Start by marking “All for You (Boys of the South, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
All for You (Boys of the South, #3.5)

All for You

(Boys of the South #3.5)

Bully. Tormentor. Lover.
West Diaz has been all of these things to me.
After being gone for two years, he's back, begging for my forgiveness. And not just my forgiveness... He wants more.
He wants... Me.
Published November 1st 2013 (first published October 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about All for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All for You

Start your review of All for You (Boys of the South, #3.5)
RJ
Hailey
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was ok
This was just ok - it frustrated me a little because I think that if McKenzie was so upset why was she with the dude in the first place? I found this a bit annoying actually. I know bullying is a harsh reality and it's something that needs to be stopped but putting that aside McKenzie was annoying and too self righteous. At one point she supposedly accepts his apology, sleeps with him and then turns around and remembers stuff from before and gets angry?! What are u even doing with him then? ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS LITTLE GEM OF A STORY SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

It was hard to read (considering the subject matter), and so freakin' emotional, but at the same time it was also amazingly sweet and uplifting and hopeful and best of all, smokin' HAWT (thanks to the luscious West Diaz)!!!! *LE SIGH*

Danielle
Sep 17, 2014 rated it liked it
I thought this was an okay read, nothing special. It kind of felt rushed and like it was missing some things. I felt like McKenzie was too quick to forgive West and to jump in bed with especially with how badly he treated her in the past. I thought that West was never truly sorry for what he did. He felt bad but I never really believed his reasoning for wanting McKenzie to forgive him.

I honestly think that this would have been better had there been more time to develop West and McKenzie's
Deniz
Nov 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
3,5Stars

Quite sweet story! I loved the MCs and their besties
So will definitely check out the series
One huge issue - the grammatical faults in the book. Not one but quite a few.
I meant to correct this one ages ago. Valentine actually mailed me letting me know that she went through the edition again- after my complaint- and fixed the faults. She apologized and said that it happened despite paying a professional editor.
Honestly, for that admission and the effort of her I will always buy her
Lex
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Awww. I love this one. :)
Ginette
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: noel
A short read & a difficult subject. Author made it work. Characters were ok, but couldn't connect thought.
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋

Being teased in high school is hard, but you keep your head up and keep moving.
West teased McKenzie all through high school he had one night with her then forgot her and went back to his girlfriend telling her about what happened and let her continually harass McKenzie without saying a word. Now years later he realizes what he did was wrong the old girlfriend is out of the picture and he wants to apologize.

I don't blame Mckenzie far making him beg. He claimed he liked her that's why he teased
Ellen
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-arc
All for You is West and McKenzie's story. When McKenzie moved to town while they were in high school, West was taken aback by her and thought she was beautiful, but when she wouldn't give him the time of day, he didn't know how to handle it. You see, West Diaz was the rich, popular, hot jock that all the girls wanted. When McKenzie would't pay him any attention, he began being mean to her, thinking that would get her attention, but it backfired on him when she didn't want anything to do with ...more
Pat
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All For You..... Marquita Valentine

McKenzie Walsh is a beautiful young woman, working with her Dad in his lawn care business, hoping to take over when her father decides to retire. She loves the work, and has great ideas for the company. She has a best friend, Julie, and a pretty non-existent social life. There is a reason for that. When she was fifteen, starting a new school she became the target of merciless bullying. It began when she was helping her dad at the home of a well to do family
Jaymy M.
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
EDITING RANT:
First, there were way too many typos... if it weren’t for those, I’d really be into this series. And be jetting over to download the next book in the series. But, there was even a typo in the preview for book two. There are lots of basic types, grammar, contractions where none are needed (ex. I’ve where it should only say I) the word to misplaced often randomly in sentences, and my favorite, improper use of too or use of to when too should be used. Then, there are the wrong verb
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3 Stars!!!

Mini Review ...

West Diaz who happens to be friends with Parker was an asshole in highschool when it came to McKenzie. He became the biggest bully and got everyone to turn on her.

This was West's biggest regret in life was turning something with beauty into something so ugly. All he wanted was to get Mckenzie's attention but instead of being a gentleman he becomes a douche nozzle. West has a certain group of friends and class where Mckenzie doesn't fit in.

