Start by marking “Gabriella (Alpha Marked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gabriella (Alpha Marked, #2)

Gabriella

(Alpha Marked #2)

Thirty and single? Getcha ass to the Gathering!

Ugh. Gabriella Wickham thought turning thirty was bad enough, but now she’s been invited (ordered) to attend this year’s Gathering (werewolf speed dating). Having a Mark on her arm means that she’s one of the few human women destined to mate with not one, but two Alpha werewolves. Thank goodness werewolves don’t come in “ugly.
Published June 24th 2013 by Summerhouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Gabriella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriella

Perfection by R.L. MathewsonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonReasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Cassie MaeBet Me by Jennifer CrusieOn the Plus Side by Tabatha Vargo
Sexy Curves
458 books — 450 voters
Colters' Woman by Maya BanksA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseInto the Dream by Laurie RomaTangled Hearts by Catherine ValeLoving Her by Kelly Lucille
Fav Menage
226 books — 117 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Gabriella (Alpha Marked, #2)
Yolanda
Aug 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Is there a typo because i thought Scarlet men names were Keller and Madden! Why are they saying Keller and Garron? I thought Garron was one of the wolves that got killed earlier in book 1! The book was okay the name change was throwing me off. Jack was killing me with that back and forth mess. Scarlet was hilarious she is taking that ruling alpha mate to the max! lol. I'm really interested in Whitney's story since she is not marked. The warden's know the deal but they haven't told her yet.
Meka Weaver
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars
4 flames

I enjoyed this book. Gabriella was tough and sweet. Her alphas Berke and Jack came with their own drama. Berke was sweet, where Jack was rough. They overcame their past to be with Gabby. Gabby grew into a strong Alpha female by the end. Their story came full circle. Growing and changing for each other. They had great chemistry, passionate love, hot sexy time. I recommend this to all wolf/erotic readers.
Booklover, Indianapolis
(Sep) 3.5* This picks up right where the first book, Scarlet, left off. Gabriella is Marked - a mark at birth indicating that she is the Mate of a pair of ruling Alpha wolves. She's not thrilled with the idea, and adding in her insecurities about her weight, just wants to get through the meeting where Alpha pairs sniff out their fated Mate. Berke and Jack are the Captain of the Guards and Lieutenant, respectively. Blood brothers since they were little, Berke gets one whiff of Gabriella and knows ...more
Lauren
This book is book two in the alpha marked series. This story is short, fast paced and enjoyable. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored.
I really liked Gabriella’s sass and feistiness. Gabriella was a strong independent woman that wasn’t afraid to stand up for herself.
The chemistry between Gabrielle, Berke and Jack was clear to see. My heart ached for Jack and all that he had been through. I wanted to Jack to give love a chance. Overall, I enjoyed this story.
The only
Emily
Gabriella Wickham knows it is her duty as a rare human marked to become mate to an Alpha pair, but her heart is currently not in it. The speed dating which is more like a scratch and sniff is taking it's toll, but she has no clue that Berke Davis is her mate. The hitch in the pair is his best friend Jack who refuses to believe he is part of the pair. Verbally announcing his rejection of Gabriella ends up turning the whole process upside down, not to mention he has a royally pissed off mate.

Toya
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Was almost as funny as the 1st book! Scarlett held it down. With her character it would have been kind of boring.
There a big typo with the author calling one of the Ruling Alpha -Garron. Garron was an Alpha that the Ruling Alphas killed in the first book.
Roos
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Sloppy!
"A single word pounded through her mind: blood. Six letters, a single object." Really? Last time I checked blood has 5 letters.
Also the Ruling Alphas are called Keller and Garron in this book. Pretty sure it was Madden in the last one and Garron was one of the challengers...
Isha
So much better than the first. Gabby was funny and it was nice to finally Jack, realize what he'll be missing. And Hannah, I wish there was more of a closure, she sucked. Moving on to book 3, I think it'll be more interesting than the last two.
Haikufall
Jun 25, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I wish I could give this a 3.5 I enjoyed the story, but I have the same problem as the first story there both to short to really care about the characters.
Wild_irish_rose
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this addition to the series. Gabby was a worthy mate for Berke and Jack.
Tamara
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
If you like paranormal romance, hot werewolves, curvy heroines and lots of snark, you have to check out the Wickham triplets!
see my full review at http://wp.me/p38Iym-2fj
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Gabby

Gabby has a mate mark . She is at the Gathering to meet her mates. She meets one of her mates, the captain of the Ruling Alphas Guard. But the other mate Jack, has commitment issues. Only she can heal him.
BELLS
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter
Female is awesome love this series
Sandy S
Jul 14, 2013 rated it liked it

GABRIELLA (Alpha Marked #2) by Celia Kyle

GABRIELLA is the second storyline in Celia Kyle’s erotic paranormal BBW Alpha Marked romance series focusing on Scarlet, Gabriella and Whitney Wickham-fraternal triplets and potential mates to shape-shifting ruling Alpha pairs. A bit of a warning, this series contains M/M/F sexual situations.

The premise of the novella length storylines is the festival of The Gathering- a speed dating (of sorts) where marked human females (who have not been
Daria
Your past will always be with you, your parents mold you and you do take some traits after them. Jake think he will be just like his father. In thinking that he cuts himself off from his own fate as a Alpha and a mate. Burke a captain of the Reining alphas and best friend of Jake, will have his work cut out for him, not only making Jake see how wrong he is but also showing Gabby that they both want and love her. Gabriella (Gabby) a feisty got to love her type of girl, with some added curves she ...more
Corinne Kapsner
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"She wanted someone to pee in their cornflakes and throw a flaming shit bomb at their front door!"

