Start by marking “Addicted to You” as Want to Read:
Addicted to You

Addicted to You

3.39  ·  Rating details ·  807 Ratings  ·  112 Reviews
When twenty-one-year-old Leah Carter's latest one night stand burglarizes her apartment, her roommate forces her to attend therapy for sex addicts. Leah insists she isn't a sex addict; she just doesn't do relationships. After all, sooner or later, everyone lets you down.

Published June 22nd 2013 by Colina Brennan Books (first published June 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Addicted to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Addicted to You

Aestas Book Blog
oooo I love the sound of this book!!
Release date: June 25, 2013

At first, the group sessions are little more than an education on how to be promiscuous. Until she meets the newest addict—blue eyes, killer body, and a smile that
Alessandra Thomas
This is the story of Will, who has known little love in his life, and Leah, whose craving for deep attachment and fear of not getting it has kept her from letting anyone love her for longer than she can remember.

This was an edge-of-your seat romance that left me desperate to know not whether the two would get together, but when, why, and HOW. The thing about ADDICTED TO YOU was that it used very few of the typical romance-novel tropes - almost nothing about this romance was predictable.

Every
Arlene
Aug 25, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Arlene by: Book Tour
Addicted to You is a fun and entertaining New Adult romance that is perfect for a quick reading fix. As of late, I’ve been having a hard time diving into a book… possibly because of the summer heat or simply due to the fact that nothing seems to grab my interest. Well, thank you Colina Brennan for quickly catching my attention with your likeable characters and keeping me interested in their story with their entertaining dialog and tension filled romance.

In Addicted to You, Leah and Will meet in
Elizabeth Norris
The bar scene. OMG. That's all I have to say right now.
Raina {The LUV'NV}
Humorous, heartwarming, and addicting, Addicted to You was just the lakeside read I needed. Though I expected a grittier storyline because of the subject matter, I enjoyed every aspect of the book and finished it in one sitting.

Leah, a twenty-one-year-old attending therapy for sex addicts, is a lovable grumpy beauty who doesn't believe she has a problem. In my opinion, she doesn't have one either, at least not a major one of the sexual variety. Her problems stem from her family and the fact
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review also posted here on TotalTeenFiction

Disclosure: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Addicted to You follows Leah who is attending therapy for sex addiction, despite being sure she doesn't have a problem. Only things get more complicated when the mysterious "Blue Eyes" starts turning up to therapy sessions and she finds her willpower well and truly tested.

I was sent this book to review as part of the Addicted to New Adult promotion and I was immediatel
Joanna
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review*

I really enjoyed the story and characters in Addicted to You. The author did a great job making the reader feel the sexual tension between Leah & Will right from their first meeting.

Leah had a loveless childhood and used casual sex to fill in that need. She was afraid to let anyone get too close. She had the power to sleep with someone and then make it go away so she wouldn't have to worry about getting hurt agai
seton
Jun 22, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: na-ya
New Adult romance by debut author.

A pleasant enough read; nothing earth-shattering.

The hero is one of those idealized, perfect-perfect boys ("the hottest
thing on two legs in all of North America") who only has eyes for the h from the start despite other chicks constantly hitting on him. Yawn. The heroine, who is in Sex Addicts Anonymous, is more problematic with her flat-out denials of any problems. I thought the H's bisexual best friend kinda stole every scene he was in. I look forward to his
Sue (Hollywood News Source)
3.5
It was a decent debut, a promising series.
I like the characters, the dialogue can be hilarious and though sometimes too cheesy. I cringed. Nonetheless the plot are seemly. If you are craving for a light read with few sass in there. This book are for you.
TORI
Aug 27, 2013 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
This one started with promise but quickly became boooring. It was like watching paint dry. It just wasn't holding my attention. If you can't hook me within the first 25% of a book more than likely I won't finish it. Sorry. I gave my all for 40% and decided to move on.
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)

At A Glance
Addicted To You started out slow and never really picked up. But I did enjoy reading it.

