Start by marking “Forever Your Heart (The Heart, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever Your Heart (The Heart, #3)

Forever Your Heart

(The Heart #3)

I’m a journalist—Adam Kincaid, BBC reporter, to be exact, so I’m not going to bury the lead. I’m about to see the woman I never got over.

I know that because I’ve been back in America for years now, and I still don’t date American girls. My dad would say I’ve come to my senses, sticking to my own British patrician kind, but that’s crap. Mum, the psychologist, would more wi
Published April 6th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forever Your Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Your Heart

Tiffany
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read something from Mary Whitney I become so elated that I can barely focus on anything else. Her writing is pure magic, and her way of storytelling continuously makes my heart skip a beat. This book is no exception! ;)

My sweet and amazing Adam Kincaid is back and telling us his side of the epic love story with Nicki.

There's something about reading a male's POV in a romance that can make a novel even more wonderful; and trust me, you don't want to miss Adam's because it does!

I fe
Irene
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

SO many happy feels.

Forever Your Heart is the third and final book in the Beside Your Heart series and it's in Adam's POV.

I'm a huge fan of reading a story through the male POV. I find myself connecting with them and they always end up winning my heart :)
From the the beginning there is no doubt Adam has never gotten over his first true love, Nicki Johnson.

I loved seeing Adam confidant of himself one min and then something would happen and he would start to doubt and question if Nicki co
Cocktails and Books
Mary Whitney is a genius. She took a character, who I already adored, and made me fall for him even more. It could have been the lines and lines of that British accent, but I'm pretty sure, it was just Adam himself.
FOREVER YOUR HEART is the retelling of events from DISCLOSURE OF THE HEART, but from Adam's POV. And let me tell you, it's a great point of view.

Adam was forever changed when he was forced to go back to England at the end of the year his family had spent there. He was devastated by th
Laurie
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing

There are a handful of books that I have been actively anticipating their release -- Forever Your Heart is one of those books. If you have not read Beside Your Heart or Disclosure of the Heart, it's okay -- this book is a standalone that provides a newer reader with Nicki & Adam's story, but from his POV.

Forever Your Heart is everything I wanted it to be and more. Mary Whitney does an amazing job with Adam's story -- his sensibilities, the idioms, his guilt and the love he has for Nicki whi
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by Mary Whitney that I have read, and I am in love! I was ready to download everything she has ever written before I had even finished this book. Her way with words and crafting story and making the reader feel was a special experience I do not often find.
Adam Kincaid is a complicated human and an imperfect man navigating through his relationship with Nicki as well as his parents. His humor is refreshing and made me laugh out loud more than once while I was reading.
Christine
I recommend that you read the first two books (BESIDE YOUR HEART and DISCLOSURE OF THE HEART) in the series before you read FOREVER YOUR HEART. You don’t have to but I think you will feel more connected to Adam and Nicki. For all of you readers who love to read stories about a couple that meet and fall in love in high school and then meet years later, this series is for you.
I LOVE when an author writes a male POV for a particular book and especially for a series that I loved like this one.

This
Eva • All Books Considered
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review originally posted on my blog, All Books Considered

I am a HUGE Mary Whitney fan and every time I come into possession of one of her books I tell myself that I will not stay up all night reading. And yet, that's what happens every time! If I start one of her books, I literally cannot put it down until I finish it. Forever Your Heart was no different. I loved the conclusion to the series and Adam's POV. This is first series I've read by Mary Whitney and it was a perfect progression. The firs
Martyk
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series but this one was my favorite. I loved being in Adams head. The whole series was wonderfully written. I'll read anything Mary writes!
Kim
Oct 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
We met Adam and Nicki in Beside Your Heart as they navigated an intense high school relationship, devastating break up, and lost touch. In Disclosure of the Heart, we got Nicki's point of view and saw them reunite over fifteen years later. And now we get Adam's full perspective as they reunited and tried to rekindle the love they shared and deal with their guilt and loss from the past.

A decade and a half later, we were now going to see each other again. Could she ever forgive me? Do you forgive
Christina
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Forever Your Heart is the third book in the Beside Your Heart series and hands down, the best of the lot! Forever Your Heart is told from Adam’s POV, however it is not simply a rehash of the story we’ve heard up until now. There are some snippets of flashbacks to Adam and Nicki’s youth, however it is primarily set in the present (or 2008, as the case may be).

