Start by marking “Any Witch Way (Pagan Holiday Series)” as Want to Read:
Any Witch Way (Pagan Holiday Series)

Any Witch Way

(Pagan Holiday #1)

Graduate student Lily Andrews resigned herself to a life of perpetual virginity. With her recent twisted appetites and weird fugues hospitalizing every would-be boyfriend, it's no wonder she uses her coursework as an excuse not to date.

Then, she meets a witch.

Joshua enters Lily's life to complete penance for a deadly spell cast centuries ago. Joshua must counter Lily's dem
Paperback, Black Rose First edition, 130 pages
Published April 20th 2013 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Any Witch Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Any Witch Way

Sherry Fundin
“Every time things get steamy with a guy, I black out and beat the crap out of him,” Lily tells Joshua in this sexy tale of an incubus that haunts the cursed Lily and how she comes into her powers, finding her soul mate along the way.

To see more visit fundinmental
Chrys Fey
Sep 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Beautiful, sensual, magical, and WICCAN! Dylan Newton casts a marvelous spell with Any Witch Way. I loved Lily from the first sentence. She was refreshing and delightful. Her curse, which ruins all of her relationships with men, is clever and quite funny at times. I just about died laughing when I read what she had done to her ex boyfriend. Then when Joshua makes his appearance I was immediately intrigued. I loved his mystery, passion, and centuries-old mannerism. Whenever the two of them were t ...more
Gayle Pace
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
REVIEW

The first thing that catches your attention is the cover. It's mysterious and definitely a might "witchy". The book was just long enough to keep you hooked and yet not lose your attention. You find yourself turning the pages and somehow you can't get enough. You become so wrapped up in the characters that they become real to you and you find yourself actually intrigued by them. Joshua was very sexy. I found that the romance was not overdone but just enough. Joshua and Lily had to fight the
Danielle
Nov 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library
I won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway!

Any Witch Way is a tiny book packed with so much, how Newton fit so much between the thin cover is incredible.

Lily Andrews is far from normal. What every other person on the planet has is a torture for her. A single touch can send her spiraling into a dangerous blackout. To her Lily is damaged, to the boys who bring the blackout on she is psychotic, but to a stranger she is salvation.

Joshua is a witch, who for centuries has fought to undo a wrong he rash
Amanda Masters
I loved this book! Dylan Newton is a writing genius! I couldn't get enough of Dylan's story or the characters. it was fresh, romantic and had a natural flow and yet you could still feel the whimsical qualities to it. I loved all the nature based and wiccan elements in the story, as a wiccan myself I really appreciated Dylan's attention to detail. I also liked that didn't get to Far-fetched with her magic casting and kept it more down to earth.

I also enjoyed the romanticism between the main chara
Carolyn Keel
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads-wins
-I won this book through First Reads Giveaways-

*Warning: May contain spoilers and DEFINITELY contains a review of graphic nature*

I absolutely devoured this book. I picked it up and began reading a few minutes before midnight on the 18th, and I finished it hours later on the 19th. It was delicious. It takes you back to that first time you ever made love, that raw, exposed fear barely covered with excitement. Imagine Lily, a 23 year old grad student who has never been able to have sex -- or anythi
Mikki Cober
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Dylan Newton has written another terrific novel - a fun, fast paced, 'hard to put down' story of love and witchcraft.

With her usual flair for writing great characters, Dylan does it again with Lily Andrews, a woman consumed a curse she doesn't know she carries, and Joshua, the sexy wiccan, come to release her.

Dylan has a wonderful ability to write dialogue that is real, and she pulls the reader right into the heart of the plot. The reader will hear, see and even smell what is happening within t
Jenni
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
I won this book through First Reads Giveaways, and when it arrived in the mail it came with a recipe card for Grimaldi Ganache. I immediately became intrigued by the character Lily (with a favorite recipe that sounds that good she had to be interesting). I enjoyed the book for its plot (subtle, not too drawn out) as much as for the sensual parts. Joshua is definitely a wet Irish dream that any girl could want to free her from a curse.
Kimberly
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lily and Joshua was a great story. Spellbound ~ I wish based on ending would result in a trilogy to see what happens afterwards. Great suspense and twist and turns so ending was not predictable which was great. You can tell research was put into this book. It was tastefully written i was amazed how so much happened in such little time. I recommend this jam packed quick read! Mine Lily
NaTaya Hastings
Nov 08, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was okay. I did enjoy the sex; the author does need and teasing VERY well. I also enjoyed the Wiccan setting and plot, but I have read better. But to be fair, I've also read much, much worse.
Sandra Berryman
Nov 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
It's a short read so I finished it in one day. I thought the story line was unique and enjoyed it all the way through. If you like stories about witchcraft with some romance this is a pretty good one.
Gina
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I do not have a single negative thing to say about this novella. I loved the characters. The storyline was dramatic enough that I was completely drawn in.

I did receive a free copy of this novella through a Goodreads First Reads Giveaway.
Flo Henry
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All about Wiccan

Beautiful story highlighting the fight of good against evil. Wiccan all about pure light and it's practice of using mother earth to combat and subdue evil.
J.
Oct 14, 2013
Leslie
Oct 06, 2013
Dylan Newton
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Emma
Apr 25, 2014

• Dark Curtains
  • Myths and Magic: An Epic Fantasy and Speculative Fiction Boxed Set
  • Island Ghosts
  • Death to the Undead (Life After the Undead #2)
  • Human No Longer
  • The Prophecy (A Dragon's Tale, #1)
  • Jurassic Florida (One Size Eats All #1)
  • Alcohol Was Not Involved (Shallow End Gals Trilogy, #1)
  • Celeste Files: Unjust (Psychic C.O.R.E., #2)
  • Joshua and the Arrow Realm (Lightning Road #2)
  • They Feed
  • Running Free (Woodland Creek)
  • Dragons Don't Love (Fire Chronicles #2)
  • House of Ashes
  • Pretty Dark Sacrifice (Pretty Dark Nothing, #2)
  • Satan's Son
  • Dark Light: Dawn
  • Hunter (Guy Erma and the Son of Empire, #2)
Dylan Newton was born and raised in a small town in Upstate New York where the local library was her favorite hang-out. Despite earning a degree in English Literature, Dylan spent more than a decade sidetracked by an executive position in corporate America where she swears she contracted testosterone poisoning. After leaving, she dedicated herself to more estrogen-rich passions, like motherhood, w ...more