Start by marking “Third Time's a Charm (Crimson Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
Third Time's a Charm (Crimson Cove, #3)

Third Time's a Charm

Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Actual rating - 3.5
Cheree Castellanos Edits
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Why do I torture myself this way! I gobble up anything with Tara Brown's name on it, and then I am left wanting... the next one!! If I didn't literally NEED her books like air, I would just wait until they are all out, but no, I can't without risk of death. So I read, love, and wait. Impatiently I might add.
This book is just as creeptastic as the last and does not disappoint with messing with your mind. And just when you think you know what's up, nope, you're wrong.
Book 3 follows Sierra and the
Lorraine Barton
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I baffled! i thought it was her but now there is more!!! i can't wait for the next book!!! anyway it was well written. kept me coming back to see what would happen next. twisted mystery but i love it!!!
L.L. Hunter
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just love this series. It's like Gossip Girl meets Pretty Little Liars meets I know what you did last summer. It's gripping and full of action that keeps you anxiously flipping pages wanting more. It's addictive and I can't wait for the next instalment.
Tina Creek
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uggh!!!

The thought of having to wait for the next book is killing me! So far I have no clue who is good and who is bad, aside from the obvious, and I don't even trust that. Tara has done a great job at keeping the suspense going with very few clues. Awesome book!
Leigh Swanson
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG. I need more!!!! I need the 4th book to be out already!!!!! This was amazing! I love how the narrative changes each book to a different girl and it was good to see it all from Sierra's point of view. So engrossing from start to finish!
Alex (Briennai)
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series reveals even more secrets about Crimson Grove's past.

The mystery about Rachel's death remains unsolved, and then Sierra also disappears. Sierra is kidnapped, starved, tortured, and then ends up in an abandoned hospital wing. Her father and the hospital staff originally think that she cut herself and locked herself in the wing because of the stress that she was under due to her parents' pending divorce. Sierra and her friends know that it is just the killer toying wit
Sara Nelson
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So the main character in this book has been my least favorite of all the characters in this series. But.... after a few chapters in, and I have changed my mind. Sierra has always been about herself, parties, and boys. But you will come to find out that after the circumstances that go on in this installment of Crimson Cove Mysteries will change your heart and mind.
Things are still haywire in this book, but something starts to click by the end. I want to love Finn, a matter of fact, I think I do w
Christine Bishop
This book was more than I ever expected.

When I started the Crimson Cove Series I never imagined how much I would fall in love with these books. Tara Brown is an amazing writer and everything I have read that she has wrote I have instantly enjoyed. Third Time’s A Charm continues on with Sierra’s point of view right after she was abducted and it ends with a bang. I can’t wait to start reading Four Corners.
Crystal Gray
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting more and more twisted! This book was read in a day, I literally couldn't put it down. I can't wait to start Four Crimson Corners in the morning!
Diane Allen
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book!

Great sequel...must read! Did not think this series would grab me the way it has, but I am hooked! Must read.
Michelle Monroe
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Friggin Sh*tballs!

Intense. The story just keeps getting deeper and deeper into a disturbed persons mind.

Sierra and her friends are sill plaqued with who killed Rachel, tortured Jake and is tormenting them all. Andrew is in prison, but he may knew some key information. But can you really trust a serial killer?

After Sierra was kidnapped and tortured, she is bound and determined to figure out just who the heck the killer in Crimson Cove is and finally put an end to their sinister plan.

But i
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Crimson Cove Mysteries is a psychological, thrill ride from the deviant mastermind Tara Brown. Just when you think this story cannot get any more twisted, sadistic, and psychotic; it does! Seriously, where does she come up with this stuff? She makes me glad I am a poor introvert. Lol.

Third Times A Charm is book 3 in the Crimson Cove Mysteries and tells of the undoing of Sierra. The terror, torture and payback just keeps escalating. Will they ever get to the bottom of this insanity? Tara Bro
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Exciting who-done-it

This series keeps you guessing, and just when you think you know who is the bad guy, and why, the story takes a turn, leaving you guessing again. Someone wants to torment the teens of Crimson Cove, leaving some dead. The friends keep gathering clues that just lead to more questions. Who will have the target on their back this time?? Only Tara Brown knows!!
Cindy Fong
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another mystery to solve!

Tara does it again, giving us a twisted story to try to make sense of. Sierra is abducted, the girls start added that evidence to their notes. We are introduced to a new character, Finn who may or may not be in on the whole intrigue. I need book four now, please!
Jen
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the least of my favorite among the first 3 books in the series. The story was narrated on Sierra's viewpoint. There were so many drama elements on her part, though. Some parts were boring. It wasn't like the first 2 books. Nonetheless, it was still good. I'm itching to finish the series. Hope it won't take so long for book 4 to be published.
Sophia
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling!

This book had me scared out of my mind! That isn't even a joke! I completely love this series the murder, the mystery, it all has me on the edge of my seat! I literally keeps me guessing.
Ashley Poteet
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book! So Great

Absolutely amazing series! Tara has never let me down, this series has captured my attention and held it. The characters and storyline are just amazing. I'm wrapped in mystery here and can't wait until the truth is revealed!
April Preston
Awesome!

I love this series, it keeps you guessing until the very end. The way the author brings each character into the tangled web of mystery is
Vodkamelie
Crimson Cove book #3
Tara did it again! It's all there; thriller, suspense, enigma, abduction, death.
It will grip you and make you shiver ! !
Liz
Mar 28, 2018
Jessica
May 15, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Soeurs (Commandant Martin Servaz, #5)
  • Deuils de miel (Franck Sharko, #2)
  • FriendTrip
  • Bloodlines  (Demons of Oblivion, #1)
  • Delusions (The Affinity, #2)
  • Raven's Sight (Raven's Shadows, #1)
  • The Pebble Jar (The Young Hearts Duet #1)
  • Eclipsing Apollo (Loves of Olympus #3)
  • Deep Web (The Crush Saga #5)
  • Nessy's Locket (The Artifact Hunters #5)
  • Territoires (Victor Coste, #2)
  • Elemental: The Circle of Fire (Primord, #2)
  • Lucifer (Sons of Old Trilogy, #1)
  • The Fabulist
  • River of Bones
  • Les messagers des vents (Les Messagers des Vents, #1)
  • Against the Tide
  • The Girl Before Eve
I am the mother of two beautiful girls who are growing up so fast, the wife of a cute guy in a uniform (my own personal hero), and a writer.
My family will tell you it doesn't exactly fall into that order. Especially around dinner time when I "Cook" from a takeout menu with my face plastered to my computer.
I also have two cats who I adore more than I should, like more than people I know, and two do

Crimson Cove (5 books)
  • If at First (Crimson Cove, #1)
  • Second Nature (Crimson Cove, #2)
  • Four Crimson Corners (Crimson Cove, #4)
  • Hang Five (Crimson Cove, #5)