Start by marking “Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5)

Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark #2.5)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  1,561 Ratings  ·  207 Reviews
***Warmth in Ice is proud to be a part of The 12 NA's of Christmas***
12 New Adult Novellas. 12 Bestselling Authors. November 2013
***********

It’s Maggie and Clay’s first Christmas together…

***Spoilers for those who have not read Find You in the Dark or Light in the Shadows***

Published October 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Warmth in Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warmth in Ice

Annie Brewer
10-I-don't-want-to-say-goodbye-to-Clay-and-Mags-stars!

Perfect ending! Bittersweet. Beautiful. Emotional. Epic. Incredible. It's hard to say goodbye to these two amazing characters I fell in love with in Find You in the Dark. They're an absolute favorite couple of YA. After everything they had to face, all the obstacles, all the drama, all the bull shit, they show you how anything is possible if you want it bad enough. Just have faith. Have hope. Don't give up. And eventually, you'll see the ligh
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMG YAY!!! This is a novella about Maggie and Clay's first Christmas together!!!

I love this series so freaking much! One of the best I've read! And look, even the blurb is beautiful:

Clay and Maggie have gone through the dark and come out on the other side. For the first time, they are on this journey together. Fighting for something they both need and can’t live without…each other.

But a long distance relationship is hard. Particularly for two people who are still trying to build something sol
AJ
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“We’ll get through this won’t we? I mean, this will all work out in the end and these miles between us will one day be a bad dream. Promise me.”

Oh my God! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

I love these characters!!! And from page 1 I realised just how much I have missed Clay and Maggie! Find You in the Dark and Light in the Shadows are two of my favourite reads this year. I have been so excited about this little extra, and it was absolutely worth the wait!

This gorgeous novella takes place in b
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
description

A.Meredith Walters delivered a perfect novella and conclusion for fans of Clay and Maggie. Readers will be pleased that there was absolutely NO senseless drama whatsoever to read through!

This novella starts with Clay entering a group home in Florida and Maggie starting her first year of college. New surroundings, new friends but the one constant is the love that these two fantastic characters have for one another.

”We’ll get through this won’t we? I mean, this will all work out in the end and th
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
EEP not long for more Maggie and Clay... Love them

photo null_zps9a348f83.jpg

photo teenagershugging_zpsf7d28690.jpg

photo babyhappygif_zpsad157de2.gif

And I love that cover!!!
Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
FIVE STARS!!
A MUST READ!!

This was absolutely PERFECT!!!

photo image_zpsddd18efb.jpg

It was fantastic, getting a chance to reconnect with Clay and Maggie.
I remember when I first read "Find You In The Dark" and just how much it affected me.
It is such a beautiful and heart breaking story of young love and the effects of mental illness on the person who suffers from it and their loved ones.

Clay and Maggie went through so much and are still struggling while starting new chapters in their lives.

Maggie is a freshman in college an
Michelle
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Eeekkk! More Clay & Mags!

I can't help it, every time I think back on the time I spent with Clay and Maggie I smile. Even with all the tears, their story was just so moving and I loved every gut-wrenching moment.

Oh, my poor damaged Clayton Reed, do you know just how much I love you?

I think we all cried throughout this series. We saw raw moments where healing never seemed possible, and now we get to see the just how they made it to their HEA. My heart broke for Clay and Maggie as they strugg
Claire Robinson
I cried for about 75% of this book, but it was worth it to spend some time with Maggie & Clay.

Clay is, and will allways be one of my top ten book boyfriends.
Dee Montoya
Nov 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
****4.5 Very Sweet Stars****

What can I say? I just love Clay and Maggie's story, I fell in love with this characters since the first book and this novella was a wonderful closing for this story. I loved the realness of it, because the truth is, for Clay and Maggie life will never be easy, but they have each other and it was so beautiful to read once more about how devoted both of them are to their love...

"We are always, we are constant, we are endless..."

photo 0d3c8de3-53ea-47d4-993c-276665b9d9d5_zps6210ae3e.jpg
Kelle
Sep 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Aww...

