Start by marking “Ariol #4: A Beautiful Cow” as Want to Read:
Ariol #4: A Beautiful Cow

Ariol #4: A Beautiful Cow (Ariol #4)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Petula is a beautiful cow who smells nice, has pretty hair, and makes Ariol tremble when she’s around. And even though Ariol’s story so far is almost 400 pages long, he still hasn’t worked up the courage to tell Petula that he loves her! Instead, he keeps accidentally saying all the wrong things every time she turns around to talk to him in class. Valiant Ariol is finally ...more
Published May 6th 2014 by Papercutz (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Ariol #4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ariol #4

Isareen
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
miha ha
Ariol je tako krasen prijetno zabaven strip !
Nicola Mansfield
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm addicted to the Ariol books! These are such pleasant slice-of-life stories about anthropomorphic tweeners that as the publisher says "is the perfect series for anyone who started off life as a kid!" The stories in this volume are varied with no particular focus on any character though I'd say perhaps the focus is on school stories this time. As the title implies, as usual, there are a couple featuring Ariol and his crush on Petula, but each time we see Bizzbilla struggling with her crush on ...more
Samantha
Mar 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids-comics, funny
Ariol and his friend Ramono spend a bit of time with Ariol's grandparents in this volume. Especially good was the story in which Ariol and Ramono go with his grandma to church and explore. They end up in the bell tower with humorous results.

Also good in this volume is the school picture day story where Ariol gets bold and asks the photographer for a photo of his beloved Petula. The photographer doesn't quite follow through with his request which makes for a funny class picture.

My favorite story
Ejkang19
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute book. At first, I thought it would be a kind of short story book, but it turned out to be a cartoon book :) Yay, I love cartoons. I really enjoyed it. But I am still confused on whether Ariol is a cow or a donkey... probably a donkey.
Joey Alison Sayers
Ariol is the best. Maybe my favorite comic of all time. I love that little donkey.
Kimberly
Jun 21, 2014 rated it liked it
A collection of kids being kids - no better or worse than kids are - plus some dry humor for adults, too.
Siva Nachiappan
Jun 21, 2015 rated it liked it
good
Marjorie
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love this series of graphic novel. the drawings remind me of Richard Scarry books. the text is always meaningful and well written.
Amanda Thomas
Jul 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
So cute! Love this children's comic.
A.C.E. Bauer
Mar 16, 2015
Harper Lethin
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Emmanuel Guibert has written a great many graphic novels for readers young and old, among them the Sardine in Outer Space series and The Professor’s Daughter with Joann Sfar.

In 1994, a chance encounter with an American World War II veteran named Alan Cope marked the beginning of a deep friendship and the birth of a great biographical epic.

Another of Guibert's recent works is The Photographer. Show
More about Emmanuel Guibert

Ariol (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Ariol #1: Just a Donkey Like You and Me
  • Ariol #2: Thunder Horse
  • Ariol #3: Happy as a Pig...
  • Ariol #5: Bizzbilla Hits the Bullseye