Start by marking “Blue Moon: The Immortals” as Want to Read:
Blue Moon: The Immortals

Blue Moon: The Immortals (The Immortals #2)

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  79,697 Ratings  ·  3,669 Reviews
Alyson’s Noël’s bestselling Immortals series has been hailed as “addictive” “beautiful” “haunting” and “mesmerizing.”  In the second installment, Ever can bring her family back from the dead—but only if she’s willing to sacrifice the guy she loves more than life itself.

Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into
Published July 12th 2013 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published July 7th 2009)

Myra
May 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-lit-read
It's official...I love Ever and Damen just as much I love Bella and Edward.

Seriously, folks...give the Immortals series a chance. You will not be disappointed.

***UPDATE***

I have since tried to read another installment, and have found there is really no comparison to Bella and Edward. I love B & E far too much and no other characters from other series can hold a candle.
Jude
Dec 13, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's Official, I hate Ever. The story is just… lame, I found Ever more annoying than ever. She's an inconsistent character, doing one irrational thing after the other, and yeah, sometimes characters do that, but Ever's actions were contradictory. Like, when she finally thinks its okay to go all the way with Damen after a million lifetimes. Seriously?? The girl doesn’t have enough of a brain to make the right decisions and not to trust the most obvious bad guy in the world, but she’s smart enough ...more
Μaria Vrisanaki
Αυτή η σειρά έχει μια μοναδική ικανότητα να με απογειώνει στην αρχή των βιβλίων και στη συνέχεια να με κατεβάζει… κατεβάζει… κατεβάζει… ολο και περισσότερο!!

Μέχρι τη μέση ήμουν να σκάσω! Γυρνούσα σαν τρελή τις σελίδες για να μάθω τι έγινε έτσι ξαφνικά!

Μετά;;;;

description

Στασιμότητα... η εξέλιξη σαν να μείωσε ρυθμό, μέχρι που έγινε ό,τι πιο χαζό μπορούσε να γίνει.
Έβερ, %#^*#@$@#%^$#^&$ έλεος πια!

description

ευτυχώς που υπάρχεις κι εσύ για να μας δείχνεις πώς να ΜΗΝ αγαπάμε το άλλο μας μισό.
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Ever one-ups herself in this one, proving to be the dumbest fictional character of all time.

How anyone can read this and walk away happy is beyond me. Seriously, the girl is dumb, the plot limp, the characters even more haphazard than they were the first time around. It's the literary equivalent of smacking your head into a brick wall over and over again. Although, I think that would ultimately be more enjoyable and less damaging.

I can't even count how many times I was trying to mentally will
Evgnossia O'Hara
I'm not sure I'm gonna write a review for this one. I still have to write one for the previous book ooops...
J.Elle
Mar 24, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Blythe

I didn't think anything could possibly be worse than Evermore.

And my goodness, was I wrong in thinking that.

DNF, BECAUSE I'D PREFER TO HAVE SOME OF MY SANITY INTACT.
This was a YA paranormal romance, which picked up where the first book left off.

I liked Ever in this but she was entirely too trusting at times. I felt sorry for her when things started going wrong with Damen though and she was powerless to do anything about it.

The storyline in this was about Damen suddenly turning on Ever and wanting nothing to do with her, and Ever not knowing why. There was a new guy at school who seemed to want her even when she turned him down, and things just generally see
Kiki
Jul 28, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, ghosts
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Ever is so stupid.

Like, not just academic stupid, horror movie stupid. She's the fool who'll walk up the stairs toward the axe murderer while the front door lies wide open and the keys are waiting in the car's ignition. Sound familiar?

It's funny how addictive these books are. I wanted to stop reading, but I couldn't bear to put the damn book down. I bought this one as a holiday read, and blazed through it in less than a day.
Kristi
Blue Moon was incredible. If you thought Evermore was full of suspense and unknowns, just wait until you read Blue Moon. Noel surpassed all expectations I had for the sequel, if this is a preview to how the rest of the series will be, we all in for a huge treat.

The plot was insane, and I mean that in a good way. Noel took this novel in a direction I was never expecting, resulting in an emotional roller coaster ride that I never wanted to end. It was so cleverly pieced, so intricately meshed, I n
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel - Starting November 8th 2017 26 82 Nov 26, 2017 02:12PM
If you were Ever would you have gone back to ur past? What do u think would have happened if she stayed? 7 35 Nov 08, 2015 08:51AM
Ever's not very smart choices 12 72 Sep 10, 2014 02:33AM
english 11 1 23 Aug 20, 2014 08:36AM
Is the second book better then the first? 28 107 Mar 05, 2014 05:20AM
Madison Mega-Mara...: Blue Moon by Alyson Noel 1 1 Jun 08, 2013 01:36PM
3rd book title 13 65 Jun 01, 2013 03:30AM
  • Stargazer (Evernight, #2)
  • Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)
  • Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7)
  • The Initiation / The Captive Part I (The Secret Circle, #1-2)
  • Hunted (House of Night, #5)
  • Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2)
  • The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)
  • Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods, #5)
  • Strife (Sweep, #9)
  • Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever (Thirst, #2)
  • Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3)
  • Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3)
200317
*Note to readers: I'm slowly trying to add to the long list of books I have read, books I am reading, books I want to read, and books I loved reading. I only add books I loved, hence all my ratings are 5 stars!

Alyson Noël is the #1 New York Times best selling, award-winning, author of 26 novels, including: Faking 19, Art Geeks and Prom Queens, Laguna Cove, Fly Me to the Moon, Kiss & Blog, Savi
More about Alyson Noel...

The Immortals (6 books)
  • Evermore (The Immortals, #1)
  • Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)
  • Dark Flame (The Immortals, #4)
  • Night Star (The Immortals, #5)
  • Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
“Hating requires caring. In which case, I couldn't possibly hate you.” 960 likes
“The fact is, the heart and mind aren't always friendly.

And in my case, they're barely speaking.”
350 likes