The Good
If you are looking for a cute and sexy read, this is the book for you. Addicted To You is a relaxed, fast read. It's just perfect for taking your mind off the real world without getting you too stressed out by the story.

Leah has a lot of problems trusting people and getting close to them. So she lives off one night stands. But when she finally meets
Dianne
Jul 17, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*Also posted at Oops! I Read A Book Again*

Thank you to Giselle of Xpresso Book Tours and Colina Brennan for the review copy! This in no way affected my views of the novel.

Truth be told, I think this book warrants four stars. It was well-written, the characters were engaging and the plot was both familiar yet fresh. However, all throughout the novel, I was detached from the story and from the characters. I get where everyone's coming from and I fully support them and I want them to grow. But it w
Jaqueline Miguel
Jul 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: passatempos
I can’t express my happiness when I won this autographed book! Despite her being a new writer and this being her first book, it’s an honor to be the first to read it. And an autographed version! Wow!
Chapter after chapter, I was completely fascinated with everything. With a unique and original story, the author makes us understand its characters and you even feel like you know them. I found myself in another "world" completely.
I loved the touch of humor that you find in abundance throughout the
Kazhy (My Library in the Making)
(This review was originally posted at My Library in the Making.)

I don't know what I expected from Addicted to You, but it certainly wasn't what I got. From their first chapters, I enjoyed Leah's and Will's voices, although I probably would have appreciated it more had the book been written in first person POV.

From the get-go, we are introduced to Leah's tough and closed-off exterior, but I knew that beneath the permanent scowl was a girl who felt a lot, it scared her. And she's a budding writer!
ZeniaRA
I received an ecopy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book was an okay read for me, and I think the easiest way to go about this review is for me to list the things I didn’t like about this book and the things I did like about it.

Things I liked about Addicted to You:

I really liked the concept of the book. When I first read the synopsis I was very interested by the idea of having a girl in therapy for her sex addiction. It was very original and interesting to read about.

I also
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
Source: eARC for Honest Review from Author

Here we have a NA book with a bit of a twist on how two can fall in love.

For Leah she is forced to join the local sex addict group after her she gets robbed from a one night stand. Here she is her typical stand off bitchy self until one day everything changes.

Will is a doing some research on addictions and poses as a sex addict.

Will has great intentions until he meets Leah. Instantly they are drawn to one another but both know it is wrong.

For Leah she m
✩ Alexandra the Smutaholic ✩
description

So disappointed.
I really thought this book was going to be awesome, but sadly it was quite plain.
Nothing happens in this book, and it's quite short, so you don't really get the time to care for the characters.
I did like the base line of this story, but that was about it..

Lyla Payne
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm going to review this in more detail soon, but (spoiler alert), I loved it. Couldn't put it down. It's a little different from some other NA out there (including mine!) because it's much more about anticipation than action, but we all know that can be just as sweet.

Plus, I have an affinity for Scottish boys. You'll see why very soon!
Rachel
May 29, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Guys, no. This was just... not good.

And not to mention based off of completely unethical principles... (sorry, I'm a psychology major!)

Just don't. (I feel so mean)
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
For a book about a some-what sex addict.... Where's the sex?? Not enough dialog, action or personality for me.
Nazarea
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads
I really loved this. The romance was well done and there was a nice build up to the sex. I liked seeing both characters work out their issues--and Will was just adorable. :)
Cae
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
wtf
Jessica
3.5/5 stars

Wow, what a completely different idea for a novel! I absolutely loved that our MC's first meet in therapy for sex addicts! The plot is so unique and fresh- I am so glad Brennan decided to go in a different direction than a lot of other NA's have lately.