What can I say, I just love Clay and Maggie (mostly Clay). Reading his POVs has always tugged on my heart and it was no different in Warmth In Ice. I always find myself rooting for Clay and hoping he can put his demons behind him.

This was a great short story and I'll always hold a special place in my heart for Clay and Maggie.

Sammy
Nov 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, novella-hea

They were separated by distance , but their hearts were connected with much stronger bond ... dt was Unconditional love ...

I just wanted to show you that every moment has mattered. That every tiny second has changed me. You have changed me, Maggie. You’ve given me something I had never dared to dream for myself. A future. Hope. Love. I can’t even begin to put into words what your gifts have done for me. All I can do is cherish and adore you every day for the rest of my life.

“Mags, I’m in

Scott-robert Shenkman
Oct 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Reading the “Find You in the Dark” series was one of the most intense, heart-achingly perfect, and ultimately, satisfying things I have ever read. It was astonishing how Meredith Walters managed to write my life story never having met me. As I said in another review, I AM Clayton Reed. I have lived his life. Essentially every horrible decision he made, and every horrible action he made, I did when I was his age. The only difference between he and I was that I was blessed with parents that gave a ...more
Ashleigh
Oct 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
What a perfect ending !! I love Maggie and clay and so happy they for there hea!!!
PAULA
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
WARMTH IN THE ICE (12 NA’s of CHRISTMAS) (FIND YOU IN THE DARK NOVELLA) by A. MEREDITH WALTERS

I loved Maggie and Clay’s story from the very beginning. To say that they had a rough experience is an understatement. I think these characters and their story is one of the most intense stories I have read. And if you’ve read this series I bet you also felt of rooting for em to have a happy ending they deserve since book 1.

Reading their story was tough and a bit painful because their experiences and w
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Although we read of Maggie & Clay's happy ever after in Light in the Shadows, this novella takes place when Maggie is going off to College and Clay has moved into a house for transitioning patients out of mental health treatment. They both know it's going to be hard not seeing each other but Clay wants this for Maggie and Maggie wants Clay to get better so they communicate mostly through Skype.

Some jealousies and insecurities ensure and there is a little more angst for the couple who have be
Janey
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it

We didn't function in half ways and maybes. We were always. We were constant. We were endless

A delightful insight into Clay and Maggie's life as they learn to live their lives apart from one another. Clay is in Rose Heights support facility following his stint at the Grayson Centre, whilst Maggie has headed to University.

I enjoyed watching them grow, cope and yearn for the promise of their future together. The writing was emotional and winsome, and Clay is one of the most adorable chara
Deeksha
Mar 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This is that story.
The one that matters.
The one with the happy ending.

It was cute.
It was simple.
It was realistic.
It had no unnecessary drama.
It had one of my all time favorite characters.
It was everything I expected and wanted from a novella :)

We didn't function in half ways and maybes.
We were always. We were constant.
We were endless.

description
Maria
Sep 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Only 5 or more loving stars for Maggie & Clay!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
They waited!
"And finally, after all this time, the darkness is behind us."
Maggie + Clay forever! <3
Cinta
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
And here i was thinking this was going to be another heart wrenching story.....was i wrong!

This was absolutely beautiful, one of the best novella's i've read in 2013.

I'm defiantly going to re-read this series when i get the chance :)

____-

Maggie and Clay Special Christmas Scene

Ashley
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I'll post a review soon. It probably won't be long considering this is only a novella, so for now I'll just say this: Clay and Maggie will forever be one of my favorite book couples, and this series will forever be one of my all-time favorites, as well.
Polly
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh the tears!!! I love Clay. Perfect ending to their story.
Chrissie
Nov 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-books
I simply love these characters and I'm very grateful for this sweet novella! ♥
Natalie
Oct 18, 2013 rated it liked it

★★★☆☆ 3.5 STARS out of 5!

This is a beautiful continuation to Maggie and Clay's love story. It is dark at times, sad and depressing but the bond between Maggie and Clayton is stronger then ever and undeniably unbreakable. Jealousy shows its ugly head from time to time, but the two of them never really doubt what they have. Forever. A love that can put them thru everything.

If you are a Maggie and Clayton fan, you will love this heartwarming, shorter novella.

