Start by marking “Revelation of Blood (Skye Morrison, #5)” as Want to Read:
Revelation of Blood  (Skye Morrison, #5)

Revelation of Blood

(Skye Morrison #5)

After nearly dying in the battle with the monster Amun, newborn vampire Skye Morrison is more than ready to begin a peaceful life with mate Archer Rhys and their family.

Burdened with guilt by her unresolved relationship with Jameson, Skye tries desperately to mend what was broken and regain their friendship while in Boston for her Sacred Vow Ceremony. A man from Skye's pas
Published July 5th 2013 (first published July 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Revelation of Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revelation of Blood

Echo
I received a copy of this story from the Author in exchange for an honest review.

Five books in and J.L. McCoy shows no signs of stopping with her Skye Morrison series, she consistently delivers a fantastic new addition to Skye’s ever growing series and I LOVE it!! It just keeps getting better and better as it goes along.

If you haven’t read the previous books in the series, then my review is going to be quite spoilery but if you have read the other books it shouldn’t be to spoilery for book 5.

Sky
Tracey
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Book 5 of the Skye Morrision series, this series is totally absorbing and addictive.

Just when things seem to calm down, Skye has her sacred vows ceremony to look forward to, surely she can have a week or two of happiness! It seems not, someone else wants a bit of her and it's going to take all her new powers and her fabulous new family to make sure she's safe.

Book 4 was so good, it was going to be hard to follow it up, but this one was a great read too and had some really lovely moments. One of
Jeanny
Jul 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hate the cover, If I wasn't already familiar with the series I may have passed. Luckily I am & the story was well worth the time & money i invested. If you're like me & aren't into slutty covers don't let it detour you from this series.
Bex 'n' Books
Sep 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewer: Justine
Rating: 4 out of 5 Fairies

Revelation of Blood is book 5 of the Skye Morrison Vampire Series, as with all long running series’s u eventually hit what I call the Filler Book. Now don’t freak, this is a good thing! A Filler Book dose just that. It FILLS in the gaps, answers plaguing questions, and usually give the reader a feeling of conclusion to this current phase of the main characters life in order to move on to the next.

Revelation felt like a Filler Book to me. Book 5 gave us
Cassie
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Just like the other 4, this one starts up where the last begin.

Samantha
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm a big fan, so I'm always excited when a new book to the series comes out. And I have to say this series keeps getting better and better. J.L.McCoy never disappoints her fans. The ride J.L takes us on with this book is Action packed a whole lot sexier. Of course the meaning behind her words for me is the love you have for your family and friends and what you would do to protect each other.
Poor Skye can't seem to catch a break, she hasn't long got over dealing with one enemy when others surfac
Melissa
Nov 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am rating this series as a whole and not book by book.

I am always excited when I hear about a new series. Especially a vampire series. My first one was the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. After that, I was hooked. I find such great pleasure in knowing there are continuations to such wonderful books!!

This series got better and better. From book one, Blood of the Son, to this book, J.L. takes us on a action packed ride that doesn't disappoint.

In this final book, Skye can't seem to catch
Marsha
Dec 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
"Revelation of Blood" is the best book so far in the Skye Morrison Vampire series. Although I must say that Skye's new found ability to absorb other camp's gifts is quite similar to those of Cat in Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series.

Now that Amun has been dealt with you would think Skye and the gang would be able to ft a little reprieve from all if the vampire drama. Unfortunately, the secret of her dual dark/ light nature is now open knowledge and others are quite interested in her.

During h
Pam
Skye is beginning to get used to being a vampire. She has survived the battle with Amun and is deeply in love with Archer. She needs to make peace with Jameson her ex and now her vampire brother. While dealing with her new powers, adjusting to her new life she comes face to face with her past. She has a big decision to make and either way she picks the outlook looks bad.

Skye is a beautiful, sexual vampire who is very powerful. She has just begun to see what all she can do. She is very loyal to t
Brandy Dorsch
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in return for my honest review.

First and foremost, I discovered this series when I purchased the first book, Blood of the Son. I liked it so much that I immediately downloaded the next in the series and started social stalking J.L. McCoy to find out when more was coming! :)

I read a lot of books and there are some amazing series books out there. This is one of those that sings to the bookworm in me. I find myself anxious to devour more and more. I was stoked when I was able to
Corey
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CRAP!!! This is one of the best books in this series so far. Often times I find that as I read a series I get bored with it as it is the same thing over and over in each book. This is one of the few authors who has managed to keep me interested as the series goes on! J.L. McCoy did a great job at furthering on the story while keeping you entertained and wanting to read more. This story definitely has the action and suspense as previous books and it also has the humor and steaminess as well. ...more
Eva Millien
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fifth book in the Skye Morrison Vampire series continues to be an entertaining read filled with excitement as Skye begins to learn about being a vampire.

The author continues to bewitch the reader with the awesome characters and the suspenseful adventure of this book. She has brought all the characters to life in such a way that you want to know about all of them. Skye must deal with past family issues as she finds herself dealing with the concerns of her new bigger family and friends.

