Start by marking “Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)

Fallen Crest Public

(Fallen Crest High #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  23,244 ratings  ·  1,192 reviews
Sam's first day at Fallen Crest Public doesn't go well. Some girls want to be her. Some girls want to destroy her. And some just don't like her. All in all, despite being protected by Mason and Logan, it's still only the strong survive. Sam will not only have to survive, she needs to learn how to conquer too, but there's another battle growing. Things are about to come to ...more
312 pages
Published December 30th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Crest Public, please sign up.
Divya8720 The ending was pretty good; a lot of their problems were solved. And this book didn't mention much about James and Analise, but it did mention somethi…moreThe ending was pretty good; a lot of their problems were solved. And this book didn't mention much about James and Analise, but it did mention something about Analise getting mental help.(less)

·  23,244 ratings  ·  1,192 reviews

Start your review of Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
Tina
Jun 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

The Fallen Crest High Series is like junk food. You know you shouldn't have it because it's bad for you, but this ends up happening anyways.
description

I'm a lot happier with how Fallen Crest Public turned out compared to the last book. Sam has some of her spunk back though her emotional side is still there. I'm happy she has both (heck, I'd prefer it if she has both), but still a tiny bit unsatisfied with how she is. If I could accurately describe it, I'd say she's roughly 40% IDGAF Sam from Book 1,
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4.5 stars!

description

Note: Not really a review, just some random ramblings of mine. Plus no idea what Sam looks like so she'll just be a blank for now.

So in Fallen Crest High, things were just heating up and in Fallen Crest Family, the craziness stemmed from the inside. In this third book Fallen Crest Public, every dirty secret is aired out in, well, the public. There are so many problems the Kade brothers and Sam must face as a result of the events in book 2.

1. Kate’s knocked off her pedestal and how to

DAMN

TIME

I TURNED A PAGE I WAS YELLING AT SAM WATCH OUT

photo tumblr_moc9xcq14t1r5s4t5o1_500_zpsb9339aed.gif

She could not catch a break - not for one second.

That whole ending was a big OH SHIT moment. Can’t say I never saw it coming because I did but HOT DAMN what a buildup.

Tate

photo tumblr_lxupqfhIZM1ql5yr7o1_400_zpse60e0216.gif

I can’t stand Tate. NOT. ONE. BIT. Just thinking about her gets me angry.

photo howdareyou_zps69c5ca4c.gif

photo OFFWITHHERHEADGIF_zps652b08ee.gif

And Kate I better not ever run in to you on a fictional street in Storyland cause BEST BELIEVE it will be on BIT*H

photo tumblr_mgdji0cOnz1r4s31qo1_400_zps4a7ff879.gif

-------------Full Review To Come(after anger fades
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
DNF at 50%

It's official......I'm too old for this high school drama!

Seriously this book gave me a headache.

I couldn't remember who anyone was (other than Mason and Logan of course) and frankly I didn't care.

Sam was

And that sex scene in the first chapter....talk about a tease. All of the rest....FADE TO BLACK! Total

I didn't really like the last book so I'm not even sure why I bothered with this one.

photo teendrama_zps2be4f26a.gif

Five books is too damn many....especially when there is NOTHING HAPPENING!

I did flip to the end t
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
This book was like....
just think of a mob gang and war in High School :P
and that is FCP for you!! :P

I really enjoyed this book, I LOVE the authors writing style! I doubt I will ever get enough of it..

NOW... Someone get me the 4th book fucking ASAP!!!!!!!!!
It's just me Shelly B
"Turning my head to the side, his lips were there and they opened for me. I needed him. Sweeping my tongue against his lips, I tasted what was mine. He was mine. All of him was mine."

See when I see that word "mine" I think it means "mine" personally not "hers" because the way I look at if I'm reading the word then it means it's "mine!" Thank goodness you understand every thing I just said because the "it" is Mason and I'm so happy he's MINE!!!

