Start by marking “Share You (Roommate Romance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Share You (Roommate Romance, #3)

Share You

(Roommate Romance #3)

** Share You is an erotic romance short story for ADULTS ONLY! This novella is roughly 12,000 words and contains a hot sexual ménage à trois between a young couple and their smexy new tenant. **

If Kelli has learned one thing over the years, it would be that desires rule your life—aversion has no place if you truly want to be happy. And she was all about getting
Published July 8th 2013 by Indie Style Press (first published July 7th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Share You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Share You

Exina

It started really great: I enjoyed Kelli's narration, her interactions and dialogues with her husband. The anticipation was built nicely, but the threesome scene was boring and repetitive - yes, it managed to be repetitive even within that single scene-, and the story ended abruptly.

What a pity!

Marcy Sue
Aug 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest, unimpeded review.

Rene Folsom has done it again. She has taken what may be fantasy for both men and women and made it into a story that describes the possible outcome. This book is, like the others in her Roommate Romance series, short and to the point. It truly centers on what might be just a few hours in the lives of the characters. This time we have a married couple renting out a room in their house to a tenant for th
Nicole
Holy....

.....my goodness!!!

This book is one of those that you just CAN'T put down because you have to know what happens next.

This is an adult book (18+ only) It contains m/f/f sexual content.

Kelli and her husband Nick are looking for a tenant so that they can make a little extra money but also save someone else some money. After several interviews, Kelli is about to give up until a motorcycle pulls up.

At first Kelli is slightly confused thinking that this will be another no
S.L. Dearing
Aug 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica-sexy-hot
Wow!! I thought that Heart You and Bind Me were hot, this tasty threesome is AMAZING! Kelli and Nick are looking for a boarder to help with their mortgage. They find Ava. The suspense and build up to the final scene is what Folsom does best. She is, in my humble opinion, the queen of the tease. The sensations and the emotions of this short are intense and divine. Do yourself a favor and get #3 in this series. It's well worth it!! Share You is inspiring and definitely a super sexy and super hot r ...more
Patti K
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you're not into f/f/m stories or threesomes, or can't at least have an open mind, DO NOT READ THIS. I hate when people read something outside their comfort zone and then trash what they read because the author wrote something that made them uncomfortable. STOP READING. Or DON'T PICK IT UP! This is an EROTIC, SHORT STORY. Got that? EROTIC. There will be SEX. SHORT STORY. It's not a full-length NOVEL. Got it? Okay. Good. Now, if you're still interested, read on...

I tend to shy away
Cassie
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Could you share you're husband with another woman? That question and many more are floating through Kelli's head.

SHARING IS CARING!!!!

With her dream home slipping out of her hands Kelli and her husband Nick have decided to have a roommate to help with the bills. After interviewing 6 possible roommates, with no such luck, Kelli is ready to give up…until a sexy chick on a motorcycle rolls up.

As soon as Kelli sees Ava, she knew she would be their roommate. Not long after moving in all
Michael Loring
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Share You by Author Rene Folsom is the third in her Roommate Romance series, a series of short erotica stories.

The story starts off with Kelli and Nick looking for a roommate in their shared dream home. Money is a bit tight, so they figure they have the room to share. Nervous that they might never find the right person to share their home with, Kel and Nick never expected for the gorgeous Ava to appear and apply for the room.

Ava brings out desires in the married couple ne
Angela(demonsangel) Fitzgerald
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS
I REALLY LOVE THIS AUTHORS AND HER STEAMY EROTIC STORIES. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY'RE WAY TOO SHORT.
THIS STORY IS BASICALLY ABOUT A MARRIED COUPLE THAT ARE HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH MONEY SO THEY DECIDE TO RENT A ROOM OUT TO SOMEONE.
THEY GO THROUGH INTERVIEW AFTER INTERVIEW AND THEN THE A STUNNING BLONDE WALKS IN AND CHANGES THEIR LIVES.

UNLIKE MOST EROTICA STORIES, USUALLY THE MAN IS THE ONE STARTING IT ALL. NOT IN THIS SHORT STORY, KELLI, NICKS WIFE IS ALL TURNE
Crystal Marie
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One thing that I enjoy about Rene’s erotic romance is that it’s not all about sex. Which is funny I know because they are erotic, but there is more to the story than just that.

In this book, we meet a couple who is happy with the way their lives are, minus the fact they have to rent out a spare bedroom. It’s not like they had went out looking for someone to join them. While this is a short story, it has the right amount of suspense, drama (yes there can be drama in erotic romance) a
Magen McMinimy
*Fanning Myself*

Well, once again my favorite erotica author slams us with another steamy quick read for her fans.