After years of regret West
Autumn Review
Nov 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I'm a fan of this series, so it's no surprise that I would like this novella. What did surprise me was how much I fell in hard core love with West! Seriously. For those of you who have read the first two books in the series, West is Cole's brother, Parker's friend. We haven't met West up to this point in the series, but I have a feeling we may get to see him again in Parker's book.

Now, West has a lot to atone for. He wasn't very nice to McKenzie in high school. He really did bully her. He
Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

One of the worst things in life is to be a victim of bullying. No one should ever bully anyone, there is no rhyme or reason to do so. So, when I read Marquita Valentine's latest story All for You, it hit very close to home.

Like McKenzie Walsh, I was bullied in high school. When I started reading All for You, I started crying, because I totally understood how McKenzie felt. You never forget your tormentors and what they did. I loved this line:
"One of the worst parts of
B at Spare Time Book Blog
Dec 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was sucked into West and McKenzie's story. I think a lot of people can relate to being bullied. I for one can. I think that is why this novella struck a cord with me. It sucks be tormented in high school. What happened between West and McKenzie only made it worse for her. She was crushed by what he did to her and I don't blame her at all. She had her heart ripped out. I don't think you ever get over that. Then West turns up later in her life and tries to make amends. Old habits die hard and ...more
Lynn
Once again I must disclose that I should have done better homework before purchasing most of these 12 NA's of Christmas novellas. They have been mostly misses for me but I feel like many NA lovers will appreciate them more than I did.

I did like the basic premise of this story. I liked the idea of examining a reformed bully trying to make amends. A bully who actually had fallen for his victim when things got out of hand. I think part of my problem is that it needed a full novel to really buy why
Kristine
Nov 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-rating
Original review found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...
At only 94 pages Valentine creates a powerful, sexy novella about a subject that I think millions of teens will relate to.
This novella tackles the serious subject of bullying from both sides, the emotional consequences, and the power of forgiveness. Unfortunately this is a topic that way too many high school kids know all too well and will be able to identify with. Valentine does a spectacular job of portraying the emotions of the
The_Book_Queen
Although All For You is a short novella, Marquita Valentine manages to pack a lot in, providing a complete, heart-breaking story about second chances and the effects of bullying. I loved seeing West own up to what he did, loved watching him apologize and beg, wanting nothing more than for McKenzie to be happy. McKenzie was great, a very strong heroine that I connected with. These two belonged together, and their story was well done, both sexy and sweet. Of course, I wanted more, but really it ...more
Paula  Phillips
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
All through her high school life McKenzie was a victim to bullying by the popular girls , one in particular was West's girlfriend Charlie. Especially after the incident where McKenzie had hooked up with West, only later to be covered in mud and called Lawn Girl as her parent's owned a landscaping/ mowing business. He was her first love and he broke her heart terribly and the bullying was the final straw for McKenzie. Now years later, West is back in town and he has his eyes set on one girl in ...more
Luisa Rivas
Oct 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. I don't normally like novellas because they leave you hanging, expecting more, but this one delivered. West came back to town for the Christmas holidays, determined to get a second chance with McKenzie. During high school, West and his circle of uppity friends bullied and mocked McKenzie for being a lowly gardener's daughter, calling her lawn girl. They had a close encounter, then he kept on ignoring her. Two years later, he mans up and comes back to apologize, deal with ...more
Christine Brady
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love their story, only wished it was longer. The subject of bullying is important and horrible and devastating, I could go on. But it's important to recognize that while kids can be cruel, and know I'm not excusing their behavior, most also grow up and feel remorse for their actions. I feel this story touched on that side of bullying. I know a happily ever after is not always the case, but its nice to know that it does happen. Yay to West for acknowledging his wrongs and working to make it ...more
Sharon
Sep 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book free from the author to read and leave an honest review. This is the 4th in the series. This novella was such a true-to-life event. A young man, West, makes fun of the object of his desire, McKenzie, as young men tend to do, to hide his true feelings. A few years later, he comes back to town to confront McKenzie about his feelings, and things progress from there, making this an interesting story. Personally, I would have made West work a lot harder before forgiving him. I do ...more
Heather andrews
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
West is all sorts of cocky, "god, it's going to be hard keeping my hands off her tonight. "Baby, you won't want me to go home." He's a changed man and I liked the man he's become, "I want to be with you, McKenzie, but I'm not going to force this. You want me, then I'm your man." He draws back a little. "Until then, I'll sit on my side of the car and wait." I love this series and I can't wait for more.
Rose
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet little Christmas novella with some really good lessons about how bullying can impact the peoples lives. West has it all, but when a new girl in school ignores him he sets about making her life a living hell, along with most of his friends. Several years after high school he goes to McKenzie to try to make amends. Will she listen to him? Will she believe him? You will have to read it to find out, but it's worth the read!!!
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
West was a popular guy in high school. Mac was the new girl in school who he fell hopelessly in love with, but didn't know how to show it. He bullied her, romanced her and then left her. She was confused and not in a good place. Now 3 years later, he's back and he wants to right his wrongs. This story shows how much bullying can destroy lives and shape who young people become. It has a happy ending. West shows how much he has truly grown up and deserves Mac's love this time.
Nina
Apr 24, 2016 rated it liked it
This was an OK read with some cheesy moments. If I was Mackenzie, I wouldn't have forgiven West so easily. After bullying and making her life hell for three years in high school, it would have taken more than a lame apology and stripping half naked in public to win my forgiveness. Mac forgave him too easily. After just two dates with West, she was already spreading her legs for him again. Where was her pride and dignity? *eyeroll*
Claire  (Jst1MoreChapter)
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
A nice short read of second chances and forgiveness...
Mac seems like a really nice girl, although I think she's a little quick to forgive West for his horrendous behaviour... and West seems to throw the 'L' word around before he even gets to know her, but, it hits all the right spots for an entertaining New Adult Romance... a nicely written Novella (a few typos near the end) it was short, sweet and funny!
Recommended for ages 18+ due to sexual content ;)
Aruna Mahadeo
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just don't know