Leah, our main character, has agreed to attend therapy, as her roommate believes her to have a problem. Leah, however, doesn't believe herself to be a sex addict. She just prefers one night stands. She is so emotionally closed off that
Casey
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

For me, this book was a mix of good and bad. There were times that I really liked it and times I was either rolling my eyes or shaking my head. Addicted To You is a New Adult contemporary book that centers around Leah and Will who meet at a sex addict meeting. While there are serious parts to this book, there were also a lot of light-hearted and funny moments that kept me turning the pages. This story was a quick read that I am sure many New A
Laura (Blame it on the Rain Reviews)
FOR MORE REVIEWS LIKE THIS ONE, CHECK OUT MY BLOG ~ BLAME IT ON THE RAIN REVIEWS

An incredibly well written book with a nice pace and great character development, this is a nice short, light read, which I would highly recommend to someone who wants to take the edge off of a book hangover!

After reading the blurb I was really looking forward to reading this book as the plot seemed original and iI really had no idea how things might work out for the characters in this book. Although I liked overall,
Sabrina Olteanu
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Addicted to You is a really great read. It's hot and sweet and the best part is that it was surprisingly deep and the characters were perfectly formed. It helped me form connections with everyone and fall in love with them. Chapter after chapter, I was completely fascinated with everything. The best part is the story it’s told from Will’s point of view as well. Love it!!!

Leah and Will meet in the most unlikely of circumstances. Leah is a twenty one year old who is attending therapy for sex addic
Paula
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars
What is the best thing you can do when your last one-night-stand robbed your apartment, left you and your room-mate with nothing and your room-mate decides you need to go to therapy for sex-addicts? Guessed it? Yep, the solution is to fall for a guy in your sex addict meetings.

And this is where the story starts…in a therapy session. Leah, the girl with the bad taste in one-night-stands grudgingly visits the meetings in order to not be kicked out by her room-mate and best friend. In her therapy s
Khanique McDaniel
Short, spicy and sweet. What more can I say? This is a simple, to the point, drama free novel that still keeps your entertained and snickering occasionally.

We get a back story within this novel, as we traverse the present. We get to see as Leah winds down sex addicts anonymous, and Will begin his study of this strangely composed group of addicts. I loved all the characters as well as the sessions. The group was not what you expect and that made it much more fun trying to figure out their sexual
Shanu
Jun 27, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
New adult book with two graphic sex scenes. A short nice read.

I had no expectation before starting this book, I even thought i'd dislike it. But I decided to just read the first chapter to know if I should forget about it or not.

To my surprise the 2 first chapters were hilarious. It reminded me of the first chapters of TFiOS, with Hazel sitting in her support group judging everyone when this cute guy named Augustus came in. Here we have Leah, pushed by her roommate to attend this support group,
Maija
Aug 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Also posted on Bookish Randomness

Source: Received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

I've been wondering what's keeping my interest on NA books, you basically know how it will go and most of the main characters are all quite similar. I came to a conclusion that it's not the similarities that matter, but the differencies that you find in each book. The emotions and how the story turns around are the most important things. Also, an original plot like Addicted to You, can be what reels me in.
YA & NA Romance ♥: Addicted to You - review copies 10 68 Jun 18, 2013 09:42PM
Goodreads Librari...: How to post a giveaway before ISBN is available 6 54 May 24, 2013 10:47PM
  • Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect, #2)
  • Secret for a Song
  • April Showers (April, #1)
  • High Risk Love (The Risk Series, #1)
  • Love Like Fireworks (Love Like Fireworks, #1)
  • Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't, #1)
  • Epiphany
  • Promise Me This (Promise Me, #1)
  • Beside Your Heart (The Heart, #1)
  • Touching Melody (Forever First, #1)
  • Nearly Broken (Nearly, #1)
  • Spiral
  • Love Exactly
  • What's Left of Us (Us, #1)
  • Good Vibrations (Welcome to Paradise, #1)
  • Picture Perfect
  • Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Lies, #1)
  • An Easy Dare (Crescent City, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be