Start by marking “A Holiday Christmas (Holiday, Vermont, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Holiday Christmas (Holiday, Vermont, #2.5)

A Holiday Christmas

(Holiday, Vermont #2.5)

There's magic in the air this Christmas Season in Holiday.

Averie Baldwin wants nothing to do with men. But her family and friends are determined she won't spend her first Christmas back in Holiday, Vermont alone. So far she’s managed to avoid all their attempts to set her up on dates. Until she’s chosen to represent the school district in the town's annual Christmas play.
ebook
Published November 1st 2013 by Desert Breeze Publishing (first published October 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Holiday Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Holiday Christmas

Stephanie Collins
Oct 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to keep this review short and sweet just like the story. I love Heather's stories and am ready for her to give me more (Hint Hint).

Averie is a bit gun shy when it comes to men. She isn't really looking for a relationship but finds herself drawn to a local lawman who makes her wonder if maybe she should give having a man another chance. She's a sweet person who has a hard time letting her walls down but with him something just feels right. She's so willing to give of herself but it was
Liza
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'm a really big fan of Heather Lire's Holiday, Vermont series. I was lucky enough to be given an ARC from the author with the promise of an honest review.

A Holiday Christmas is a novella length story, where I got to visit with some of my favorite characters and meet new favorites. I have to say Averie and Corey both pretty much stole my heart from the very beginning. Their romance was both sweet and sexy. I loved they found strength to deal with all that life threw at them from one another.

A H
Heather Lire
Nov 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Buffy Armstrong
Bette Hansen
Dec 21, 2013
Debbie Carnes
Jan 15, 2014
Heather has traveled all over the world, speaks multiple languages, collects romance books like they’re going out of style, and has multiple book boyfriends. Ok, she hasn’t been all over the world, except in her mind. She does however speak multiple languages and collect romance books. Her long-suffering husband and sons roll their eyes at all her book boyfriends. When she’s not busy traveling the ...more

Holiday, Vermont (5 books)
  • Second Chance at Forever (Holiday, Vermont, # 1)
  • Second Chance at Happiness (Holiday, Vermont, #2)
  • Second Chance at Passion (Holiday, Vermont, #3)
  • Second Chance Hearts (Holiday, Vermont, #4)