Start by marking “The Dragon and Princess Madeline” as Want to Read:
The Dragon and Princess Madeline

The Dragon and Princess Madeline

(Princess Madeline #3)

After a season of battle and rebuilding, the Kingdom of Soron is exhausted. With the return of the exiled wizards, the Spring Faire, and her upcoming wedding, Princess Madeline is looking forward to a peaceful season of celebration. When the mysterious green dragon reappears, threatening the kingdom and the king, Princess Madeline and Prince Braden won’t rest for long.

Face
Published December 2013 by Malachite Quills Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon and Princess Madeline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon and Princess Madeline

Renee
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
In the third and final book of the Princess Madeline Trilogy by Kirstin Pulioff, the reader is once again transported to the kingdom of Soron where the people of the land are preparing for the Spring Market. But the celebrations quickly turn to horror when the great green dragon descends upon the market and burns the king alive. Using his last breaths, the king insists that Braden be crowned as the new king and that Madeline does not delay in marrying her true love, Daniel.

Shortly after their we
P.J. LaRue
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
Princess Madeline and the Dragon is the last book in the fairy tale trilogy by Kirstin Pulioff. Madeline shows a new level of maturity not seen in the first two books of the series indicating she has grown up and is ready to marry her beloved knight. But first, she must discover the meaning of the green mist in her dreams. The mystery of the mist is the key to the safety of her homeland Soron and her new kingdom, Epoh. Will she unlock the secret of her dreams in time to save both of her beloved ...more
Ally Shields
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Author Kristin Pulioff has sprinkled her magic again into book three of the Princess Madeline trilogy!
Princess Madeline and the Dragon is an exciting and thoroughly satisfying final chapter in this fantasy/adventure series. As she did with books one and two, the author has created a fantasy world in a rich medieval setting that we can believe in--and want to visit, over and over.
Confronted by a terrible foe and a puzzle to unravel, the determined heroine and her brother race to save the kingdom
Byader Elseamat
Dec 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Prophesies, family tragedies, magic and - of course - dragons, combine to produce a tale that is an instant classic. Written with a great deal of charm, 'Princess Madeline and the Dragon' will not disappoint Ms Pulioff's young fans. I look forward to seeing where next her imagination will take this natural storyteller.
Melanie
Dec 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Madeline has been studying with Elias, the wizard, for the past several months. After Madeline turned 16, she discovered her natural magic came from her dreams, which are now blocked and Elias is giving her different herbal tea combinations to try to release the block. Meanwhile, the kingdom is alive with preparations for Spring Faire and with all the craziness that recently happened, expectations are high for this to be a grand event.

As King Theodore and Prince Braden are watching this event c
Barbara Ann
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in a trilogy based on the adventures of Princess Madeline. While I do heartily recommend that you read all three, a reader will find any of the three a satisfying fantasy adventure aimed at tweens and teens but no less enjoyable for adults.

Pulioff expertly guides the reader into this story by setting the stage in the Prologue in which we learn the kingdom of Soron is again under attack. Long ago, Lord Hawthorne followed out orders to attack the dragons in the surrounding f
Fiona Ingram
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All is well in the Kingdom of Soron; at least, that’s what everyone thinks. The village has been rebuilt since Prince Paulsen’s disastrous attack the previous autumn, and preparations are under way for the Spring Faire – a very important occasion. Princess Madeline is also preparing for her upcoming wedding to Daniel, and the prospect of establishing a new home in the North. The wizards, now welcomed back after their timely assistance during the previous troubles, have a new role to play. Madeli ...more
Sher A. Hart
Jan 23, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
In the third installment of the series, Princess Madeline has matured and grown to accept her responsibilities. Disaster strikes, soon after the war, in the form of a dragon. The King charges Prince Braden to fight the dragon and Madeline to journey to Dragon’s Gate, far from her childhood home, to make a new one. More than in previous books, I felt the emotion because the author also matured in storytelling. Death seemed ready to take its toll.

Without giving spoilers, I can say Madeline and her
Christoph Fischer
Nov 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Princess Madeline and the Dragon" by Kirstin Pulioff is the third in her series about a headstrong princess in the Kingdom of Soron.

In this episode we are drawn right into a well written prologue: a fast paced action scene that introduces the dragon hunter Lord Hawthorne who is after the magic of dragon eggs.

When the Kingdom is attacked by a dragon, King Theodore gets injured, leaving his children to decide on the right path of action. The new King Braden and his sister Madeline try to do this
Darlene
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This was a really good book, and if the system allowed me, I would give it a 4 1/2 star rating instead of 4.

This was actually the first one I have read in the series, which is actually the last book, so rating this completely would be very hard for me since that would be like, as an example, starting at the "The Return of the King", in the JRR Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, instead of at "The Hobbit". This is MY fault, not the writer's. It was very well written and has definitely got m
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!
**Received ebook as part of the Mother Daughter Review blog tour for an honest review

The cover is cute and very intriguing though Madeline is looking very rough and like she has been through some tough times.

I really love this series!! Kirstin does a fantastic job writing it so you see everything like you are there. I really wish I could get my son to read this series, but he keeps himself busy with what he calls boy stuff (no princesses…lol).

