Start by marking “Feral Craving (Justice Demon, #1)” as Want to Read:
Feral Craving (Justice Demon, #1)

Feral Craving

(Justice Demon #1)

Bari has always felt a presence lurking deep inside of him, waiting to get out. After being injured in Iraq, he suddenly finds himself thrust back into his hometown, forced to face his past. He finds that what’s lurking inside of him is real, waiting, and running out of patience fast.

What happens as the evil of his past merges with his wants of the future? What happens wh
Published June 26th 2013 by Evernight Publishing (first published January 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Feral Craving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feral Craving

Valerie Twombly
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Stone has created a unique world where demons and humans collide. This story will keep you guessing until the end. A must read.
Tina
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading D. C. Stone and I enjoyed the experience. Ms. Stone gave us a twist on something usually viewed as evil in her demons. I love when an author does something unexpected and by making her demons ones who handed out justiceMs. Stone did just that. And poor Bari is struggling with reconciling his not quite human status with his new role, especially as he saw his father kill his mother so long ago. Ms. Stone allows us to see his struggle as he reached an understanding t ...more
Kishan Paul
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book from DC Stone. I'm in love with Bari. She does a great job of making me love and hate this man all at the same time. This book is packed with suspense and a ton of sexual tension. A great read.
Renea Mason
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great new talent! Will check out her future works.
Janis F
Aug 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Feral Craving is the first book in a five book series by DC Stone.

The characters are intriguing and pulled me in from the very beginning. In this book you meet four men from a US Army Special Forces team lead by Bari Baxter. Bari, Tyler, Mike and Troy are fighting the good fight against the Al Qaeda in Iraq when things take a turn. The team is forced to head home so Bari can deal with a few "issues."

This book has humans, good demons, bad demons and some very strong women. In come Machkenzie and
Lea Bronsen
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the tough, poignant story of a soldier returning home from Iraq and fearing that his inner demon will hurt the long-lost woman of his life. It is superbly written, fast-paced, full of nailbiting action scenes, introspection and bleeding emotions, and at times very hot. The author's love for the main character shines through every word - which makes this reader easily fall for him as well, and more than eagerly await the next book in the series!
Lea Bronsen
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mimi Tulane
Aug 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Nothing beats a hot military drama with a paranormal twist. Ms. Stone's book was enthralling and kept my attention from start to finish.
Emma
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great story. Sometimes I wanted to smack the hero, but I couldn’t blame him for acting the way he did so it worked for me.
Stacey
Jun 05, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars :-)
Jessica
Oct 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't always get wrapped up in the supernatural/paranormal tales, but this one sucked me in early and kept me til the end. :)
Amyrocks Parker
Feb 02, 2013
Ethel
Feb 03, 2013
D.C.
Feb 04, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Joanne
Joy
Mar 10, 2013
Samantha
Mar 27, 2013

• Brass Balls (Balls to the Wall #4)
  • Godsent
  • Mystery of the Attic
  • Carrie's Experimental Kitchen: A Collection of Mediterranean-Inspired Family Meals
  • Egypt's Flora and Fauna: An AUC Press Nature Foldout
  • Theo's Mythic
  • The Freak Foundation Operative's Report
  • Undercover Lover
  • Tongues of Angels
D.C. “Desi” Stone is a best-selling romance author and full-time fraud investigator. She lives in sunny Southern California with her incredibly supporting husband, two kids, and the ever-growing family of cats.

After serving eight years of service with the United States Air Force, she went on to transition into the world of financial crimes and became a lead investigator for many years.
Reading has