Start by marking “Sinister and Fatal: The Guinevere Jones Collection Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Sinister and Fatal: The Guinevere Jones Collection Volume 2

Sinister and Fatal: The Guinevere Jones Collection Volume 2

(Guinevere Jones #3 - 4)

The enthralling Guinevere Jones series continues with The Sinister Touch and The Fatal Fortune, together for the first time!

Fortune doesn’t shine on Guinevere Jones and Zac Justis in the mesmerizing continuation of the New York Times bestselling series.

The Sinister Touch

Guinevere Jones has her head turned by the handsome young artist across the way. And when his apartment
Published February 4th 2014 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Sinister and Fatal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinister and Fatal

Kathleen Burket
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Still don't like Zac Justis, although he has matured somewhat from Desperate and Deceptive: The Guinevere Jones Collection Volume 1. Also, think that Guinevere is a little too insecure about her relationship with Zac. In all four stories in both books I enjoyed the mystery.
Donne Knudsen
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having read all of the Guinevere Jones collection books now and I really enjoyed them. Quick, easy and light reads that were fun too. Yes, it's true that they were all really dated to the time period they were written but that's ok, I still liked them. I really liked the Gwen and Zac and really wish there were more. Oh well.
Linda George
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
I enjoyed these two Guinevere Jones titles and the developing relationship between Gwen and Zac. somehow Gwen involves Zac in two more investigations that end in dangerous confrontations with villians.
Ballerina60
May 19, 2016 rated it liked it
when you look at all 4 stories, you see a nice broad range of mysteries. in these last 2, there was a little more humor - which i like. however, the final story started out really, really trite and silly. i kind of had to force myself to contine reading. the last story started out with the witless heroine thinking she can solve mysteries just like a trained, experienced investigator. of course, we know the hero will have to save her. anyway, once i got thru the beginning chapters of the 2nd stor ...more
Jessica
Mar 12, 2014 rated it liked it
The Sinister Touch - I enjoyed meeting Mason, the "naked artist" from the previous books. And it was fun watching Gwen and Zac deal with their jealous reactions to certain situations, as they become more committed to each other. The '80s-era neopaganism = satanism (Roman Polansky style) is ... eh, this was better than Witchcraft but that's about as much as I can say for it. (Disclosure: I have a number of friends who fall under the broad neo-pagan umbrella and these sorts of stereotypes have act ...more
Mem
Sinister, Gwen sees the painting in the apartment across the way has been vandalized. She meets Mason and gets Zac involved in the investigation. Mason's estrangement from his family over his decision to be an artist and not a lawyer.

Fatal, a blackmailer is working in a company that has temps from Gwen's temp business working there. Gwen fills in to see if she can figure out who is involved. She discovers a man from her past works fir the company and she less than thrilled to see him. He was a c
Donna
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was almost sad to finish this knowing there aren’t going to be any more books with Zac and Gwen. The stories were fun and it was terrific watching Zac and Gwen grow as a couple. Again terrific fun action and adventure. Well worth the read.
Amanda
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked the book. The first abd second volumes are basically one long book. I love the interaction between Guinvere and Zak. Their discovery together and their romance is at times funny and at others touching.
Roew1
Apr 18, 2014 rated it liked it
you don't have to read them in order, but I wish I would have. zach owns a security consulting firm, gwen a temp sevice. but, she manages to get hersrlf into pickles zach has to help get her out of. cute stories.
Sandra Munger
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: krentz-et-al
One of her earlier books that I didn't know about. Enjoyed the 2 characters and the mysteries.
Jane Mercer

• Whirlwind Courtship + High Energy
  • Sweet Fortune
  • The Survey P.E.R.N.
  • Higher Mythology
  • Deeper Than the Grave (Tai Randolph Mysteries #4)
  • The First Mistake (Cleo North #1)
  • Lucien's Delight (Dalakis Passion, #2)
  • The Dragon Legion Collection (Dragonfire, #9.1, 9.2, 9.3)
  • Death at the Seaside (Kate Shackleton, #8)

She earned a B.A. in History from the University of California at Sant

Guinevere Jones (4 books)
  • The Desperate Game (Guinevere Jones, #1)
  • The Chilling Deception (Guinevere Jones, #2)
  • The Sinister Touch (Guinevere Jones, #3)
  • The Fatal Fortune (Guinevere Jones, #4)