Reading order, books:
Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2) by A. Meredith Walters

Novellas:
Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5) by A. Meredith Walters Warmth in Ice (Find You in the Dark, #2.5) by A. Meredith Walters
Keighley
Oct 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Blah Blah Blah We are Strong Enough to Get Through This Blah Blah Blah

Hate to say it but this book bored the Arse off of me! yeah it was just a lil novella to fill in the gap between end of the drama in Book 2, Light in the Shadows, and the HEA ending, but it still needs to have some point to it!

At 100 pages this felt stretched. Yeah Maggie and Clay had come along way, and their relationship had to be Functional and Healthy. But I felt like that was rammed down our throats! I would rather hav
Kristel
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I hate to say goodbye to stories and characters that had already carved a portion of my heart. Same applies to Maggie and Clay. I've been following their rollercoaster-kind of relationship. I've rode with them as they journeyed together. I hurt for them, cried with them and fell in love with them. This is one of the saddest goodbye for me but one I know I will forever remember. Their story isn't the lightest to read. In fact, it was all f*cked up but definitely and painstakingly beautiful.
I so
LZ
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books
The Story of Us.....Hands down one of the most swoon worthy moments in a series...*sigh*

Clay and Maggie's story never fails to touch me. It is the definition of a truly beautiful but, difficult kind of love. As always, Meredith Walters delivers it with great poise and skill. Having read this series since the beginning, I relished this novella, it is the reward for all the heart wrenching moments we've had with these two.

"We were a boy and a girl who loved each other past all reason, past logic,
Shay
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Reading about Maggie and Clay again was good. Even after reading the two books from this series, having another glimpse on these characters' lives was amazing. I just love how much they love each other and reading more about them in this special christmas novella put a smile on my face. We get to see how hard the path they made was, that even after the happily ever after, not everything was flowers but that when love is real, you can do anything. That was the amazing message I grabbed from this ...more
Vanessa
5 INCREDIBLE WARMING STARS!!!!!!!

OMG was this book good! I am kicking myself for not reading this the moment it came out! I was expecting a sweet little reunion Christmas story but ooohhh hell no! It is SOOO much more than that! This book packs a huge punch in just under a hundred pages!

An absolute must read for Maggie and Clay lovers!

And wow, that epilogue....perfection!
Bozica
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
A lovely short story that brought all the memories back of Maggie and Clay and their undying love for each other despite all the obstacles that faced.

A must read for fans of the find you in the dark series.
Sandra Cortez
Oct 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ahh I've been putting this novella off because I wasn't ready to say good bye to Maggie and Clay. This was a realistic and sweet ending to one of my fave YA couples. I applaud this author for being real till the end. Their struggles resonated with me deeply through every book.
ON SALE for $.99!!! 1 14 Dec 01, 2013 02:01PM
OHH EMM GEE 3 25 Oct 27, 2013 04:57PM
  • Off The Market (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Cross Country Christmas (Woodfalls Girls, #1.5)
  • Wide Spaces (Wide Awake, #1.5)
  • If I Return (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Brave
  • ReCAP (Something More, #1.5)
  • All for You (Boys of the South, #3.5)
  • Christmas Catch (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Love Always, Damian (Love Always, #2)
  • Falling Stars (Thompson Sisters, #1.5)
  • Frosted Midnight (The 12 NA's of Christmas)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Chaos (Unhinged, #3)
  • Torn (Torn Heart, #1)
  • A Little Christmas Romance
  • The Gift
The New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary and New Adult romances including the Bad Rep, Find You in the Dark, Reclaiming the Sand, and Twisted Love series.

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1CkvffQ

Twitter: @AuthorAMWalters

Instagram: a.meredith.walters

Website: www.ameredithwalters.com
More about A. Meredith Walters...

Find You in the Dark (2 books)
  • Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)

“We didn’t function in half ways and maybes. We were always. We were constant.
We were endless.”
12 likes
“Mags, I’m in this forever. You are my future, my always … If there is one thing in this messed up universe you can count on, it’s my love for you. It’s constant. It’s endless. And it’s never going anywhere.” 11 likes