Start by marking “Always Me (Shattered, #2)” as Want to Read:
Always Me (Shattered, #2)

Always Me

(Shattered #2)

***Note from the author: Due to the graphic nature, this book is not intended for a younger audience***

Forgetting is hard to do.

Tori McLeod survived the sadistic wrath of a madman at the cost of the love of her life. Always a survivor, she’s determined to move on with her life, for her sake, and the sake of her son, even if she has to leave everything and everyone behind.

T
219 pages
Published October 13th 2013 by Freedom Rains Press (first published October 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Always Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always Me

Anna-marie Buchner
Sep 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Always Me by Jo-Anna Walker

“Wanna become my other half”

For those of you not familiar with this brand new author Jo-Anna Walker you must read the first book in this series “Break Me” before indulging in this book.

Break Me ended tragically and tore the hearts out of all its readers. Sebastian Chelios was shot and supposedly killed in that book, and Tori trying to recover from the shock and her emotions very raw finds the infamous letter and then the flood gates opened.

Always Me is two years later
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

4/5 Sizzling Stars

5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!

Wow, what a roller coaster ride! This book did keep me on the edge of my seat for sure. Jo-Anna Walker knows her way around romantic suspense. There was a unique little extra in this book. A ..special POV you'd never expect. But it really added something extra to this story. Sebastian and Tori were really drawn to each other and there wasn't anything that could keep the
Lustful Literature
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

I know we all get scared about sequels but let me tell you, this one was better than the first!! Everything I thought I knew was wrong! And let me just say HOLY MOTHER OF WOWZA's the SEX is off the CHARTS!!!

“I want to make you scream my name until your throat is raw.”

“I want to taste you, all of you. Spread yourself for me, baby.”

“Do you want is deeper still?”

It is now two years later and Tori’s determined to move on with her life. Her 18 month old son, Antonio, is the spittin
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Okay lord have mercy me when I started reading this book I was like what the eff??????? OMG to put into words how much I loved this sequel is so hard because I loved the first book but when I started reading the second one I just knew this one was going to be the icing on the cake and I knew I would not rest until I was finished reading it. To say that I loved this book is just not so I mean I really really really LOVED this book.

In Break Me we get to meet Tori and Sebastian and Jose and what a
Obsession Is A Book - Terrie
(Book purchased through Amazon UK)

Always Me is the conclusion to Sebastian and Tori’s story and what a conclusion it is.

The book starts 2 years after Sebastian was killed in a shoot-out and Tori was left alone and pregnant with their child. A child that Sebastian didn’t know had been conceived. Jose is back on the scene and OMG he is one scary ass, crazed lunatic! The FBI has been looking out for Tori for the past couple of years and she has tried to get over Sebastian by dating someone else. Re
Kristin
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book immediately after I read the first and was not disappointed. I felt so bad and couldn't believe the heartache from losing Sebastian and just when you were maybe thinking she should give Brett a shot there's a twist and fate gets in the the way. I was so happy when we found out Sebastian wasn't really dead. My emotions were all over the place with this series and I loved it. I love when I can get lost in a book and really feel in the story. Thank you Joanna for writing an amazi ...more
Monique Machuca-Austin
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
**JUST BOOKED received an ARC for an honest review**

OMG, AMAZING RAW LOVE!

“I think people should give in to what they feel like doing at the time and be a raw animal.” - Kesha

Always Me is the second novel in the Shattered series and to understand the history of the characters, please read Jo-Anna Walker’s first novel in the series, Break Me, the novel will not disappoint you. In Break Me, Tori McLeod moving away from her mother to find her new beginning in the city to go to college, but her scho
Loraine Oliver
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Always Me starts off where part 1 ends and takes place 2 years after the end of the first book. This book was every bit as good as the first book and it causes you to be very emotionally involved with the characters in this story.

Tori now has a little son, who is the light of her life and she feels so much love for him it shines through the pages. A few things have changed for Tori, after book 1 ended, she went back home and moved into a home only a little way from her Mom's house. Tori and her
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book starts about two years after Break Me leaves off. Tori is living in a little town trying to raise her son alone. Yes, that’s right. Tori had Sebastian’s son. Tori is still living with the heartbreak of losing Sebastian. She’s also hiding from Jose. The F.B.I. has been guarding her for the last two years. She’s tried to date Brett, but he’s not Sebastian and he never will be. Then one day, after almost being attacked by a d
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
I am so thrilled that I have had the privilege of getting to know Jo-Anna through TwinsieTalk, not only is she a great person but an awesome writer. She left me hanging at the end of Break Me, absolutely hanging and in tears by the way (but to be honest I think she likes to hear she made me cry). OK OK back to the review.
This starts off two years after Sebastian dies. With Tori still trying to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and
Carrie
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well, Omfg! I loved it!

I'll admit, Tori definitely gave me a lot of "Girl, wtf are you doing?" moments in Break Me, but I have to say not so much this time around! And Sebastian...yeah, how did he manage to get hotter? Brett....I so wanted to smack him....a lot.

And Jose...what a sick bastard! There was even more of him this time around and he is truly a sick man!

Another great entry to a great series! This will definitely get another read...multiple, actually! I can't wait for the next instalment
Angie
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was LUCKY to be a beta for this book and LOVED it. While there were things that needed to be changed JoAnna's character and story is amazing. Of course I'll not do a full review till after released but you DO NOT want to miss this story. Just when you think you have it figured out your realize you never really did =) Thanks for keeping us on the edge of our seat JoAnna. Cant wait to read the final version. Definately recommend this book =)
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.twinsietalk.com
www.twinsietalk.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I received this book ARC from the author.

