather perturbed with Olivia's inability t
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Could someone tell me if she was still intimate with her husband since meeting David??
Shelby
This is a review for the whole 3-book Cityscape Affair series

Olivia has been married to Bill for 5-years and up until she meets handsome stranger, David Dylan, she thought she was happy. Olivia never believed in soulmates, but now she’s questioning if she has one. The only problem? It isn’t her husband.

The Cityscape Affair series by Jessica Hawkins is such an addicting, forbidden romance. I love a good triangulated romance and this kept me on my toes from the very start. I devoured this series
Lorie
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SEXY. AWESOME. SMART. PASSIONATE.

When a series comes to an end, the final book can make or break the entire series.  Keeping the story strong and captivating isn't an easy task, and some authors totally miss the mark when closing it out.  But not Jessica Hawkins, she has managed to keep Olivia and David's story amazingly awesome from start to finish.  THIS IS AN AMAZING END TO AN AMAZING SERIES!

If you thought it would be smooth sailing once David and Olivia were together, you have another thin
Louise Bay
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is for me the best romance series I've read. It has a great story, that doesn't rely on action to keep our attention. It's all about two normal people who fall in love. And it's well written.

Most series, even the ones that start really strong, lose something mid way through book two for me normally. This keeps your attention the whole way through, right through to the very last chapter. I LOVED it. I won't post any spoilers because you should just read it and you will LOVE it as much as I d
Chelsea
DNF @11%

Okay, I admit. I read reviews with spoilers just to know how this book would end. And I'm right.

It's no secret that I detest Olivia. So reading about her getting an HEA? Sorry. I just can't.

description

And with that, I am done.

This is the first book about cheating that I didn't manage to finish. Guess I'll blame Olivia for it.
Amy J RAREtte4Life
Great ending to the series, loved every freaking page
Bea
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this so much. Each book had me at the edge of my seat. I loved the push and pull of the characters relationships. David’s possession over Olivia was magnetic however his vulnerability was consuming. I devoured all the 3 books in the last 2 days and now I’m sad because I’m done. It was a great distraction during this quarantine.
Take a chance and enjoy!
kat
Sep 11, 2021 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
one of the most bland and boring cheating books I have ever read.
Lisa
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was (extremely) lucky enough to be given an ARC of this book by the author. She didnt ask me for a review, but I insisted on writing one.

If you've read Jessica's first two books in this series, you know she is a master at 'build up'. Each book in this series builds up to the next book in a way that i have never seen before. as the books get hotter, you also find Olivia pushing more limits.

If you're like me and couldn't wait to find out how HOT Olivia and David would be together, this book do
Steph's Romance Book Talk
This is the conclusion to Olivia and David's story. The themes of this book are sensitive and deals with a person's morality, happiness, and self-wealth, for this realism I really enjoyed the book. I have seen these situations in real life so I can understand every decision made by all the characters. I can also understand why some may not enjoy this series.

This specific video review will be included in the April 2018 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's R
Fathima
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
David .... **swoon** !!!! Loved his alpha-ness .... God damn !
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Third reread, last read April2018. Still an amazing read. Absolutely love this series.

Reread originally read 3/7/2017. Still a great read.
Luna Sol
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the stars!!! I was sad to finish this series. I'm in awe of Jessica's writing. These two characters omg, I just have no words. One of the best series ever. Perfect! ...more
Katie
Feb 09, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FINALLY
Bella -

“For, you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”

SO NOW is into the unknown... Decisions have been made. The path is taken.
-What now? Is it Gonna Work? Was It Worth It? Is It Better Now? Will they Work? Is it End-Game? Is there a HEA?-
Many more questions and everything else is answered in this book.

“I don’t give a fuck. Like I promised, I’ll always be your shield.”
He gave me a hard peck on the mouth.
“You and I are going to have fun, honeybe
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

Audiobook Review

And here we are... At the last book in the Cityscape Affair trilogy, and I'm so happy with this one...

It was a long journey, and after more than a thousand pages, lots of tears, doubts, insecurities, wine, parties, laughs and sex, we finally have Olivia and David's happy ending.

If you're reading this review, you probably know that at the end of Come Alive, Olivia took that last step in David's direction, and jumped the cliff for him!

So this book is not only their happy e
Ros 🌻

I like to try and review books individually, but reviewing this trilogy hasn’t worked out this way so I will state that this review covers books 2 and 3.

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, it is packed with chemistry and has been a great distraction this week, and as I mentioned in my last review it is available on Kindle Unlimited right now.

As is often the case when binging on a long trilogy, the story became little exhausting towards the end and because the story was stretc
Patrixia Lansangan
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I really loved this series!

It was so romantic and I felt like i learned so much from it. From marriage and just life in general.

I really enjoyed reading about Olivia and David. They were such a reasonable couple, and all the issues that came up, such as David's feelings and Olivia's doubts were so real and relatable in the real world.

Sometimes, we get sucked into the fantasy of the book world. But there are issues in the real world that just needs to be addressed realistically. :)

I really love
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
I'm really glad I read this series, because I became invested in David and Olivia's love story and what would come out of it and Jessica Hawkins didn't disappoint.

This series managed to impress me and make me root for a relationship that might not have started in the best (and rightest) way, but that made perfect sense.

I really liked to see Olivia coming out of the shell she built around herself for years and I love that David allowed her to be herself. David is his domineering, hot self in this
Anja
Sep 27, 2013 rated it really liked it

I really liked it! But the second book will always be my favourite one. Don't get me wrong, this book was good! Why just 4 stars then? I think because of the last 10% of it(view spoiler)

Judging by the HOTNESS FACTOR of this book, it deserves far more stars than 5!!!!
*fanning myself*

Es
Sally
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-almost-5
Come Together by Jessica Hawkins
4.5 Addicting Stars!
Just finished book 3 of the Cityscape series (that's the final book) I loved this series......and what I loved most is that the author stayed true to the characters in the end (that is VERY important to me) but that’s all I'll say about that because I do NOT spoil books for anyone. I was in their world for a week as I read these NON STOP straight through and I didn’t even care about all the shiny new books ...now I'm lost :( Something else that
Kimco
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well, well I am in a book hangover now. David! He is defiantly a book boyfriend. WOW, did he know all the right moves:)all the right words, all the right ways to treat a girl. Liv, in the end I appreciated her honesty & straight forward attitude. I did have a soft spot for husband Bill. I felt his pain of losing her. This book is the best book of this great series to me. There was anguish mixed in with hot sex & of course love. I get very excited when I get to read a book in a series where all t ...more
djdavis~*Sivad*Sex Pocket
5 out of 5 stars
A special thanks to Jessica Hawkins for providing this book
Read more of this review and others @ The Book Wranglers

You can laugh and cry and scream all in just one chapter. It's perfection on paper!

I became obsessed with the story of Olivia and David from the beginning. I don't think I've ever been more excited to review a book until Jessica asked if I also wanted to participate in the tour for the Cityscape series! Of course I couldn't turn the opportunity down. How could I not
Caitlin
An amazing end to a trilogy that has stolen my heart so completely. I wasn’t sure what I wanted from this book or what to expect but I was completely blown away by it. This has been a beautiful journey of trust, forgiveness, healing, and love. I’m so sad that it’s over but I loved every second of this series.

Olivia Germaine thought she found everything she was looking for in life. Until one night at the ballet changed everything. One look into a stranger’s eyes, and her world was rocked to its c
Dreamer Girl
I'm swooning. I loved David in this book (although I still feel like he hasn't reached his full god level potential as a character) and I loved their relationship dynamic it was absolutely cutesy and everything I wanted. I don't have much to say except I hate Lucy, Gretchen is the greatest friend in the entire world and I was so engrossed in the book I didn't even realise it was coming to an end until I heard "epilogue".
Now that the series has come to an end, I have a sheepish confession to mak

• Heartless
  • Bittersweet Surrender (Bittersweet #1)
  • What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #2)
  • Bittersweet Addiction (Bittersweet #2)
  • What He Doesn't Know (What He Doesn't Know, #1)
  • Arsen: A Broken Love Story
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • Here Lives a Corpse (Here Lies #1)
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • Enter the Black Oak (Black Oak, #1)
  • Black Oak Burning (Black Oak, #2)
  • Truth in Pieces
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • Slash (Slay, #4.5)
  • Violence (Antihero Inferno, #3)
See top shelves…

The Cityscape (3 books)
  • Come Undone (The Cityscape, #1)
  • Come Alive (The Cityscape, #2)

News & Interviews

Welcome back, once again, to the perennial tradition of summer reading. Thanks to display-technology advances in e-book readers, you can...
“My dad wants to go for a run with you,” I said when he picked up. “Are you coming?” “Me? I’m going for a breakfast burrito.” 0 likes