My Loves

Well obviously Mason and Logan Kade...*si
Helena of Eretz ✰
I LOVE THIS SERIES! <3 ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Stars

I love Tijan’s books and I loved Fallen Crest High series, however, and yes I have to put that “tiny” however there and major sigh to the fact, Fallen Crest Public is NOT the last book in the series. I would describe book 1, Fallen Crest High as the pilot of the series and with each book that is release, is kind of a like an episode as in, each book has a major obstacle that needs to be overcome. In book 2, Fallen Crest family, the main obstacle was Sam’s crazy mom and in book 3, Fallen C
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*It was kinda a bust; I was bored*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
This review is purely for me and might contain spoilers and facts from the book to keep myself in the known at all time. It's also long and somewhat detailed.

Second re-read: 25.05.2018
We're back with Samantha ‘Sam’ Jacquelyn Strattan (18) and her boyfriend/future-stepbrother, Mason ‘Mase’ James Kade (18). Sam is now starting Fallen Crest Public High along side the Kade brothers, but now everyones is happy about that. Sam gets targeted b
Priyanka
Pre-book review:

Eagerly waiting for the book! BUT please, Bring back the old Samantha. The one who was all bold and smart. not the one full with emotions...I'm happy she has emotions, but still... the old one was better. And what's with Nate? I don't like him and I do NOT trust him! :/

*******************************
Post-book Review: 31st Dec.

First of all I'd like to thank Tijan for making my 31st December so freaking awesome! You and your books are totally awesome and I love you a lot!

Readin
Stacia (the 2010 club)

It's not fair that I'm angry right now. I thought I was finally hitting a stride with the Fallen Crest series. I thought I was learning to enjoy the ride enough to cave and ignore the repetitive writing plus editing flaws because the drama was exciting and addictive. I actually kind of liked book 2 (which I still haven't reviewed yet because I had to jump ahead and unload my pent-up frustration over book 3).

Why couldn't the sketchy behavior have been limited to the "enemies" of Mason, Logan, an
Anna
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
This series is going DOWN over New Year's.

I'm ready for my scheduled heart attack/stroke courtesy of Tijan ❤️❤️
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

4 frustrating stars!

Seriously someone needs to help ALL these kids! Clearly their parents didn't not do a good job at it!

[image error]Mason Logan Mason Logan....
I love both these boys and I find it hard to understand why they all like Sam so much...

But they do and they will do anything to protect her. And I mean anything...
Mason and Sam still banging like rabbits all the time!

Sam starts public school... And everyone hates her.

This book will make you crazy! These kids (boys and girls) are insane!
Penny
DNF at 26%

I am so over this.

Nothing has changed. We get the same conversations and situations over and over. There is no difference between the two first books of the series and this one. We are reading the same book repeatedly.
I can't stand any longer all the bitchiness, meanness, randomness and plane badness of all the characters. The reflections and dialogues of the characters are illogical, they make no sense whatsoever and piss me off. The characters are an example of bad decision making
Kristen
Karla and I plan to one day write a combined review for all three books in this series. To say we are ADDICTED is an understatement!

-------
GUILTY PLEASURE READ AND NOTHING MORE!!!

This authors is my ADDICTION. My CRACK! My ESCAPE! My EXCEPTION. I can't get enough of her books.

Her stories–all of them–will ALWAYS be 5 star reads for me because I don't read them like I do other books. They have become my escape, my guilty pleasure, my one exception. They encompass EVERYTHING that would normally
Jen
I have to think on my review of this third instalment of the “Fallen Crest” series. I remember the first two books being so exciting; but in this one I didn’t feel the same eagerness for this story...Review to come!
Addie Sullivan
Jul 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I keep fantasizing/dreaming about the fearsome foursome getting it on! what's with that?!
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
FUCK....

Why did that happen??? Why???

Yeah, yeah!!! I already knew it but now it gets more obvious than before!!!

Okay... I think that already told you many times before but i love Mason. I really do!!!

So please do not hurt him!!! I will become a real bitch then... I'm just warning you, guys!!!

Yeah, you two!!! You know in whom i reffer....

Well, that book amazingly surprised me!!! Is that possible???

