Start by marking “If You Need Me (The Ashford Legacy, #1)” as Want to Read:
If You Need Me (The Ashford Legacy, #1)

If You Need Me

(The Ashford Legacy #1)

How far will she go for love?

Erotica author Rayna Sommers wears a daring smile in her publicity photos, but the truth would shock her legions of fans. The woman whose stories take readers on wild sexual adventures to exotic locales is terrified of the world outside her front door.

Isolation may be safe, but it’s also quite lonely until Rayna meets a charming fan online. Kyl
Published March 18th 2014 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about If You Need Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You Need Me

Ruth
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was a great book. I really felt Rayna’s feelings. I didn’t want it to end. I want more!
Rayna is an Erotica author with a dire fear of leaving her home. She lives on west coast where anything can be delivered. She never has to leave her home. With this fear comes the trouble having a boyfriend. She meets Kyle as a fan and starts to get to know him online and over the phone. Kyle lives on the East Coast and is head over heels for Rayna. He sends Rayna challenges to trying to go outside. She d
Amanda
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book, it had me hooked from the beginning. I read it straight through. It has hot scenes, and off the chart chemistry. This book is the start of a great series and I can't wait for the next book!
Erin Tanner
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan since I read the first of her spicy urban fantasy series. So when I heard she was doing something more contemporary naturally I had to read it. This novella was all kinds of cute. There were so many times I found myself saying, "Aww." I really like that in Rayna, Ms. Carver has created a real life heroine. A woman that has an issue that has been keeping her from fully living her life, but who bravely takes steps to overcome her fears. I love reading non-perfect heroines. They m ...more
Shannon
Aug 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book is why Cassi Carver continues to be one of my favorite authors! I really enjoyed the story of Rayna, an erotica author who has a rather extreme case of agoraphobia, and Kyle, the man who has fallen in love with her over the internet. Their chemistry is sizzling and I could tell that their love for each other could help heal the wounds of both their pasts.

I can't wait for the next installment in this fabulous new series!
Cyndy Aleo
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Reviewed for RT Book Reviews April 2014 issue: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/if-you-need-me
RJ
Jul 23, 2014 rated it liked it
A quick, sexy novella about an agoraphobic erotica writer and a billionaire.

description
The premise in this novella is something I have never come across. The hero and heroine start off by online lovers! Rayna and Kyle's relationship starts when he emails her as a fan of her erotic novels, from there they start exchanging emails and eventually video chatting together. Rayna is terrified her agoraphobia will make Kyle leave her when he realizes how serious it actually is, and Kyle has not told her that he is
Sandy S
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
IF YOU NEED ME is the first storyline in Cassi Carver’s new contemporary, adult, romance, erotic novella series. This is billionaire Kyle Ashford and erotica author Rayna Sommers’s storyline. Rayna suffers horribly from agoraphobia and Kyle is the man with whom she has fallen in love. One problem-their relationship is long distance and they have never met each other in person.

The premise follows Rayna as her attempts to enter the outside world are fueled by Kyle’s promises of nightly forays into
Linda
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
This was an enjoyable read with two tortured leads and HOT sex.

Rayna lives in California and is an erotica author who has a fear of leaving her home. She has a chicken for a pet and is having an affair with Kyle over the internet.

Kyle lives in New York and becomes acquainted with Rayna when he became a fan of Rayna's books. As he communicates with her, they get to know each other intimately over the phone and internet.

When Rayna's chicken becomes ill, their relationship takes a huge leap. Will
LJT
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

In If You Need Me (The Ashford Legacy #1) by Cassi Carver, Rayna Sommers is an erotic romance author with a fan base that seems to increase on a regular basis. Her readers would be flabbergasted to know that she is afraid of her own shadow from the moment she steps outside of her small Santa Barbara apartment.

Stephanie
Mar 22, 2014
Raine
Aug 03, 2014
June
rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2014
Marcy
Mar 19, 2014
Fmarie
Jun 19, 2014
Cassi Carver writes spicy urban fantasy, contemporary romance, and paranormal romance. She lives in sunny Southern California with two dogs, four kids, varying numbers of pet chickens and tropical fish...and one very patient husband.

When Cassi isn't busy plotting or writing, she enjoys reading, gardening, horseback riding, spending time with family and friends, caring for pets, volunteering at the

The Ashford Legacy (3 books)
  • If You Want Me (The Ashford Legacy, #2)
  • If You Love Me (The Ashford Legacy, #3)