Start by marking “Four Crimson Corners (Crimson Cove, #4)” as Want to Read:
Four Crimson Corners (Crimson Cove, #4)

Four Crimson Corners

Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Actual rating - 3.5
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tara Brown is ruthless and diabolical. OMG This Book/Series is the most twisted piece of fiction I have ever read. After completing Book 4, Four Crimson Corners, I have a strong desire to re-read book 1 to look for all the hidden clues I obviously missed. Tara must have a suspect board in her office like they use on Law & Order to keep track of all the players and their evil deeds.

Seriously if you haven't read this series, what are you waiting for? These are the characters that you hate to
Alex (Briennai)
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now that the girls know about Sierra's kidnapper, they are trying to catch the person before they strike again. As more people die, the town's attention is being attracted to the five girls. Everyone is trying to figure out who is tarnishing their town's "pristine" reputation. When another one of the girls dies, the girls know that time is running out.

This book was most likely my least favorite book in the series, simply because it was told from the POV of Sage, my least favorite character. I al
Sara Nelson
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is no way I can wait for book 5! I HAVE to know the ending of this story. This book is in Sage's POV and I thought Serria was bad with the way she thinks...I was wrong. Sage is a monster in her rich privileged life and thought process. We learn a lot about the hidden Sage and I believe she is in on the whole scheme of things!! Maybe, maybe not...I don't know for sure, I do know she is a beast and I hope I never run into a person like her. LOL. This series is a must read, just don't let it ...more
Ruby Kitchen
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally addictive!

I'm a fan of Tara Brown's books anyway but this has to be one of my favourite series, full of plot twists and unexpected revelations. And zesty characters, not all of whom I quite like... Bring on the final installment!
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

I love her books and am super excited to read the finale!!! Reminds me a lot of PLL! Can't wait till see how it ends.
Crystal Gray
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am going to go crazy waiting for the last book. Tara Brown has a way with captivating you. Even though this series was about a group of spoiled rich kids, it was amazing. The mystery and suspense. Usually this far into the same mystery I get bored, but not this time. This is a must read series and YES they need read in order. Impatiently waiting for Hang Five to release.
Christine Bishop
I love this series!

Four Crimson Corners starts off from Sage’s point of view and then about halfway moves into Lindsey’s point of view. I really enjoyed getting to learn how Sage thinks and reacts to problems and she is definitely my least favorite of the girls. She is probably the fakest of the girls and the sneakiest. Tara Brown has wrote another amazing book and can’t wait to see how this all plays out.
L.L. Hunter
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Fourth instalment of the series has many twists and turns and some of the biggest revelations of the entire series. I found myself gasping in shock reading this book. 5/5 stars.
Sharon Obelenus Holland
This is getting so good!!

This who done it series will have you glued to your reader. Someone is out to get a group of privileged teens. Slowly each one is being attacked. If they go to the police now, they will all be arrested. Little do they know the FBI is already on the case. Five princesses are down to four. Thinking about the what ifs, sheds some light on what is going on. I can't wait for the last book to see where this ends and who will be left standing!!
Vodkamelie
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle, favorites

"Crimson Cove runs red as cutthroat land deal gets bloody!"

Secrets, lies, death and total U-Turn!
Book #4 did not disapoint! We're getting closer and closer as secrets are being revealed.
It's amazing how Tara can actually make you fall in love with the characters but can also make you hate them to the point where you ask yourself; 'Is that person really who she claims to be?'
You trust, you doubt and in the end you're shocked!

The wait will be very long for Hang Five!
Ashley Poteet
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crazy Good

As soon as you think you have it figured out, boom, nope, you don't! This is absolutely my favorite series ever! It has everything I need a book to have...keeps me stuck and always wanting more!
Jessica
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and can not wait for the next book. this series has kept me guessing. I thought by now I would have a better idea of what was going on, but although some questions were answered I'm still lost. in my opinion that makes a great series.
Whitney
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

This book blew my mind! So many twists and turns you have no way of guessing what's next! Tara's mind is a crazy, scary place. Can't wait for the next installment!
Leigh Swanson
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wait, what????? I did not see that coming. I couldn't put this book down. Another fantastic offering from Tara Brown, I can't wait until the conclusion!
Carrie Blair
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderfully written. Characters are interesting and very well thought out. Can't wait for the final book.
jamie scarbrough
Great.

I love this book but I knew I would. I do wish that it had more of a concluding ending but I guess that is an author's smart way of getting me to buy the next one!
Lorraine Barton
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow. loved it. desperate for the next book.
Michelle
Aug 25, 2017
Tracey Milito
Nov 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Soeurs (Commandant Martin Servaz, #5)
  • Raven's Sight (Raven's Shadows, #1)
  • Nessy's Locket (The Artifact Hunters #5)
  • Eclipsing Apollo (Loves of Olympus #3)
  • Delusions (The Affinity, #2)
  • Elemental: The Circle of Fire (Primord, #2)
  • The Pebble Jar (The Young Hearts Duet #1)
  • Conflicted (The Crush Saga #6)
  • Entre deux mondes
  • River of Bones
  • Lucifer (Sons of Old Trilogy, #1)
  • Faithless
  • Legends of Fire (A Dark Faerie Tale #7; Elemental Fire #2)
  • The Girl Before Eve
  • Fetish (Makedde Vanderwall, #1)
  • Untitled (Winter Saga, #3)
  • In the Mind of a Dying Man
  • An Unlikely Pair: The High School Years (My Once and Future Love, #0.5)
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and two do

Crimson Cove (5 books)
  • If at First (Crimson Cove, #1)
  • Second Nature (Crimson Cove, #2)
  • Third Time's a Charm (Crimson Cove, #3)
  • Hang Five (Crimson Cove, #5)