Start by marking “Always You” as Want to Read:
Always You

Always You

Henry Lowell has sworn off serious relationships. After losing his wife days after their son was born, he vowed that he would never go through that kind of pain again.

Samantha Donovan has had it rough lately. First she loses her father to cancer, and now she's barely hanging on to her confectionery shop because the bills are piling up. On top of all of that, there's one mo
Published June 20th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Always You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always You

Start your review of Always You
Bee
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely romantic storyline. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Henry and Samantha knew each other long before they got together. Samantha has always liked Henry but Henry did not feel the same way. As I was reading it I kept praying that they would become intimate and they did.

I loved how the author builds up their relationship where they get close and then draw away from each other. It heightens the feelings the characters feel for each until those feelings become one.

Beautiful ending too. L
Tiffany
Aug 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good Book

This was the first book I've read by this author and I really enjoyed it!!! Samantha hasn't seen her best friends brother since they made that pact with each other. When Henry found out about Sam's problems he knew he had the solution for it. Throughout their relationship they will have some hurdles to cross but they have to decide if they have a love worth fighting for.
Mary
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book I have read by this author and the best so far. Another sweet love story. A must read.
Jos-renee Marks
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story and reading about other characters from the previous story. Although I could assume what was going to happen, the story had a few surprises that made it very enjoyable.
Southern Born
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved it...just like her other books
Turningcover
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Teen promise

This love story was a nice and easy read. Henry and Sam decided they would get married or at the least go on a date if they were both single in ten years. Neither of them realized the power of their words spoken when they made the agreement while she was in high school and he was in college.

I recommend this book if you’re looking for a sweet read.
reneeNaDaBomb
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Always You (The McAllister Friends Book 3)

It's so nice to relax and enjoy a good book on a sunny Sunday 🌄. Especially in this COVID-19 era we're going through this year. This author Te Russ is new to me. The series keeps readers thoroughly engaged page after page.
Rena
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
From convenience to real

After finding and reconnecting with each other, Henry and Samantha embarked on a journey that took them from convenience to real. It was good to see how they came to be.
Angela
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
3 Amazing love stories

What a beautiful storyline, he gave up on love, but Samantha crept right in his heart ❤ their love story were amazing, girl don't play with Henry. He loved baby Nicki 👶🏾
Avi
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the sweetness of this series and the sweetness of this story.
Phyllis Ross
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful reading

I love reading her books...they seem so real and loving. Looking forward to reading more of her books..Awesome reading...Thank you
Rhonda
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marriages of convenience

Stories about weddings that start off as marriages of convenience usually make for enjoyable reads and this is one of them.
Juanita
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great 👍story,I think it was great end to the sequel.Thank you Te Russ
An'Drea
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Read!

I loved all three books. I'm so glad Henry & Sam didn't let their stubbornness ruin their friendship and the followed their hearts
Carolyn
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nice story

Very nice story and exceptional read. A good love story. Henry had promised to marry his little sister's best friend if they were still single in ten years. Well as luck would have it, that's exactly what happened.
Victoria
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
this one was 3.5 read for me. iy was cute but not aa engaging as the others
Andréa
May 15, 2014 rated it liked it
While it was a wonderful love story and I liked the characters; it lacked something. There was details missing throughout and sometimes I felt the story was a first draft.
Jenn Alicia
Jul 12, 2015
Aliyah
Jun 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• In Pursuit of You (In The Heart of A Valentine #6)
  • Shu (Them Boys #3)
  • A Sweet Heart: A Hale Girls novella
  • No Holds Barred (In The Heart Of A Valentine #1)
  • Everlasting Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Set (Them Boys #1)
  • Jah (Them Boys #2)
  • And This I Swear (In The Heart of a Valentine #7)
  • Bittersweet (Equilibrium #2.7)
  • The Love I Deserve
  • Closer To You
  • Inn Love (Lessons in Love Book 3)
  • Caden's #Situationship (To Marry a Madden #3)
  • Teach Me
  • #Blessed By Malakai (To Marry a Madden #1)
  • Soul's Desire (Unparalleled Love Series)
  • Give Me A Reason (In The Heart Of A Valentine #3)
  • Should've Been