Start by marking “The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4)

The Marriage Merger

(Marriage to a Billionaire #4)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  14,794 ratings  ·  1,007 reviews
Her sisters have found wedded bliss with their wealthy,wonderful dream men, but not Julietta Conte. She’s stayed on terra firma as top executive of the family’s corporation, La Dolce Famiglia bakery. Work is her passion, and her trendy Milan apartment her sanctuary . . . until Sawyer Wells, a masculine masterpiece in a suit, lures her out of hiding with an irresistible off ...more
Published July 30th 2013 by Gallery Books (first published April 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Marriage Merger, please sign up.
Tabitha Dumm Yes, it is called, Searching for Beautiful. It is part of another series.

·  14,794 ratings  ·  1,007 reviews

Dee
Edit:
It has a cover! A cover! Oh my Goshhhhhh. Let us all rejoice!
Soon there will be a synopsis. Wooooop!
*bounces and does the happy dance*

____________________

ERMAHGERD!

I knew it! I knew the two would be the ones paired. Can‘t wait for this! Julietta is kind of serious and up tight while Sawyer is easy going and a womanizer. I‘m sensing a spontaneous combustion, yeah?

---------------
How about a description?
Yes? No? Not yet? :(
NOT. EVEN. A. DESCRIPTION!!!!

---------------
Come on. Please post a d
• Lisa •
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to • Lisa • by: Kara
5 ITALIAN STYLE STARS.

description

Hello readers, well what can I say this book was utter brilliance. It has everything that makes up a true five star book for my tastes. Great story telling, a touch of heart ache, terrific characters, steamy intimacy and a novel full of hand-on-heart romance, yet again this series has managed to take over my time and thoughts and I loved every page ...

What's it all about?
Julietta conte is a fiery, outspoken successful business woman her dedication to the family business has
Christy
May 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!
 photo 6aad0c12-b63b-4ec0-b9a6-e5e34b36e6c1_zps1b3c9772.jpg

The Marriage to a Billionaire series is light, sweet, fun, and sexy. I’ve enjoyed every book in this series, and this was no exception!
Julietta Conte’s entire family has settled down. Her sisters, her brother Michael, they have all found love. Julietta? She doesn’t have the need. She has her job running the family business and she is happy with that.
Why didn’t anyone understand or accept that a single woman could be happy? And she was happy. Damn happy.

Her family- mainly her younger
Mo
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have read the first three in this series but do not remember them being as hot as this one. It was a great end to the series. Really liked the first three and this one was no exception.

A tortured hero, Sawyer, grew up tough and fast. Brought up in the foster care system and it was not good.

Julietta, oldest daughter of the Conte family. Tough, hardworking, beautiful. She has been hurt in the past and is afraid to love again. She thinks she is frigid as she has never really had a very good sex l
Jen
”You’ve done proper already, and it hasn’t worked. It’s time you do dirty.”

Hallelujah and yes please! Julietta Conte’s a hardnosed, serious and family oriented businesswoman. And don’t you forget it! Her orderly, structured and non-orgasmic life works just fine for her, thank you very much! When her sister repeatedly begs her to send out a call to the universe (as all her sisters have done via love spell) for the right man to come her way, her list forms quickly.

A man who can give me orgasms.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
In the final installment of the Marriage to a Billionaire series, we have Julietta, the workaholic older sister. She has been prepped since she was very young to take over and run the family business, La Dolce Famiglia, so she takes her work very seriously. Unfortunately, that has let her love life slide and become almost nil. At her younger sisters urging, she decided to go ahead and do the love spell thinking nothing will come of it. That is, until she is approached by Sawyer Wells.

♦ Easy...
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
He should be the poster board image of what to avoid in teenage pregnancy. The balance between light and dark was just enough to tempt a female to jump over the edge of reason, no matter how hard the recovery from the fall. Fortunately, Julietta despised heights and avoided them at all costs.

This was the 4th and what I thought was the darkest installment in the Marriage series.

Julietta is the oldest Conte sister. All her sisters have already found wedded bliss, but she is perfectly happy being
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
0 stars

I requested this book on Netgalley, thinking it would be a light, sexy read. Instead I learned that:

1. Only billionaires are sexy. It's not enough for a man to make six figures and take you on an all-expense-paid trip to Tahiti. In order to be truly fuckable, he's gotta be able to buy a small country.

2. Three things make a man desirable: money (covered that one already), status, and a fucked-up childhood. If he wasn't beaten/abused/scarred/victimized in some fashion as a kid, he'll never
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Merging Stars

I know that when I pick up a Jennifer Probst book, I am going to get a fabulous, romantic, sexy, angsty, love story that makes me smile when I get to the last page.