There are some scenes that are revisits from the last book, Disc
GraceMyBookSnack
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-galley
“It was then that I realized she was the love of my life. A love I'd found and lost and then, remarkably, found again. I relished each and every kiss because of that.”

I love second-chance romances, and Forever Your Heart is certainly one which brings together two strong, independent people who haven't spoken to each other for sixteen years. Not having read the previous books in the series, this book is my introduction to British journalist Adam Kincaid, and oh my! He's a little cocky, but a ge
Missy Bates
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
great book it was recommended to me by one of my book clubs!!!!! love it the story was amazing and the writing was terffic!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to more from Mary Whitney!!! u rock chick for bringing us a heartfelt story and characters that will forever live in our hearts!!!
Cinthia
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars only because I want more new facts about Adam and Nicki!
Martha
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 ✨
Casey
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Forever Your Heart is the third book in Mary Whitney's Beside Your Heart series, but this one can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the previous two books and was worried that I would be lost, but that wasn't the case at all. I really enjoyed this book, and I absolutely cannot wait to go back and read the first two books in this series after finishing this story. I really loved that this book was told from Adam's POV, and I am actually k
Laurie Treacy
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
(Rating: 4.5) Nicki and Adam. Adam and Nicki. As teens I fell in love with them as they fell for each other in Beside Your Heart. As adults, I enjoyed Nicki's side of their continuing saga in Disclosure of the Heart, but I will readily admit that Adam's story--Forever Your Heart--is the version in which I truly connected with this beloved couple. Thank you, Mary Whitney, for sharing their stories with us.

Adam Kincaid. I know he exists only on paper and on ereader screens, but I can easily hear h
books are love
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first book Beside your Heart has you bawling at the beauty of such a story and the bittersweet ending.You will be raptured by the intensity of the emotion and desire that runs among Nicki and Adam. This third installment has us seeing the story from Adam's point of view and it is a wonderful view. I love Adam. He feels guilty over their past and is so in love with her it makes your head spin. You see why he got frustrated with her at times when you sit in his chair and get that perspective. ...more
Ivyd
Apr 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by IvyD for Miss Ivy's Book Nook
FOREVER YOUR HEART is the third in the Heart series but can be read as a standalone. The previous books cover Nicole’s version of their story and Nicole and Adam as teens when they first fell in love and lost that love. FOREVER YOUR HEART is Adam’s side of their story.

Sometimes adults are wrong and it isn’t simply puppy love. Adam has never really gotten over Nicole. He still feels the guilt of hurting her not once, but twice. She’s never far fr
KB Wayne
Apr 12, 2014 rated it liked it
I read the first two in this series very shortly after their release(s), know I greatly enjoyed both, but have not revisited either since. When I got the Amazon alert that Mary Whitney, an author of whom I have grown terribly fond (her writing -- I know nothing of her personally, though I might like her in person too, qui sait?) had a new release I purchased it tout de suite. Mary Whitney is like Rosalind James for me -- a go-to romance author for readers who are smart, strong, worldly, and who ...more
Angela Goodrich
Mar 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! I have not read the previous books in the series and while it may have added to the experience, it was not necessary in order to understand what was going on and fully enjoy the book. This is the second chance love story of Adam and Nicki, two people who met in high school and had a short, yet intense relationship that ended when Adam had to return to England with his family (I believe this is the subject of the first book in the series). Forever Your Heart is told primarily ...more
Channelling Colee
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-goal, series, arc
I recently received Forever your Heart from the author for an honest review. I was a little skepty about this book and its series. Side Note (SN): I also read the first two books. Back to why I was skeptical, I am not into just romance books with no passion, heat, and descriptive detail of bumping beautiful’s (because if you are an adult, it is not ugly). So I said to self, self read the damn book and see if you can change.

Well…I have not changed I still like erotic, very detailed books but I ha
Kelly
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, book-tour
This is Adam’s POV from the second book DISCLOSURE OF THE HEART in the Beside Your Heart series. I am not a big fan of rereading a story from another's POV. But since I didn't read the other books, it was easy for me to enjoy it.

Adam and Nicki were childhood sweethearts. But between Adam having cheated on Nicki and Adam's family having to move back to England where they are from, the relationship was over. But Adam wanted to be with her. He always continued loving her from afar. He even kept up
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4.5 stars!!

Complimentary copy provided by the author in return for an honest review.)

