Start by marking “If You Love Me (The Ashford Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
If You Love Me (The Ashford Legacy, #3)

If You Love Me

(The Ashford Legacy #3)

One city girl, one tough rancher…one tender temptation.

Men are way down on Carolyn Ashford’s list of favorite things, thanks to a billionaire father who’s all but disowned her, and an ex-husband who’s out to destroy her fledgling fashion start-up. When her ex takes his creepy behavior to a whole new level, she decides it’s time to get out of the Big Apple for a while.

Hidin
Published September 23rd 2014 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about If You Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You Love Me

Claire Robinson
Jul 28, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 - Curse of the Novella Stars.

If You Love Me was a quick easy read, nothing really different or exceptional from the many books containing the same tropes that I have previously read.

In all honestly, I think any author is going to struggle to fit in enough development and depth for characters like Carolyn and Carter, and the issues they are both struggling with in a book this short. The writing is good, the characters likeable and their dialogue easy to immerse yourself in. I would have like
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
A battered heroine with AWESOME shoes & a hard body hero in cowboy boots are sprinkled with PIXIE LUST DUST by a Furry fashion-friendly Goddoggy!

Carolyn Ashford is the daughter of a billionaire, who claims she isn't his daughter, even after the DNA proves it. Her parents hated 1 another so much, that her father raised her brother, Kyle, & she was raised by her mom. The 1 man she thought would love her for herself, put both hands around her throat & squeezed. Now she is fighting for h
Sandy S
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 23, 2014

One city girl, one tough rancher…one tender temptation.

Hiding out at Carter Halston’s Texas spread sounded like a good idea at the time, b
LJT
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cassi Carver has become one of my favorite authors. Her ability to create characters that are likable, fun and real, has kept me coming back for more. This story opens with a couple of laugh-out-loud moments that immediately caught my attention and drew me into this entertaining novella. This is a hot and sexy read, with a bit of drama, that kept me engaged from beginning to end. Although this is the third hot book from The Ashford Legacy series, it can be read as a standalone.

Carolyn Ashford is
Laura Hannaway
Apr 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Absolutely wonderful, the best in the entire series. The romance between the two leads was very sweet, and the central conflict was excellent and for once not brought about because one of the leads was being stupid! Loved it!
Irene
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

If You Love Me was a quick, hot read.
The storyline was interesting and kept me turning the pages, this short novella was just what I was looking for.

Thank you Samhain Publishing for the advance copy.
Marie Andersson
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this story!:) This is the first time I read this author and it won't be the last!:) I fell in love with the hero.*sigh*Tattoos = yummy!
Amanda
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book as well as the whole series. The chemistry was off the charts! what woman could resist Carter. I would recommend this book to everyone. It's short, steamy and full of romance.
Jackie (No Bent Spines)
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014, arcs, kindle
Thank you Netgalley and Publsiher for granting me a review copy. Find more reviews on
No Bent Spines

REVIEW

This was my first book by Cassi Carver. It wasn’t especially what I expected. In the third installment of this series, we have an heiress fleeing an abusive relationship and falling into the protective arms of ex-marine turned rancher, Carter. Both of these two people have things they’re running from and things (and people) they’re running to. One is hopeful, and one has lost all hope. One t
Emily
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
Carolyn Ashford is an heiress and fashonista wannabe who is on the run from a bad marriage. Her abusive husband is on the prowl to seek revenge and Carolyn's inheritance. With no place safe to go, Carolyn's brother sends her to his friend's ranch in the middle of nowhere, Texas.

Carter is a retired Marine who is now running his father's ranch. He has seen and done some unforgettable things while on his deployments, and now he is attempting a normal, civilian life.

When Carolyn arrives on his ran
Sheryl C. Nash
Monica
Lk Moore
Lara Moody
Jun 29, 2014
Cassi Carver writes spicy urban fantasy, contemporary romance, and paranormal romance. She lives in sunny Southern California with two dogs, four kids, varying numbers of pet chickens and tropical fish...and one very patient husband.

When Cassi isn't busy plotting or writing, she enjoys reading, gardening, horseback riding, spending time with family and friends, caring for pets, volunteering at the

The Ashford Legacy (3 books)
  • If You Need Me (The Ashford Legacy, #1)
  • If You Want Me (The Ashford Legacy, #2)