I lov
Ruth Hill
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
First of all, permit me to explain that this is the first book in the series I have read. I realize this is the end of the trilogy, but I had no trouble jumping right into the action. It is a fairly simple book to join "in process." This meets its target audience in that there is no sex, violence, nor profanity. It is a clean read, and if your tweens love fantasy, this may be just the book for them.

Although the book is well-written for its targeted audience, I do have one minor criticism. I felt
Tonja Drecker
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite book in the Princess Madeline series I've read yet. The head-strong, self-assured, and good sensed Princess Madeline faces her biggest challenge yet, to save her kingdom from a dragon. Unlike the first two books, this one starts out with action and holds the tension to the very end. This story is a little darker than the others and offers a more mature Madeline. This young princess has come a long way.

The plot now is speckled with clues and tension. Bits and pieces of Madeli
Stacie
Jan 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Princess Madeline and the Dragon is filled with exciting adventure and gripping suspense as Princess Madeline and her brother, the new King, choose different paths in facing the wrath of the green dragon. King Braden, along with his Knights race to battle, but Princess Madeline discovers that love not war may be the answer. Which decision will be the right one?
The story has it all: a new King, a Princess, Knights, Wizards, and Dragons. It is sprinkled with romance, cryptic messages, and daring q
John Dolan
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
"Saving the Best for Last"

Kirstin Pulioff has saved the best for last.

'Princess Madeline and the Dragon' is the final instalment in the 'Princess Madeline Trilogy'. I thought the first two books were finely wrought stories, but this novel surpasses its predecessors. Prophesies, family tragedies, magic and - of course - dragons, combine to produce a tale that is an instant classic.

Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
This is by far one of my favorite series EVER for kids. This is the 3rd book in the trilogy. This is a clean series that is free of profanity and sexual situations. This is a series that is also a smart book. Which means to me, that the author does not dumb down the story line or situations. She allows the reader to use their imaginations and allows them to see the good and bad in the world. There is something for everyone in this series!!! Pulioff is a natural storyteller. This series is a gift ...more
Dawn
Jan 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review.

Princess Madeline and the Dragon is a fairy tale that has kings, knights, a princess, and dragons. It starts out with an exciting prologue and stays interesting throughout. It also has a good lesson for children that the power of love triumphs over all.

This story is well written and full of adventure. Anyone who enjoys young adult fantasies would like this book especially middle grade children.
Chris Yorgason
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
* I received the book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed these books. The characters are genuine and the plot is well-developed and moves quickly. Others have done a good job of describing the story, but I would recommend the book to anyone who enjoys YA fiction.
Dalene
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2014
First, I would like to thank the author Kirstin Pulioff for giving me this book for an honest review. I enjoyed reading this book, its a good clean read. The characters are well developed. Very good world building. I look forward to reading more from Kirstin Pulioff.
Saira
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
I got this book for my teenage cousin and she loves it. This is a great book for young teens. I would reccommend it!
Lauralee
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children, royalty, fantasy
The Dragon and Princess Madeline is the final book to The Princess Madeline trilogy. The story picks up where The Battle for Princess Madeline has ended. Princess Madeline is ready to be queen of a new kingdom and marry her knight, Daniel. However, the green dragon has appeared that threatens to destroy everything that Madeline holds dear. However, clues from the past may give her a clue as to how to beat the dragon. Can Madeline save her kingdom from the dragon before it is too late?

Madeline h
Jemima Pett
I was distracted by the editorial errors in this book, although it's a fine adventure. If they bring out a second edition I may review and rate it.
Onzin
Dec 05, 2015
Elizabeth Marx
Dec 13, 2013
Kirstin Pulioff
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marsha Roberts
Nov 27, 2013
CRM
Jul 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon Defender (Dragon Defense League, #1)
  • Zoe & Zak and the Tiger Temple (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #3)
  • Return To Cardamom
  • The Keeper and the Rune Stone (The Black Ledge Series, #1)
  • Young Knights of the Round Table: The King's Ransom
  • The Shadow of Atlantis (Shadows from the Past, #1)
  • Spell Fire
  • Lizzy Speare and the Cursed Tomb
  • The Blue Eyes Trilogy Complete Collection (Blue Eyes, #1-3)
  • The Ancient Fae (The World of Fae, #4)
  • Jack Templar And The Lord Of The Werewolves (The Templar Chronicles, #4)
  • The Warble (The Bernovem Chronicles Book 1)
  • Flame Caller (World Aflame, #2)
  • Tommy Black and the Staff of Light (Tommy Black #1)
  • Stolen Dreams (Cassie Scot #4)
  • The Princess Fables
  • Mammoth Trouble (Noah Zarc, #1)
  • Becoming Blood (The Becoming, #3)
Kirstin Pulioff is a storyteller at heart. Born and raised in Southern California, she moved to the Pacific Northwest to follow her dreams and graduated from Oregon State University with a degree in Forest Management. Happily married and a mother of two, she lives in Oregon, and enjoys being a stay at home mom. When she’s not writing, she is busy with her kids, church and the family business.

I wou

Princess Madeline (3 books)
  • The Escape of Princess Madeline  (Princess Madeline #1)
  • The Battle for Princess Madeline