Although this can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend that you read the first two books (BESIDE YOUR HEART and DISCLOSURE OF THE HEART) in the series before FOREVER YOUR HEART. It is not an absolute necessity but I fell in love with these characters in Book 1 and think that you will, too.

I love a male POV and FOREVER YOUR HEART captures Adam Kincaid’s voice perfectly. This is a fantastic second-chance l
Monique Machuca-Austin
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WHAT OCCURS WHEN YOU FIND TRUE LOVE ONLY TO LOSE IT AND THEN REALIZE AS TIME HAS PASS IT MAY HAVE BEEN YOUR SOUL-MATE?

Forever Your Heart is the final novel in the Beside Your Heart trilogy by Mary Whitney. In Forever Your Heart, Adam Kincaid’s POV is unfolded so we can judge for ourselves after we receive his side of the story of the events.
Adam was force to go back to England with his family after his father completed his one-year commitment. Adam was upset, because leaving meant losing his rel
My Secret Book Spot
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Forever Your Heart (Beside Your Heart #3) by Mary Whitney

5 out of 5 Stars

I read Forever Your Heart as a standalone novel. At first, I was concerned that I would be in the dark on some matters, considering that there were two previous books in this series. I was pleasantly surprised to be quickly brought fully up to speed on everything that was happening in the book!!

Adam Kincaid is a dashing British reporter for the BBC who is covering the White House during the beginning of President Logan's fi
Veronique Chayer
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book, the third in the "Beside your heart" serie. I read the previous 2 books, loving the universe that Mary Whitney brought us into. Being a politics aficionado, I was delighted to discover this serie, set in contemporaty times, with likable, yet very real, characters.

In this third book, we finally get to hear the story from dear Adam's point of view. We had been introduced to him pretty well by lead character Nicole in the previous books, yet I was very interest
Anny hernandez
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was provide a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

O.M.G. I just finish reading this book and I love it, I am so happy that I finally got to read his side of the story. I have read the first two book and I love them, but this one I love it even more, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away. If you have read (Beside Your Heart series), This is Adam Kincaid POV.

Adam Kincaid is a reporter for the BBC, who is covering the White House, during the beginning
All Romance
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full review to follow on the blog tour.

If you have not read The Heart Series, I highly suggest you do. This is one of my favorite series of all time.

But this book can be read as a standalone. Though I think once you get a taste of Adam Kincaid, you will be back for more.

This is a beautiful story of a second chance at love. It is the story of the two people that belong together- no amount of time or distance can change that.

Oh and Adam is British and very often- he's a naughty little Brit. Did I
Michelle Kannan
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Full review to follow on the blog tour.

Oh and Adam is British and very often- he's a naughty little Brit. Did I
Now I Read Book Blog
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it

This is the first book of Author Mary Whitney that I have read. She took this book and made me fall in love with the characters in this book . She made me fill like I was right their in the book as if I was one of the characters in this book. I really have a soft spot for the character Adam in this book but it could have been me thinking of him in his British accent.

Adam was made to move back to England with his family. That changed his life as he knew it forever . He was heart broken from the
Making Connections: Forever Your Heart Blog Tour April 7-15 1 14 Mar 11, 2014 03:13PM
  • Better Deeds than Words (Words, #2)
  • Sin
  • The Certainty of Deception (The Truth in Lies Saga, #2)
  • Love Required (Real Love, #3)
  • conTEXTual roMANce
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
  • Good Sensations (Welcome to Paradise, #3)
  • Up to Me (Shore Secrets, #1)
  • Pushing Limits (Fighting Love, #1)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Opposites (Opposites, #1)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Saving Alexander
  • Cookie Cutter
  • Misguided Truths: Part One (Misjudged, #3)
  • Close to Heart (Healing Harts #3)
  • The V Unit
Mary Whitney blames Laura Ingalls Wilder and Margaret Mitchell for her obsession with romance novels. At an early age, Mary fell in love with the Little House series and its dreamy hero, Almanzo Wilder, who only wanted Laura to be Laura. Like many women, Mary later graduated to the ultimate, tall and dark bad boy, Rhett Butler, who loved Scarlett despite her flaws.

Mary has lived around the U.S., a

The Heart (4 books)
  • Beside Your Heart (The Heart, #1)
  • Disclosure of the Heart (The Heart, #2)
  • The HEART Series Box Set