Start by marking “Customer Service” as Want to Read:
Customer Service

Customer Service

An officious diner at the restaurant keeps Polly on her toes all evening, so she’s amazed when the glamorous Rachel wants to see her out of hours. Not usually attracted to women, Polly is goaded by unexpected desire, and soon finds herself at Rachel’s beck and call once again…

But in order to satisfy Rachel, Polly must be prepared to go deeper into the unknown then she has
Published June 19th 2013 by Wildheart Books

To ask other readers questions about Customer Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Customer Service

Shurrn
A quick tale of Female Domination guaranteed to satisfy...

Polly is a waitress struggling to please an impossible customer... She is more than a little surprised to find the note left by the beautiful bitch who has made her night a living hell.
Great arse Polly! Call me if you liked what you saw... Rachel
There is a phone number listed below the unexpected missive, and Polly has a choice to make: Call the attractive demanding woman (despite the fact that Polly has never had a female lover), o
KitReads (a.k.a. nd)
My first full on F/f read, and it was HOT!

Felicity Brandon really made this hot little short story come to life! It's hard to say too much without giving too much of the story away, so i'll just say if You enjoy F/f and have about 30 minutes over lunch, this is the book for you!

Rachel and Polly make quite an "unexpected" pair! Highly recommend this quick little read!
Michael Alexander
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I’m not a fan of present tense narratives under most circumstances. The awkwardness of the prose always seems to distract, and yet there are authors who use it with skill and grace. Suzanne Collins who wrote Hunger Games did it well, using the present tense narrative form to keep the readers in the dark about how the plot ends. In the erotic world, author Felicity Brandon does it with style, though more from a personal preference than out of the necessity of plot. Even more incredibly, Felicity ...more
Alana Melos
Aug 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: femdom, lesbian
First thing I'd like to say is that the cover is a bit plain, but most of Felicity's covers concentrate on the model in the picture, and since this is her first book, I think this one set the pace for that. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, just a bit plain. It does convey that it's erotica pretty well though, and I like that she didn't cut the head off the model like so many other erotica covers do.

Second thing I'd like to mention is that it's in the present and not past tense. It still reads p
Will Laforge
Jan 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
The title of this book is Customer Service, but from my perspective, Ms. Brandon could have called it Satisfaction Guaranteed. This is my first ever FF book and all I can say is ‘whew’, hot-hot. The story has a decidedly D/s flavor to it as the dominatrix Rachel, teaches Polly how to deliver lip smacking customer service.

I must admit, the sassy D/s aspect of the story was a really big turn-on for me.
Yes, the story is a real shortie, only 17 pages, but it delivers quite a wallop. The pace is fas
Richard Savage
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
It was a great pleasure to read to read Felicity Brandon’s story “Customer Service”. It is a pacey, well written story, of Polly, a waitress, who is given a hard time by Rachel a gorgeous blonde. This is a very sexy story, with toe tinglingly graphic descriptions. There is strong dominant and submissive theme through this story and if you are a fan of this genre you will love this story. There is a highly erotic scene on a rug by the fireside that is pure magic. I would highly recommend this sto ...more
Leisha
*copy received by author through the BDSM TPE Bar in exchange for an honest review*

WOW, this is an un-freaking-believably hot short ff read! I usually do not enjoy short stories this much but it is well worth it. Only minor critique would be that there is a mix up of past and present in one part of the story in relation to grammar. Otherwise, I wish this would be turned into something a little longer as it comes with definite potential!
Jane Patterson
Aug 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing

A 100% straight girl would get enough out of this to justify buying it!,

I am the straight girl but it even managed to turn me on in parts. Hugely recommended, so well written and not formal so it isn't holding back on any detail.
Marian Savill
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic
Customer Service is a fast paced, short erotic read. Charged with sexual tension, I think this quick intense read will appeal to both men and women.
Poison
Jul 31, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: lovers of light BDSM and F/f literature
This is the first work by this author I have read, and I'd definitely read more.

Its short. I liked how Rachel left a note, and I liked her attitude. I liked the encounter itself also. I would have liked for Polly to be better as a waitress, or at least for more time to have been spent on it, but she did better later as a sub, anyway.

I like F/f as a whole, and I was not disappointed by this one.

***provided by the Author through BDSM group TPE BAR Read2Review***
Gwen
Jun 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Quick, easy read. Started & finished during the commute to the office. Too short to tie things together well but if you don't over think it, the story works.
Felicity Brandon
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This saucy short is a tale of unexpected,F/f erotic domination. Rachel is almost impossible to satisfy and yet Polly will find that pleasing her is oh so rewarding...
Marquis
Jun 02, 2014
Xoliswa Ngulube
Nov 24, 2015
Denice Simmonds
rated it did not like it
Aug 19, 2013
Mar 06, 2014
Marketa Giavonni
Mar 12, 2014
msn customer service number for msn difficult issues 1 2 Oct 12, 2016 03:10AM
Amazon Top 100 bestselling writer of BDSM, spanking erotic romance.

Find Felicity here:
Website: https://felicitybrandonwrites.com/
Newsletter sign-up (grab a FREE short story!) https://www.subscribepage.com/Felicit...
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Felicity-Brando...
Book Bub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/felic...
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/felicitybran...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fel
“Then she is on me. Her soft, hot body collapses onto my own ravenous frame. She pushes my legs open with her knees and pulls my arms above my head with her hands, holding me a willing hostage. For one long moment we are eye to eye. Her breasts press down into my nipples, goading them but offering no release, and then her lips come crashing down on mine. She kisses me as though she already owns me; exploring my mouth with her tongue, dragging it aggressively from one side of my lips to the other.” 5 likes
“Good choice, Polly,” she soothes, caressing my long, dark hair.

“You may not have been fucked by a woman before but, if you’re a good girl now, then you soon will be…”
3 likes