All the Conte siblings are happily married, except Julietta, the sad, lonely workaholic who has been burned by men in the past and has never been sexually fulfilled. She has imposed a wall around her so that no man could climb it. She runs the family business in Milan.

photo julietta_zpscfc72277.jpg

Julietta is approached by Sawyer Wells, to do a bu
Kelena
"Beautiful things that are underused is a crime"
description

Before I start my review, I just want to say that the real Bad-ass Hero of this whole series was Mama Conte. Emma almost made me to wish that I have a mother like Mama Conte, i think you can guess why i`m saying it if you`d read this series ;)

TMM is the best way to end this series and i just can't imagine another way for it to reach it's final destination. It's a story about fighting the demons of the darkest past, the horrible truth of the life yo
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

The Book of Spells was making its magic again! Or is it Momma Conte who is truly responsible for all matchmaking in the Conte family? It’s hard to tell, though I have to say that Momma Conte has a very strong persuasive mannerism about her that none of the characters in this book can refuse. Just like Julietta’s siblings, she and Sawyer did not stand a chance. Both are stubborn, high-strung , and business minded who decided relationships or love for that matter is not in their future. But of co
Heather
All of Julietta's sisters have found wedded bliss. Julietta has decided that she would rather focus on work and being successful running the family bakery. Her sister encourages Julietta to do the family love spell. Julietta believes this is ridiculous but does it anyway because she is lonely.

Sawyer has a past and he is determined to make his future better. He doesn't let people in. Ever. Sawyer has made a life for himself and he is determined to make his hotel chain the most exclusive around. H
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“You’ve done proper already, and it hasn’t worked. It’s time you do dirty.”

Some people watch re-runs of Sex and the City, some people indulge in chocolate comas… one of my guilty pleasures happens to be a Jennifer Probst book, and especially her Marriage to a Billionaire series. Each one of the instalments so far has been like a little piece of heaven for this HEA addict, and this last instalment of a truly beloved series did not disappoint. The Marriage Merger has all the trademark qualitie
Vintage
Oh my, this is one awesome 5 star, troubled hero in a 3 star book. Maybe I am being overly critical and cranky, but I don't feel I can go higher than 3 stars.

The H is a damaged hero with a tragic past. Yes, it is tragic, but I also think his angst is a little contrived on the author's part, but still.

Where he shines is his yen and care for the heroine. Oh, he is so yummy, alpha and sweet in a BDSM-lite kind of way. Yes, the fan needs to come out because ay caramba there is some sexiness going on
Jill
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
uugh, I hate doing this, but here it is.

This book really fell flat for me. The characters, neither of them did I really like.
I couldn't connect with them. I found that I couldn't care less what happened with them.
I skim read, I skipped pages, because to be honest I got bored.
This is so awful, I know that this is not everyone's response to this book, so maybe this can be put down to my mood etc.

I did push through and I did end up finishing the book, but I had the same lacklustre feelings at t
Kara
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Kara by: • Lisa •
Shelves: favorites
This was my favorite book of the series!!
(could have been the awesome buddy read too... LJ makes everything better!)

What is better than an easy, sexy, romantic, heartbreaking, loving moments?!?!

Sawyer and Julietta. Wolfe. Mama Conte. They each played a great part in the story and were a very strong cast of characters.

Some of my favorites:
"I like to use a hands-on approach. In all aspects."
"Let's put that mouth to better use, shall we?"
"You'll have to beg long and hard before I give you what y
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic book in the Marriage to a Billionaire series!I really enjoyed Julietta's story! Loved Sawyer!!! He had a raw edge to him and was scorching hot!!! I also adored Wolfe! I am hoping he gets his own book! I think his book would end up being my favorite! :)

-An angel or God himself must have given him those eyes, because they seemed almost pure gold, splintering radiance and piercing past the surface straight to the core.

-In faded, tight jeans, a leather bomber jacket, and vintage ri
•Anna•
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trashy
Ok, la prossima chi è?
Perché non ci crede nessuno che non sbucherà fuori un altro libro.
La tutt'altrochesimpatica signora Conte? Magari con Wolfe, che dite? Gli unici esseri viventi nell'arco di quattro libri ad essere rimasti spaiati...

'Contratto finale' si è guadagnato la bellezza di ben TRENTASEI NOTE sull'e-reader. Da Guinness. No, non dei primati. Ma da vie' qua passami sta Guinness perchè ti prego non ce la faccio più.

