Start by marking “Jilted Again” as Want to Read:
Jilted Again

Jilted Again

Do you love steamy romance, champagne, butter cream icing, pretty things, sarcasm, and diamonds? Then this book is for you!

You are cordially invited to read this slightly twisted and off-kilter fairy tale of wedding madness and meet a fantastic woman (who just happens to be plus-sized) that really just wants to be lucky in love for once in her life.

Noelle Fournier has dre
Published June 19th 2013 by In Vino Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jilted Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jilted Again

Start your review of Jilted Again
Gracie
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful and entertaining story! I had a hard time putting it down. Noelle was dumped just before her wedding four years ago. She's filly ready You immediately fall in love with the main character. She's cute and quirky and a little desperate in her biggest goal in life - to get married. Noelle can be frustrating at times, so focused on her one goal that she misses the obvious and you just want to grab her and yell at her to open her eyes!

Noelle has dreamed of being a bride all of her life,
Books&Dreams
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This book was given to Book Worms as an ARC for an honest review.
We gave this book 5 stars.
This review was left by Rachel Hicks a Book Worms Reviewer.
Thank you Rachel.

This was a great book. The author did a great job at describing each character
of emotion from all of the characters. I found myself wanting to crawl into the
I ne
Rachel Hicks
Jan 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great book. The author did a great job at describing each character in the book no matter how big of a part they had. This book is filled with a lot of emotion from all of the characters. I found myself wanting to crawl into the pages and scream "wake up" at Noelle on occasion. I couldn't put it down though, I needed to know what was going to happen next. I am excited to read more from this author.

Noelle is a planner. Everything in her life is planned to a t. She knows what she wants
For the Love of Books
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Have you ever spent so much time looking forward and planning your perfect life and what's going to happen next that you forget to take notice of what's already going on around you. That's a lot of what happens to our main character Noelle. She is SO focused on wanting to be a bride and to be married that some things slip past her notice. I loved Noelle, then hated her (really more just wanted to reach through my kindle and knock some sense into her a little), then loved her again. Alexan
Sandra
To quote Tracy Jordan, from 30 Rock "I'm not on crack. I'm straight up mentally ill".

That's pretty much how I felt while reading this book. I really have appreciated other books from Alexandra Andersen, so maybe I was expecting too much from this one?

I just wasn't feeling it.

Jilted Again gets an extra star for the character, Emilio and the ending. It was satisfying (and it meant the book was over.. ok, so it wasn't that bad :-) but the ending saved the book for me.
Stacy Wollett
Jul 29, 2015 rated it liked it
More like 3 1/2 stars. I liked the story it is just sometimes I wanted to shake Noelle on numerous occasions. I think if she didn't drive me crazy half the time I would have liked the story better but if she wasn't annoying the book wouldn't have had such a story. Darned if you do, darned if you don't. I thought it was a good read and would recommend it, it just wasn't my favorite story.
Emma Louise
Sep 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Overall, I thought this book was very well written except for a few errors but I liked it.

This is a story of Noelle having her plan of marriage and what type of guy but she failed to see that maybe the right type of guy didn't fit her original plan.

I would highly recommend this book.
Evette
Jan 24, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars
Too many WTH moments. I wanted to love Noelle but ended up wanting to shake her! How do you have a life long friend and NEVER take him seriously? I did love Emilio and the ending was fun.
Amy
Tiaskye
May 09, 2014
Jan 15, 2014
Alexandra Andersen
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Raechel
May 14, 2014
Nichol
Feb 17, 2014
adriana
rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2015
Alexandra Andersen is a romance author, online editor, and founder of Wine & Drama. Alexandra is an avid traveler and spends her time drinking coffee and wine in between writing. It is her firm belief that the universe expands to allow you to realize your inner most dreams and desires.

She believes you can get everything you want and deserve out of life. You deserve love. You deserve happiness. But