Let me say that this book is hot and maybe as a married woman I can appreciate it a little more than Heart You (Which I loved as well) as it's about a married couple finding and exploring some very hot fantasies ;)

I know some people say threesomes aren’t romantic, well if you are one of those people, I would challenge you to read this book and try t
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Oct 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, f-f-m, kindle, own
Cover :- 4 stars
Sex/steaminess :- 4 stars
Story line :- 4 stars
Characters :- 4 stars
Overall rating :- 4 stars

Personal rating :- 4 stars

Book Pairing:- M/F/F
Did it give me a book hangover :- No
Is this a review book or personal read :- Personal readv

Why I chose this book?

I've read the rest of this series.

What I liked about this book.

* Hot and steamy.
* The idea was original.

What I didn't
For the Love of Books
Oct 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Roommate Romance Series Review: These are stand-alone sexy short stories and can be read in any order. I had the privilege of reading all 3 and I absolutely loved them! They are quick easy reads that will get your motor running! LOL Heart You and Share You are both F/M/F situations and Bind Me has a male dominant but it doesn’t get into any heavy BDSM or anything like that, just a little tying up. ;) Each short story is about one hot night, but you get a little bit of background as to how these ...more
BDSM newbie
Jul 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
This series is great but can be read in any order. This is the longest of the 3 but for me still abit short. The characters we easy to connect with and the writing was good. The only bad thing I have to say is that I would have liked abit more interaction between the 3 characters before they actually got together. I think that there could have been more flirting or something but with saying that it was still a great little read.
Ashley
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
So I have read all 3 of the Roommate Romance series and loved them all! Short and sexy and to the point! Love the way she writes and makes it come to life. Share you takes a fantasy that most males have and brings it to life! It is breathtaking and such a great read and I wish it wasn't over!
Rebecca Johnson Dye
Nov 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Rene Folsom did it again this EROTICALLY HOT Short story in her Room Mate Series. I couldn't put it down, I love how she took the characters from their fear of this uncharted territory to the thrill they felt when their fantasies were lived out!
Rachel Krogen
Apr 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another hot read!!; when husband and wife have to rent a room out so they won't loose there house comes a lot of losers last on of the day is a hot blonde women who the wife starts having feelings for the Nick tells Ava how his wife feels and well TOTAL HOTNESS AFTER THAT!
Shirl
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this novella! Very steamy. Very well written. Would love to see the author turn this into a novel. Would enjoy getting to know more about Nick, Kel and Ava before they meet as well as what happens next!! I highly recommend the entire roommate romance series.
Joy Whiteside
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked from the moment I started reading it. It had an amazing story, characters that you will fall in love with and it moved along at a great pace. You will not be sorry that you read this book.
Heidi
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
I won this book in a giveaway, so I usually don't get books this short. It was a quick, easy read and I look forward to checking out her other books that are longer.
Dasarae Dibella
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HOT & SEXY! Rene does it again! I love the Roommate Series! Thanks for writing such steamy books.
Jenn
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Easily would have been a five star if I was just a little longer and a little more character depth. But I liked it. A lot.
Anne Sherman
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good
Sierra Kummings
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!!! It's rare for me to find a F/F book, and this F/F/M threesome was smoking hot. The writing was great, the story sexy, and the actual sex was everything I look for in erotica. LOVE this author and this book.
Ashley Ehlers
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted on Escaping Reality with Books: https://escapingrealitywithbooksblog....

I don’t usually read f/f/m stories but I was looking for a quick read that’ll quench my thirst for words and Mrs. Folsom is one of my go to authors! So I picked up this book and devoured it late at night.

This little number was hot! Even though I can’t picture me sharing my husband or myself with anyone else, it was a fun read to escape into. It was easy for me to get sucked into this story and like I said, it was hot! So if y
Andrea Rossi
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG I need a shower after reading this book. Nick and Kelli need to bring in some extra cash so they look at taking in a roommate. It seems hopeless after not finding a good fit. But then SHE arrives on their doorstep and they knew they have found the one. This is a great chance for husband and wife to share a fantasy together. When they start living out this fantasy, they could set their house on fire things are so hot! I really wanted this book to continue and was sad to see it end. But there ...more
Andrea Rossi
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It is a M/F/F book so if you are not able to read and appreciate that I would skip this book. If you are okay with that then I would definitely read this book. I have read a lot of M/F/M books and loved this take on threesomes. The build up is amazing and the scenes are hot. I loved that it was shorter so I was able to sit down and read it in one sitting.
Becky Lawson
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot.

This was an extremely hot book. I'm surprised my kindle is in one piece and not melted. I felt like I was in the room with the three characters.

I really like Ms. Folsom's writing, and I look forward to reading more of her work!
Sunshine
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice Quicky. HOTT!!!

Steamy story about Kelli and Nick looking to rent a room. Ava appears, rents the room, and the story begins.
Missy Tharp
Sep 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at hea

Roommate Romance (5 books)
  • Heart You (Roommate Romance, #1)
  • Bind Me (Roommate Romance, #2)
  • Flatter Me (Roommate Romance, #4)
  • Promise You (Roommate Romance, #5)