The rom
Crystal
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads
My Rant: The storyline was emotionally thrilling. Skye and Archer were amazing. You got to see the romance between the two blossom. Skye deserves some happiness and it finally seems like the relief is kicking in because we have seen our heroine go through so much through-out the story, so when she has to face her past your so attached that you can feel the emotions rolling off the pages. The author continues to keep the reader engaged because the plot is spinning out of control and you can't fig ...more
Runningrabbit
I have to say, I'm never too keen on a book that starts off with sex. Straight away it's seems to slot the book into a separate genre, and then when the sex is in there again and again, same as before, I skim it. It becomes repetitive and tiresome. Although the romance is there right through the book enhancing an already established romance, which I found pretty good, it doesn't lose it's perky flavour from book to book. Although some of the lines are definitely a bit cheesy.

Having said that, a
Joy Whiteside
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. It was an awesome read. Once I started it I could not stop. The only problem that I had was that I have not read any of the previous books in this series, so I needed to learn who the characters were and what the backstories were. Needless to say, I will be playing catchup soon.

J L McCoy is an awesome author who has created interesting characters and an interesting world. I am looking forward to reading more out of this wonderful author in the near future.

The story moved along
Kaye620
Jul 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great story! I've really fallen in love with Skye and her "family."

Half way through this book I was thinking I sure would like to see more about the wolves. Close to the ending I was thinking that the next book should be about the wolves and Skye helping them out for a change. Once I finished the book and read that there is a Dean and Nikki story in the works I cheered.

I can't wait to see what is in store next for Skye and how she deals with her new foes. Another great job JLM!
Stephanie
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Freaking utterly AMAZING!!!! Skye kicked some serious Dark ass in this book! Gah I fall more in love with these characters every book!
J.L. McCoy you are an amazing woman, and I can't thank you enough for these books, doll! Absolutely CANNOT WAIT till Retaliation of Sins, and the Dean spinoff! Ahh!!
Mariela
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's fair to say I have mixed feelings. Nothing bad about the book it self just me. Fell in love with Jameson and well I want him happy but with Sky. The mixing comes with I want Archer with Skye too.... like I said mixed feelings. Love the books!!!
Kimberley Worswick
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think this book was amazing couldn't put it down. I have all of the skye morrison books so far just love this series.
Keep up the great work J.L.McCoy.

Can't wait for number 6
Kaila
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg omg this series gets better and better...im.so sad about Nikki and skye dad....so much going on and I cannot wait to read the next. amazing
Mary Hartshorn
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I cannot believe how addicting this series is! I could not wait the few hours for book 5, now that i am done I dont know how I am going to wait for book 6!!!!!!! Really good series
Laurie P
Disappointed

Love this series! But Skye was just so out of character I just felt cheated, there is no way the Skye I been reading about would be so incredibly naive.....
Dawn Frasier
Excellent series - can't wait for the next installment
Vera A Concho
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Series continues....

Obviously Skye Morrison has Daddy issues from her mother. All comes out during this book. Great read. I look forward to more.
Colette Wills
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
McCoy does it again! Excitement, drama and plenty of hot characters. Don't forget the blood and Gore mixed in too. Keep the books coming!
J.B. Miller
Patti
May 26, 2015
Brittany Enter
May 06, 2016

• Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2)
  • Miss Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines, #4)
  • Forbidden Drink (Kindred, #3)
  • One Wilde Night (Immortal Vegas, #0.5)
  • Necromancing Nim (Necromancing Nim, #1)
  • The Battle Lord's Lady (Battle Lord Saga, #1)
  • Falling into Place (Others of Edenton, #3)
  • Pack Violet Shadow (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #2)
  • Electric Moon (Raven Investigations, #2)
  • Fire of Stars and Dragons (Stars and Souls #1)
  • Ocean Kills (Ocean Breeze, #1)
  • Under Construction
  • Right Now (Nicki Sosebee, #4)
  • Hallowed Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #2)
  • Taming the Wolf (Anna Avery, #1)
  • Game of Lies (Messenger Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound (House of Crimson & Clover Volume IV)
J. L. McCoy currently writes Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance and is the author of the Amazon Best Selling Skye Morrison Vampire Series. She resides in the great state of Texas with her family, their opinionated Pekiweenie Isabel, and “Big Boy” Strike. She is a self-proclaimed book nerd, sushi addict, metal head, and body art junkie.

If you’d like more information about her or her upcoming boo

Skye Morrison (6 books)
  • Blood of the Son (Skye Morrison, #1)
  • Sins of the Father (Skye Morrison, #2)
  • The Original Sin (Skye Morrison, #3)
  • Legacy of Blood (Skye Morrison, #4)
  • Retribution of Sins (Skye Morrison, #6)
“You think you can handle this?” I asked with a saucy smirk.  He nodded his head and smiled down at me as I ran my hand down his chest to cup his manhood.  “Aw,” I tsked when I reached it, “It’s so tiny.  What am I supposed to do with that?  It appears you’re not adequately equipped for the task.  Just for future reference, I like men honey, not boys.  Call me when your balls drop…brother.” The Dark One growled angrily and I stepped back to allow a chuckling” 0 likes