Start by marking “Love Will Find a Way” as Want to Read:
Love Will Find a Way

Read Excerpt

Love Will Find a Way

Prabhat is standing at a crossroads – torn between a childhood love and his wife, he has a decision to make. Nitya or Meeta?

Nitya and Prabhat were deeply in love, until fate intervened and ripped the two apart. Years later, married to Meeta and seemingly settled, Prabhat finds a written trail that suggests that Nitya is waiting for him. With his devoted wife beside him, he
Published June 12th 2013 by Indireads (first published June 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Love Will Find a Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Will Find a Way

Adiana Ray
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Prabhat and Nitya grow up together. Neighbors, they are madly in love with each other and a day doesn’t go past without them meeting and sharing what has happened in that time. A misunderstanding creates a rift between them and Prabhat goes on to marry Meeta and build a contented marital union with her.
Meeta knows about Prabhat’s past with Nitya and still elects to marry him as she has harbored strong feelings for him right from the first time she saw him. Her gamble seems to have paid off as sh
Rohini Karmakar
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
A couple of tears are still sitting pretty on my eyelids as I write this review. Incidentally it is the reviews on (www.indireads.com) that compelled me to buy the book on a busy friday afternoon. Thereafter i read it in bits, couple of chapters on my laptop, in a taxi on my way to drop my mother hospital and in a bus on my way back. But I am glad I read the last couple of chapters at home, for I cried a lot.
Heart touching and beautiful. Its rare to come across a story where you have no villains
Rubina
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A story full of love, pain and pathos. This novel reminded me of the pathos we would see in the eyes of Guru Dutt, Waheeda Rahman or Meena Kumari. The pain and the love of the all the three characters is palpable. The story crisscrosses between the characters' past and present. Prabhat leaves India and his childhood love after learning that she was planning, along with her mother, to marry someone else. Disillusioned in love, he becomes Paddy in London, running his own convenience store.
At his m
Shuchi Kalra
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Started Parul Tyagi’s ‘Love Will Find A Way’ as a pre-nap read and ended missing my afternoon nap altogether. The book is simply unputdownable! The two female protagonists are strong and noble and it is easy to fall in love with Meeta, the heroine of the story. At the end of this heart-wrenching tale, I was left with a lump in my throat. Well done, Parul!
Sara Jo
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Too short to really delve deep into the complexities of the characters and relationships. I don't think the main character really loved his wife either. He'd been in love with his childhood love the whole time and really only felt guilt and gratitude to his wife.
Vbhagyarathi
Oct 03, 2018
Jagroop
Aug 18, 2019
Sandra Roach
rated it did not like it
Mar 13, 2018
Nimmy
Apr 14, 2015
Agada Melendez
Apr 21, 2015
Author of 'Love will find a way' (Indireads), Hurry Om Hari (Half Baked Beans) and 69 Things I Wish I Knew Before Getting Married (Non Fiction, Grapevine India Publishers).

A Communication Management professional, I communicate best by telling stories. I conduct Creative Writing Workshops, do freelance content writing and marketing and am a Brand consultant. Several short stories have been publishe