OMG allll i can say is WOW this book was action packed from beginning to the end AND the sex was hot. I am currently beta reading book 3 and I am super stoked!!!

A full review will be placed closer to blog tours time.
Bookangels12
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Always me What would you do to protect the one person that you love for Sebastian he would do anything for Tori even if it means faking his own death. Tori has the feeling like she's being watched by someone or something and is afraid for her and her son.

5 stars

COURTNEY READ AND REVIEWED

BOOKANGELS12 WAS GIVEN A COPY TO READ AND REVIEW
Becki
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Always Me is the sequel to Break Me. I liked this book even better than the first one. This is the continuing story of Sebastian and Tori. With a perfect mix of romance, sex and suspense Always Me delivers. I can't wait to get to the next book in the Shattered series for Keisha and Garrith's story.
Christine
Oct 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read this book. I love Sebastian and all of his dominating ways. Always Me is a fantastic read, it pulls you in and you really feal the emotions of the characters , all their fears , all their love and everything in between. . Plus there are some WICKEDLY HOT SEX SCENES... I highly recommend this book..
Renee' Bailey-Adkins
Always Me (Shattered, #2)

OMG!! I was so drawn into Torie's world, into her heartache for Sebastian..Very suspenseful and was totally in shock about Sebastian!! Did not see that coming!! I can't wait to read more from Jo-Anna Walker!! Absolutely love her books!!
Karen Anderson
Dec 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Better than the 1st book
Jordan
Aug 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait. What a beautifully heartbreaking story x
Brenda Wright
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!!!! Can't wait til everyone can read the exclusive BONUS scene on Twinsie Talk on 11/9/13!!!!
Tanya Mcrae
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing and kept me on the edge of my seat. And it left me waiting for more. It is an intense story with so much passion and naughty sex to keep you wanting more.
Kelly Fountain
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just as good as the first. Two years have gone by and Tori still aches for Sebastian even though she's tried to move on. Fear still consumes her life as Jose is still tormenting her any chance he can get. Twists and turns inside these pages. Jump back in, it's a great read. I'm ready for the last book now.
Elaine
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book continues with Sebastian and Tori love story! It grabs you from the very beginning to the very end with twists and turns with a psychopath on the lose!
Will Tori and Sebastian have a happily ever after or will everyone lose themselves in the end?
Kirsty Lyon
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense

Life is never as simple as you want or need. Without giving spoilers, this second installment is just as intense as the first. Another book I could not put down. Off to read the next one.
Tami czenkus
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oy what a story!! Sebastian and Tori's story concludes in Always me and we find out all of the secrets that have put a wedge in their relationship. When everything comes out the battle past and present demons that threaten their happiness. Loved it!!
Suzzy
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

I had to jump in to book 2 right away because I had to know what happens. I was happy with the story. Characters are great. Was hoping for "more" depth in the story line. To much sex kinds of had me flipping pages. But I am glad I finished their story :)
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tori has been struggling the past two years mourning the death of Sebastian and raising the son they shared. Brett is there to help her thru and the two become closer than ever but something is continuing to hold Tori back from finding happiness again. Knowing that Jose is still out there roaming around and looking for her, she refuses to listen to her friends. Even more so after she learns Jose was in her house and near her son.

Realizing that Jose has found her turns her world upside down but n
Djg
4 1/2 strars.

If you've read "Break Me" and any reviews for "Always Me" you'll know the basics.

Two years after Sebastian's "death" Tori has his 15 month old son and Jose is still on the loose though she hasn't heard from him.

Garrith and Keisha are a couple and Brett is still in her life (Brett is still a dick and I still don't like him).

Her son Antonio is the light of her life, he looks like Sebastian and has given her a reason to live but she still mourns and loves Sebastian and is not ready to
Dayreader Reviews
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book by the publisher (thank you) in exchange for an honest review.

Always Me by Jo-Anne Walker is dark steamy romance. This is the second book in the series and shouldn't be read as a standalone novel. The story picks up two years after the first book ended. Tori's is trying the best she can to move on and get back to some kind of a normal life. Her son Antonio is 18 months old now and he looks just like his daddy, Sebastian. She is still having trouble letting people in and ge
melissa
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So I read Always Me (Shattered Book 2) by J.M. Walker today because I read the first and loved it so much I needed to read the next. So everything that we thought we knew from Break Me is turned upside down pretty quickly in Always Me. Tori and Brett are a little closer but do they go all the way or not. Of course we have the gang all back Keisha, Brett and Garrith as well as few others. Tori is still feisty when she is riled up but she has a vulnerability about her know that makes you fell for ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The Son? 1 3 Jun 01, 2014 07:30AM

• Sleepless in Las Vegas
  • Naughty in Norway
  • Bishop's Angel
  • Unbreakable Hearts (CEP, #2)
  • Lilliane (The Waite Family #4)
  • Perfected by You (Torn, #3)
  • Fire and Ice: An Extended Epilogue (Guardians, #1.6)
  • Once Written, Twice Shy (The Broken Men Chronicles #1)
  • Coming Home to You (Rockport Beach series #1)
  • This Love's Not for Sale
  • Deathless Love
  • What Remains
  • In Too Deep (The Lovers Duet, #2)
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • Drawn to Fight: Zac & Evie (Drawn Series)
  • Inferno (SKALS, #4)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • Without You (Stripped, #1.5)
Reader. Blogger. Writer.

Twinsie Talk Book Reviews: http://www.twinsietalk.com/

Please visit my Goodreads author page for all stuff J.M. Walker

Shattered (3 books)
  • Break Me (Shattered, #1)
  • Remember Me (Shattered, #3)