Dopo lo straordinario risultato di 3 matrimoni ben riusciti a seguito d
Dijya
Apr 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Teaser #1:
“Hell of a bike for a hell of a rider. Mind sharing how you learned to handle that thing let alone know what it can do?”
Pride etched her face. “My brother Michael raced cars on the circuit. His love of good and fast machinery extended to motorcycles, and I got hooked. He was kind enough not to tell me good girls don’t ride bad bikes and taught me everything he knew.”
Sawyer shook his head and took a long slug of water. “Nice. Most women overcompensate for their lack of brute strength. B
Helena
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Los tres primeros libros de esta serie me chiflaron. Tenía las expectativas altísimas con esta novela y al final... tópico, tópico, tópico.
Chico malo que consigue convertirse en millonario con poder.
Chico malo al que le gusta el control fuera y dentro de la cama.
Chica inteligente que quiere demostrar que puede llevar una empresa llevando falda.
Chica que no ha encontrado el amante adecuado que la haga sentir.
Sí, exacto. Me ha cansado muchísimo. Me ha parecido repetitivo, he leído esta trama
Dalimar
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ok tal vez no soy la mas objetiva con estos libros,porque cuando los leo es porque lo que estoy buscando es una lectura ligera.Pero este me sorprendió grandemente.Cierto es que mi pareja favorita es la de Nick con Alexa,pero esta de Julietta y Sawyer es ufff demaciado.La historia es bastante intensa y los personajes muy bien logrados.Es grato encontrarme con los demas personajes de los libros anteriores y al fin aunque nunca he entendido lo metiche que puede ser Mamá Conte,puedo decir que he lle ...more
Autumn Review
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, review
I'll admit, I was a bit reluctant about Julietta's book. Out of all the Conte's, she has been the hardest to warm up to for me. However, after reading her book, I'm happy to say that I love her and she couldn't have found a better partner in Sawyer!

I remember Sawyer from Carina's book and I loved him then. I didn't think he was right for Carina, but I loved him. He's definitely an Alpha male through and through. He's worked hard to create his business empire, but his past has remained
Ashy Khaira
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Sawyer opens up the first of many in the purity chain of hotels in milan and asks for a meeting with julietta conte,muchael's and carina's sister.she is initially unsure and tries to bargain for more time and caves in to his requirements.pressure from carina has her doing the spell despite saying its not true even after carina told her it helped her,alexa and maggie get their husbands.but what if the spell is true?julietta realizes just how potent such a spell is when she ends up with sawyer as ...more
mirada
¿Este personaje masculino es del tipo Grey? Porque de Dom no tiene ni la letra D. Y ella de sumisa... poco, poquito, poco. Sinceramente, de D/s no tiene ni la estética. Es una excusa.
Bueno, aunque le pongo dos estrellas tampoco es tan malo. Serían mejor 2'5 estrellas.
Kamaliah
Sep 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-collection
Feeling overwhelmed.... A perfect ending to the Marriage to Billionaires series...

My review:

Fiiiinallyyy finished the last book of the series. Yeayy…

1st half was so and so…. Why? Too much x-rated stuff that I do not care to elaborate.

2nd half… Now… that really changed my point of view of Sawyer… Interior and Exterior clashes 100%. This is why they say, Never Judge a Book by Its Cover or in Sawyer’s case, Never Judge a Man by Sexy Suit and Attitude. He may appear to be an Alpha male thru n thru
Brenda
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
“I’m not crying for the man you are. I’m crying for the boy who never had anyone to care.”

The best of the series, YAY!

Somebody give him a prize! He was so patient with her giving her sexual confidence and fulfilling her fantasies. He's a national treasure!

You can see the chemistry since their first meeting...

Too many men used romance and intimacy to demean women in business. But Sawyer combined respect with a leashed sensuality, keeping her off-balance. “I’m glad I followed my instincts to give
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: july-2013, netgalley
I changed my original rating from 4 to 3 stars. The reason is simple. I think that the books have lost their appeal and especially this one. Mama Conte is the Soren in the Marriage to a Billionaire books. Sawyer is one of the people I liked in this book. A plus is that Probst always makes her book in a way that we can see the other couples from the previous books. Wolfe must get a story for himself because is my second favorite character in the book and he deserves to find his soulmate. The end ...more
Belkis
Mar 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audios-done
Can't wait for this next book! When I met Sawyer in book 3 I knew he would be paired up soon and I thought of Julietta immediately. If they're the next pair it's going to be explosive indeed since they're such opposites :)
Maybelline
Jan 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
JP did not disappoint. Great way to end the series and introduce new characters for the spinoff series.
Tammy
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dang it .i don't remember sawyer :( I'm gonna have to read them again
Goodreads Librari...: combine 2 15 Feb 01, 2016 08:43AM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 Nov 25, 2015 06:34AM

• Kiss Me
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Fighting for You (Danvers, #4)
  • Unscrupulous (The Manhattanites, #1)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • When I'm with You: When We Are One (Because You Are Mine, #2.8)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Two Wrongs, One Right (Come Undone, #3)
  • All He Ever Dreamed (Kowalski Family, #6)
  • Crave (Billionaire Bachelors Club, #1)
  • The Party (The Proposition, #0.5)
  • Taken by You (The Killer Next Door, #2)
  • Unbroken Hart (The Hart Family, #4)
  • Naked Edge
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Thrown by a Curve (Play by Play, #5)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Marriage to a Billionaire (4 books)
  • The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire, #1)
  • The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire, #2)
  • The Marriage Mistake (Marriage to a Billionaire, #3)
“Your future can be changed by one decision. One good thing can offset a mountain of bad. But you need to choose.” 18 likes
“I want to discover every hidden secret of your body and a thousand ways to make you scream my name.” 17 likes