I liked this book. It's more for a younger audience, needs some editing.
It also needed to be written a little more because how does he go from bullying her in high school to begging for forgiveness only for a short time until she decides that she'll forgive him that fast so she can jump into bed with him, date for 2 weeks and they are in love, married in 3 years and happily ever after....
Claire (Cem)
Dec 01, 2013 rated it liked it
I can't figure out what to think about this one. I completely love parts of it, like how McKenzie is so damn strong, and how she's coped with her past, and her ability to grow, move on, and forgive. But other parts...I don't know. I guess West just didn't really work for me. I may have been turned off with him right at the start simply because he was wearing diamond stud earrings. *shrugs* a decent little read, but I've got an overwhelming 'meh' feeling about the romance.
Michele A.
Jul 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: series
This was a cute short story about McKenzie and West trying to recover from him and his friends bullying her after she moved to their town. West tries to make amends for his bad behavior. McKenzie stands strong in the beginning and wants nothing to do with him. As it is a short story, there is major progression in their relationship in a short amount. Overall a decent, easy read.

• Take Me Again (The Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Take Me Down (The Knight Brothers, #2)
  • Take the Bride (Knight Brothers, #1.5)
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Resisting the Sheik's Commands (The Diamond Club Book 1)
  • Take Me Now (The Knight Brothers #3.5)
  • His Baby Deal (The Diamond Club Book 6)
  • The Sheik's Gentle Triumph (The Diamond Club Book 4)
  • The Sheik's Arrangement (The Diamond Club Book 2)
  • Love and Secrets (The Diamond Club Book 5)
  • The Sheik's Vengeance (The Diamond Club Book 3)
  • Wanted: Wife for Hire (The Diamond Club Book 8)
  • The Billionaire's Challenge (Sinful Nights Book 1)
  • Forbidden Lover (The Diamond Club Book 7)
  • The Boyfriend Experience
  • The Tycoon's Secretive Temptress (Sinful Nights Book 2)
  • Taming Mack (Sinful Nights Book 3)
  • Carried Away (Sinful Nights Book 5)
Marquita Valentine is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance.

When she's not writing sexy heroes who adore their sassy heroines, she enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with her family and friends. Married to her high school sweetheart, Marquita lives in a seriously small town in the south.

Her next release Seducing the Billionaire's Brother is coming

Boys of the South (6 books)
  • Live for You (Boys of the South, #1)
  • Only for You (Boys of the South, #2)
  • True for You (Boys of the South, #3)
  • Wish for You (Boys of the South, #4)
  • Burn for You (Boys of the South, #5)
  • Melt For You (Boys of the South, #6)
“Once a guy is a jerk to you, then you shall no longer want to mate with him.” 0 likes