After three and a half book can be possible to be even better???
Oh, yeah!!! It was. It was f
✿kawehi.reviews
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
description

Just when I thought I was seeing some clarity from book two, book three brought it up to a totally different notch!! I mean, sheesh!! Between the revelations, secrets, and a hell lot of drama be prepared for anything!

Tijan, if only if only I could see what goes on in that brain of yours!!

And as for the ending, well, it only confirmed a fact I've suspected from the very beginning so it wasn't that big a surprise BUT STILL. It only suspended my need to want even MORE!!!

Candace
In this third book in the series, Sam finds herself, yet again, pitted against the "mean girls" at her new school. When Mason ruins these girls social standing by "exiling" them, their tactics only become more cruel. With the ringleader focusing all her anger on Sam, tensions build steadily until they finally attack. These girls are vicious, brutal and all-around scary!

Mason and Logan continue to be overly protective of Sam, but this book sees their good intentions cause some damage. More and mo
Mariam
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh my God. That ending.
I've been mind-fucked.
Why, why, why?!
description
It was like a bomb went inside my head.
Like I can't make sense of anything anymore.
Am I even human?
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating.
This book was fucking awesome.
The End was...like BOOM.
Like a bomb. Yeah, like a bomb.
description
Definitely the best book out of all Tijan's books. Worth the wait for sure.
I'm so excited for the next one. I don't know how it's gonna top this one, but I know it will.
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just quickly...
1- I fucking love Tijan
2- I fucking love Mason Kade
3- I fucking love Logan Kade
4- when is the next out?! Gah!!

Ok it's fair to say I loved it! Will review properly later
Janie
So I didn’t enjoy this one quite as much as the first two. Where where FCH and FCF we’re full of drama, I loved that they were a team and stood up to everyone and everything together. This book was full of angst including relationship angst. I still love both Mason and Sam and of course Logan too. There were a couple parts that were tough to read though. I’m really looking forward to the next book because I think we get back to the feeling of the beginning of the series.
Amber
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, at this point, I'm hoping for some more Nate. There's just too many questions I have about the dynamic between the Kades and him.

UPDATE 12/31/13
HOLY CRAP. HOLY CRAP. Oh my frikken goodness what the everloving jesus holy smokes I just cannot right now. I mean, that little loop we were thrown at the end, I mean, I knew it, I saw it coming, wasnt that surprising. What is surprising is that Tate is a bitch. My laptop is at like 15% while I write this but holy smokes. I just cant handle it
Nashoda Rose
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tijan is officially my 'go to' author. Reading her books is like curling up with my favorite blanket and settling in for the night. Except there is no sleeping because I'm trapped between the pages and it's a great trapped. It's opening up a book (turning on your kindle) and your body sags and you sink into the words on the page with a sigh. That is my Tijan experience so far and I love her for giving me that.
C-Money
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december
Be jealous bitches. Its a valid feeling. Cause its on like donkey kong
Luciana
I've just finished it and I am not capable of writing anything coherent right now... this ending was just, like, BOOM!!
I have some feelings to share though (about the ending again... can't talk about the rest right now!)

First of all, this is what I wanted to say to (view spoiler)

Because one isn't enough to show just how much I wanted this character to SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Please, bitch,

Well, since I couldn't do it... this is how I feel while
Crazies R Us Book Blog
Aug 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
*CAMI'S REVIEW*

[image error] photo 5_star_review33151521_std_zps063314ab.png

5+++++ "Crazie" Stars!!!!
OMG!! If you thought the first two books in the series were great, wait until you get a ahold of this one!!!!!!
"Badass" Sam is back with a vengeance! And there are so many changes in Sam's life now that she is attending FCP. The drama in this book is off the charts and the vibe at FCP is without a doubt, VERY different from the Academy.
Now attending Fallen Crest Public and being Mason Kade's girlfriend, Sam knew she would have a target on h
Cristina
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bad-boy-in-love
I was like...
description

This book kept me on edge and half the time my heart was in my throat. I could not go to sleep until I finished it...

There is no point in describing the book because if you have not read the previous 2 books I don't recommend starting with this one...But to all you Fallen Crest Fans I can only say one thing:

YOU WOULD BE NUTS NOT TO READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah