Start by marking “Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance” as Want to Read:
Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance

Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Is clairvoyance a gift or a curse?

Imagine getting a glimpse of what the future holds, and ask yourself how you would deal with the burden of this foresight.

Is it right to interfere with the pre-ordained? Is it your duty to avert the doom, or will your meddling make matters worse? Is it even possible to change the future?

What if those with the power to prevent a disaster di
Published June 2013 by Scimitar Press

To ask other readers questions about Seers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seers

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance
Debbie Christiana
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
SEERiously good!

The latest Ten Tale Anthology from Rayne Hall is about the ability to see into the future. The ten authors have their own vision of what a clairvoyant is to them. Some saw only one vision in their lifetime, others on a regular basis, some looked to the stars, others into a crystal ball.

My favorites were The Watcher and The Tale of the Aggrieved Astrologer. The stories aren't gruesome or gory, but suspenseful with a satisfying ending.

If you've ever wondered if the gift of prophecy
Melanie
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

Seers is probably my favorite of Hall's collections of short stories so far. I've been interested in the paranormal since... well, since before I could do multiplication and division. There's something about the occult I've always found to be intriguing, and these stories did not disappoint.

I enjoyed every single story. There wasn't a single one I disliked, but best of all I really loved the majority of them. Most of these stories I just simp
Kimberly Miller
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have always marveled at what it would be like to be able to glimpse what the future holds. Come join me as we travel through places from the distant past, fantasy lands and our own modern world in Seers: Ten Tales of Clairvoyance, a story collection from the 'Ten Tales' series of anthologies edited by Rayne Hall.

Meet Cherie, who foresees her future husband - a monster - in The Vision by April Grey. One of my favorite stories from this collection. Cherie is the eldest daughter in her family, lo
Heather
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed each tale; however, there were a few that definitely stood out and piqued my interest. Hours after I finished reading the book they still had me thinking!

Beware of Tuesdays by Frederick Langridge tells the story of a man that takes the railway to work and a young lady that continues to make her way to the tracks. Is this young girl a ghost or is there more to her than meets the eye? The Vision by April Grey is a great read about a girl that believes she foresees her future
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Oct 26, 2015
Amanda
Jul 23, 2014
Sheila
rated it it was ok
May 11, 2015
Tracie McBride
Jul 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Aziz
Nov 06, 2013
Jeff Hargett
Jan 19, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: kindle-books
Ludovica
Jun 05, 2014
EelKat Christine Allen
Jul 09, 2014
Carole Moleti
Nov 12, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephany
Dec 23, 2019
Vera
added it
May 09, 2020
Rayne Hall writes fantasy and horror fiction, some of it quirky, most of it dark. She is the author of over sixty books in different genres and under different pen names, published by twelve publishers in six countries, translated into several languages. Her short stories have been published in magazines, e-zines and anthologies.

After living in Germany, China, Mongolia and Nepal, she has settled i