Start by marking “Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Secrets of the Soul (Soul Seers, #5)

Secrets of the Soul

(Soul Seers #5)

** This novella contains adult content and is not intended for younger readers. **

Jonah is certain about one thing—Ella is the sole reason his heart continues to beat each and every day. Witnessing the fragile state she's been in, he fears reliving six years of dreams and losing her once again.

Working through his anger with his father and realizing
Published July 1st 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published June 30th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of the Soul

Nicole
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
By far the hottest book in the Soul Seer series! I loved this book from the beginning to the end.

Rene picks up this one after Jonah saves Ella from her fall in the bathtub. He takes her to her room and lays her on her bed. The situation looks bleak so he calls his father and the doctor so that he can try and figure out a way to save Ella. But, the cure is closer than he thinks.

Even though Jonah isn't getting the answers he needs from his father, he finds that he is the one that can save Ella t
Kelli
The fifth novella in the Soul Seers series picks up right where the fourth one left off.

This story provides us with a few answers and a lot more questions. I certainly hope that the sixth and final novella is longer than the previous installments because otherwise I do not think that all of the loose ends can be tied up effectively.

Also, this story gets bonus points over some of the others in the series because, even though it does end in a cliffhanger, it is not the awkw
Leilani
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another important read with the suspense and mystery unfolding and the love of the main characters blossoming. An adult romance read towards the end with not quite a bad cliffhanger still a great suspenseful read.
Ashley
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was greatness! I just love that you learn more about Jonah and Ella's connection with each book. This book really brings out a great piece of their connection and of course a mega cliffhanger and makes you want to hurry to the next! I really appreciate a book that holds so much power!
Michelle
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
now what could happen to these two. got aomeone who may or may not want to hurt Ella.
Emily
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: women
Recommended to Emily by: BLOOD OF THE SOUL
Yum. Yum. Yum. Yum. Yum.
Lee Ann
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with Ella and Jonah. This series has left me wanting more and more. Excited to read the new release of the 6th book!
Melissa
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I read all 5 books in 3 days. Love this series!
Alexa Nichole Demers
Jul 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this series.

This was a great addition. I read all 5 books in a day. Can't wait for the next one!
Linda Reece
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Short
Tonya
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Secrets of the Soul is book 5 in the Soul Seers series. You do need to read the other books before this one.

It picks up exactly where book 4 left off. Ella just passed out and Jonah comes to her rescue, along with her mother and his father. Once they are rested, questions finally get answered about why they are so connected to each other. Ella is more than just a "mind reader" though. Other gifts are slowly starting to come out. But with most questions being answered, another pops up...Eve/Jess
Claire Thake
Eek I am starting not to want to read these, not because they are bad (quite the opposite) but because I really don't want the story to finish! Once all the books are published I think I will need to read them all again back to back to pick up on any bits I may have missed and to get my Ella and
Jonah fix! Like the others this is extremely well written and you have no trouble reading the book in one sitting as you can't put it down!!

With only one book left to be released in the
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I've now finished all 5 books and can't wait for the 6th come out!!!! Rene Folsom has done it again. She has a way of getting you into the characters mind and making the story flow so smoothly. I started with Voices of the Soul and the twist at the end made me immediately come back here and buy Books 2-5. You definitely will be hooked on Rene Folsom story once you read these books!
Colleen Everly
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book five of the series and the best so far. The passion is turned up and the mystery is unfolding.They are finding out people hold secrets for various reasons. their love is growing so much stronger. I will be sad to see this story end.
Stefanie
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
More mystery, more passion, more love. What more could you want from Rene?
Natalie
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review to come~!
Cassandra
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the ending to this one;-). Only one left.
Louise
rated it it was ok
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Soul Seers (6 books)
  • Voices of the Soul (Soul Seers, #1)
  • Eyes of the Soul (Soul Seers, #2)
  • Truths of the Soul (Soul Seers, #3)
  • Blood of the Soul (Soul Seers, #4)
  • Hearts of the Soul (Soul Seers, #6)