I laughed out loud multiple times with this book! Celia Kyle continues the trend of sassy, feisty, and strong women with this second book about Scarlet's sister! Burk and Jack have an interesting dynamic and I am not sure how I feel about them in the beginning. It is not til they come together that I truly embrace them! The humor is free flowing and the story moves along really well! I can't wait to
Xavier Neal
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read if...you like PNR, short reads, sexy reads, MFM (as in no man on man touching), humor, insta love and an HEA.

Side Note: I had a good feeling I was going to like her sister Gabby after reading about her in the first book, but then she front and center and had some comments that had me in TEARS! (From laughing) These sisters spunky, but all so loveable at the same time. The big scene in this one was surprising but had me cheering and the men who love this woman proved it and know will
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: shifter
These stories definitely need more depth and meat on the bones.

Thats what these feel like the bones of a story. Its a great short outline fitted into one day.

I was hopping that this would be longer than the first... some authors do that to the first or 0.5 of a series. However if you want a fast paced read here it is.
Karen
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funniest Ménage Stories Ever!

These books are really really funny! The women are strong and snarky and totally kick ass! Plus you get the alpha yumminess of a pair of wolves for each gal. Sure, things get squishy and a bit bloody, plus the amazing magical moments, but it all comes together in an amazing series of standalone books that are very entertaining.
Emily Lindsey
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Celia Kyle can write some steamy stuff! The story of Gabrielle follows Scarlet, so a lot of the characters were familiar. I liked that the story line continued grom the first story, and the shifter mating was already explained. It was a good quick read.
Lisa
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
Second of trilogy. A little more plot, but still disappointed no-interaction between the males.....finding it difficult to understand why the bond is only via the female....

So, rejection, fight, declaration, mate....next.....
Yuen
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Don't mess with sisters, lol. Continuing with the Wickham sisters' series. Fun and hot read. I really like this series. Basically all Celia Kyle books are on automatic one click buy for me as she never disappoints.
Lynne
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Why Amazon insist on 20 words for a review via kindle, I don't know. Especially when I just want to say this was a brilliant book.
Vickie Criswell
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alpha marked Awesome

As always a great read. I would have like it to be a little bit longer plot. Was a well written book with exciting characters
Rita
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: shapeshifters
Not bad. Definitely funny.
Robin
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2place, 4-stars, 3-stars
One Word Rec: Buy

Rating: 3 1/2 STARS

Kyle, Celia; GABRIELLA [Alpha Marked, #2]
Ebook; genre: {paranormal romance}

General Synopsis:
Fraternal triplets Scarlet, Gabriella and Whitney Wickham have reached the age of 30. Unmarried. Sadly, this means they must make their way to The Gathering, where they meet possible mates in an Alpha pairing. As Scarlet puts it, "basically, werewolf speed dating." Well, Gabriella Wickham is not having a good time, her sister Scarlet has found her mates in the Ruling
Anne Sherman
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute read
Keisha
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
This book is published as Mate Seduced on Amazon's KU. I think this title is more appropriate. Gabby is the 2nd sister to find her mates, but one of them doesn't seem to want her and shows this in public. It doesn't help that the two guys aren't even an alpha pair. The drama from this was funny. Gabby had me chuckling throughout her story. I like the support that her sisters give her to help her through. The alphas were okay. I was not pulled in but I think this type of scene isn't my thing. The ...more
L M
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short fun reads.
Love the snarkiness, sillyness, and bond between the sisters.
Some sad history in this one that causes one of the male wolf mates to not want to mate due to being worried he will act the same as his father did.
When Gabriela is challenged due to his actions or lack of action, the blinders of his thinking come off.
The author has re-released these books under different covers and titles, I think due to getting the rights back but don’t quote me.
I own the box set of six books under
Sydney M Neblett
Time to alpha up
This book is equal parts laughter and danger, throw in some hot alpha angst and an emotional roller coaster, for one wild ride that you won’t want to get off. I love how the author continued the story of the sisters with more love and more fated pairings. It was a struggle in patience to see these three overcome their issues and it was all worth it. I can only hope that Whitney gets just as much enjoyment when she finds her mates, but does she even get a set as she has no mark?
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2)
  • Twice the Growl (Paranormal Dating Agency, #1)
  • The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4)
  • Scrooge Me Hard (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9.5)
  • Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3)
  • Scent of a Mate (Sassy Mates, #1)
  • Geek Bearing Gifts (Paranormal Dating Agency, #2)
  • Purr For The Alpha (Timber Valley Pack, #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Panther (Paranormal Dating Agency, #5)
  • Taken By The Alpha (Timber Valley Pack #5)
  • The Alpha Claims A Mate (Blue Moon Junction, #1)
  • The Alion King (Paranormal Dating Agency, #6)
  • Hill Bear Christmas
  • Curves 'em Right (Paranormal Dating Agency, #4)
  • Alpha Owned
  • Hard as Steele (Timber Valley Pack, #3)
  • In the Roar (Paranormal Dating Agency, #9)
  • Beauty and the Bear (Denali Den #1)
Celia Kyle would like to rule the world and become a ninja. As a fall-back, she’s working on her writing career and giving readers stories that touch their hearts and *ahem* other places. Visit her online at http://celiakyle.com | http://facebook.com/celiakyle | http://twitter.com/celiakyle | http://pinterest.com/celiakyle

Alpha Marked (6 books)
  • Scarlet (Alpha Marked, #1)
  • Whitney (Alpha Marked, #3)
  • Rebecca (Alpha Marked, #4)
  • Lorelei (Alpha Marked, #5)
  • Paisley (Alpha Marked, #6)
“Do you two know anything other than ‘suck it up buttercup’?” 1 likes