Start by marking “Vampire Knight, Vol. 18 (Vampire Knight, #18)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight, Vol. 18 (Vampire Knight, #18)

Vampire Knight, Vol. 18

(Vampire Knight #18)

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy’s dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires!

Yuk
Published May 6th 2014 by VIZ Media LLC (first published May 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight, Vol. 18

Kaitlin
Rating: 1.5/5
Ugh...where to begin...where to begin.

The last several chapters just left me upset. This manga started off AMAZING. I was like a giddy 12 year old in the beginning and thought "ERMAHGERD!! @^$* BEST THING EVER, THIS WILL TOTALLY KNOCK OUT ouran high school host club AS MY FAVOURITE MANGA EVER".

Alas. I didn't think anything could change my mind. This train of thought was derailed quite swiftly though. Around volumes 9-10, the plot took a nose dive. It crashed and burned with little
XxTainaxX
Aug 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well this book ended in an interesting way for sure. Yuki does what she's got to do to protect those she loves. I really don't get her and Kaname's relationship at all. Is she related to him or engaged to him or both? They've alternated between the two and it's one of those things I want to know but at the same time probably don't. hah. I'm excited to be almost done. One more book to go! The art has been consistently very good :) On to the last book!
Lucille
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
This is a really memorable manga to me.

Five years ago, I saw this really hot drawing of a silver-haired guy with sad eyes on Friendster. I knew nothing about manga and anime and bishies, etc, but when I saw that picture, I knew it would change my life. I didn't know back then what kind of impact it would bring. The changes it brought are not only good, but also bad (my eyesight, for one).

Vampire Knight has changed my life in more ways than any other manga. This is my first manga and anime, and
Ivy
5 stars

RIP Sara. Wonder why Kaname decided to become the heart of the vampire hunter's weapons. The masquerade was very cool. Hope that Yuki and Zero will be able to make Kaname see reason. Also hope that Zero will be able to remember Yuki again.

Can't wait to read Vampire Knight volume 19!!!!
Questian
May 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-ko
i have always believe that Yuki and Zero would be for each other. And i am happy that i was right!
Linz
May 28, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Vampire Knight... Well, what can I say? The first four-ish volumes were INCREDIBLE! 5 billion stars. I read/watched them while I was a young child (well, I was like 12) and was all like, "OMG!! So amazing~!! Vampire is so beautiful and amazing and perfection and alskdfj;asl" I still kinda feel that way (about the Hiou Shizuka arc, anyway). The next ones? Well... after mindlessly wandering around doing nothing for volumes, it comes to this:

**Post VK ending**
(view spoiler)
Margo
I don't like the last chapter, like, at all. I don't get it, no one at the end got what they wanted. Not Zero, not Yuuki and definitely NOT Kaname. I don't know why Miss Hino ended the series and why she ended that way, but I'm disappointed how the last chapter tells us nothing :/ I usually like the unpredictability but in this case, it just sucks :(
Sue Moro
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Dreading the ending of this wonderful series. One more volume to go. Expecting tears.
Céline
Jun 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-books
Too much of Yuki and Zero, and too less of Yuki and Kaname.

And I really don't like the short hair of Yuki.
Jesica
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Siento el corazón estrujado después de este tomo
R
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great volume, building up to the end!!
Sherly
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing story!!!!

Wow, I can't believe this story finally reaches its end. I start reading this story when I was in year 2 of my junior high. And now, I am in my junior year in college. What a long time...

I love the ending, even though I'm a bit mad of how Kaname died. Why is he so selfless???? But Zero is always there for Yuuki, so it's okay. Waahhhh, I want to know the name of Zero's and Yuuki's children!!!! And the elder child, why did she call Kaname her other father??? Is Kaname her
Mizuki
May 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The artwork is as awesome as always, but the plot...is driving me mad.

So the evil female vampire did all the bad stuff because she wanted to be Queen? Oh my goodness...

So one of the male leads' true goal (view spoiler) What's the point of it?

The other male lead is slightly better as a character, but still...for half of the time I don't know what he's doing...I don't understand why he did certain things and make certain decisions.

And the
Bianca Cassie
It... It's over... *crying in a corner because it was so beautiful and now I'm so heartbroken*
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
/Review to Come/
Peter Barr
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 18th edition of the graphic novel, Vampire Knight. It is based on a school where vampires go to school at night and humans go to school during the day. Only a few of the staff know that the night students are vampires and only two of the day students. The story has progressed to the point that the school is only a subplot of the tale. The main character, Yuki Cross, a student/vampire/human is in search of her betrothed/brother, Kaname Kurin, a pureblood vampire who is killing other p ...more
Eileen
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
I just don't get this series anymore. One moment it's entertaining, and then the next it's all over the place and jumping to weird ideas/plans. I guess I should have finished this series back when they were all new and I still enjoyed them.
Pamela
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: readathons
really enjoying this series. to bad it only had 19.5 volumes and 3 novels. love the anime based on it #HSREADATHON
Lys Robison
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Check out my thoughts on the book by reading them on my blog http://lysbooklist.blogspot.com/p/vam...
Bookworm Erica
The original metal!!
Gabriela
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
HOW CAN THIS END IN ANY KIND OF GOOD WAY?! This is too stressful. AND THAT ENDING. NO. YUKI. NO.
Nicky
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sehr spannend
Raquel Leite
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inglês, meus, mangá
Opinião geral : https://raquelcollin.wordpress.com/20...

A história passa-se no colégio Cross, uma escola especial que divide os alunos em dois grupos: A Day Class (classe do dia) e a Night Class (a classe da noite). O que toda a gente pensa, incluído a day class, é que a única coisa que os difere é que quando a classe da manhã saí para os dormitórios á noite, é altura da classe da noite ir para as aulas.
No entanto não é apenas isso. A Night Classe é na verdade uma turma exclusiva a vampiros. Um
Tachi
Feb 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Thanks to Edelweiss and VIZ for providing me with an egalley of this book. This is my honest opinion.
YEESSSSSS ZEKI'S ON THE COVER!!!!^o^ Errr, I think I should start the actual review now.

Vampire Knight was my first manga ever. I believed that I was a hardcore fan of it. I was always talking about Vampire Knight to my family and friends. It was just so awesome, and that it could never get boring. That's what I strongly believed. I rushed through volumes of it quickly. VK became one of the best
Char'Lee M. Van Patten
The only character I was able to like was Zero and the author made him like a consolation prize for Yuki which completely ticked me off. I am not even going to get started on the madness and confusion that is Kaname.
Most important character? 2 11 Aug 17, 2013 10:39PM
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 6 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #6)
  • スキップ・ビート! 33 (Skip Beat! #33)
  • 純血+彼氏 5 [Junketsu + Kareshi 5]
  • A Devil and Her Love Song, Vol. 8 (A Devil and Her Love Song, #8)
  • 黒執事 XXIII [Kuroshitsuji XXIII]
  • 電撃デイジー 14
  • Millennium Snow (2-in-1), Vol. 1: Includes Vols. 1  2
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 05 (Dawn of the Arcana, #5)
  • ひるなかの流星 7 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 7]
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 6 (Vampire Knight, #6)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 7 (Vampire Knight, #7)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 8 (Vampire Knight, #8)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 9 (Vampire Knight, #9)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 10 (Vampire Knight, #10)