Start by marking “Remember When 3: The Finale (Remember Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Remember When 3: The Finale (Remember Trilogy, #3)

Remember When 3: The Finale

(Remember Trilogy #3)

"I’d spent too long in limbo.
It was time to put The California Plan back into effect."

~Layla Warren

I’ve been in love with Trip Wiley since I was sixteen years old.
Yep. That Trip Wiley.
Academy award-winning actor, known philanthropist, People’s Sexiest Man Alive two years running…
Yeah.
It’s not like I’m some delusional stalker-fan. It just so happens that he was my high
482 pages
Published November 21st 2013 (first published November 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Remember When 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember When 3

Christy
Nov 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 Meant to Be stars!

photo 2cfc69b5-875f-47eb-86df-f0b69d7973bf_zpscc45572c.jpg

The third and final installment of the Remember When trilogy... I’m sad to see it go. I love these characters. I love their story. From high school to their early 30’s, it’s been quite a journey. It’s been 5 more years since they’ve seen each other. Something big happened in Trip’s life and brought him back to New Jersey. Back to where it all began. Back to Layla.

If you haven’t read books 1 & 2, there will be some story line spoilers. Proceed with caution.

This couple ha
• Lisa •
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favourite-series
FOUR LAYLA AND TRIP STARS.

description

I'll let you in on a little secret, it's a confession of sorts. Are you ready? Ok, I have what's called failure to finish a series, yes I admit there are several occasions, trilogies, follow on books that unless I flat out in love with the characters, I never finish. So with that in mind I can gladly report that this series is completed, done, finito, fully accomplished and not only did I love every book but I'm still reeling over this series weeks after completing it.
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Aug 15, 2013 marked it as to-read

HURRY UP PLEASE!!! I need this one like now!

Teaser from T. Torrest FB...

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

description

Jenny: Well, we’ve put this one off for a while because….well, to be honest, we didn’t want this series to end did we G, and we picked the perfect time to delve back into a series that has been one of our favourites. Yep, the timing was perfect to catch up with Trip and Layla and lose ourselves in their story, to reconnect with the humor, warmth and emotion that is T Torrest’s way, and why I adore this series so much and why it will always have a very special place in my heart.

‘This
mich

Remember When was one of my favorite surprises this year. It was fun and sweet and just had that special something that made me fall in love with everything about it. Then Remember When 2: The Sequel happened, and it left me ranting like some emotionally unstable crazy person (I kind of cringe when I look at my review now -- I stand by what I wrote back then, but I probably could have still gotten my point across without the use of all those CAPS and ‘fucks’ :P)

So what did I think of this final
Jen
Nov 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 but closer to 4 Stars

But what is it about high school? Is it just the fact that you spend every single day with those people? Every single day over the course of four very formative years that bonds you forever?

Remember When 2 ended on a relationship cliffhanger to rival all other relationship cliffies. Hearts were broken, stuff was thrown, and a massive amount of alcohol was consumed. And some of that stuff actually happened in the book! To say I was a broken shell of a woman after finish
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Jul 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
So here's where T. Torrest completely gave up any pretense of finishing a story and just decided to give her readers nearly 500 pages of immature melodrama and unrealistic hero worship. After the emotional upheaval of the second book (most of which was completely unnecessary), this book begins with Trip and Layla just sort of falling into each other's waiting arms. Bam. Just like that. Then Layla, after heading to Los Angeles with Trip, decides she needs some "space" since their relationship is ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.75 Trip & Layla Stars

description

This story was a bit fast paced and for me not in a good way. The story starts off 4 years later where both characters see each other under sad circumstances and it was all…

description

I just couldn’t wrap my mind around this immediate fall back together. I get their love for one another but it just felt weird for me that they were instantly a couple.

Trip and Layla get through family issues, fame, trust, old whoring ways, (view spoiler)
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4.5 EXCEPTIONAL STARS!!!

Quite frankly, this is one of the most unique, well-written series I have ever read.

*Take

A*

*Trip

Down*

description

After the brutal ending of Remember When 2: The Sequel (and I fondly think back to how I ate my feels with a bucket of ice cream), this third book was a salve for me. Though not as emotionally tumultuous as the first two installments, this one had the perfect amount of angst to fully captivate and pull me in once more towards Trip and Layla’s journey, and provided me wit
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book - Remember When 3 (Remember Trilogy #3)
Author - T. Torrest
Publication Date - November 21, 2013
Type - Series
Genre - Romance
Rating - 4 out of 5 Stars

Reading Order
Remember When (Remember Trilogy #1)
Remember When 2 : The Sequel (Remember Trilogy #2)
Remember When 3 (Remember Trilogy #3)

Review
I waited and waited for this finale since Book 2 ended in the most heartbreaking cliff hanger but after I read the first few chapters, I was so disappointed. Yes, I was so ready to just give up because I was
(Buddy Read with, Ana, Denisse, Jennifer, Jen, Jeanne, Raquel, Ami)

Absolutely LOVED this final chapter in the story of Trip and Layla's crazy romance!!!

photo image_zpsa8bf3ccd.jpg

RW 2 left me with a HUGE gaping hole in my heart!! It annihilated me!!
I almost didn't forgive Tina Torrest for leaving us with such a huge cliffy with no definite release date of RW3.
BUT, she delivered the happy Fairytale that my heart wanted for Trip and Layla.

FOUR years have passed since Trip and Layla separated in NY. FOUR FLIPPIN YEARS!!!
The
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Jul 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars

After that heartbreaking cliffy in the last book, I could not wait to finally have this book in my hands. I loved being back with Trip.

I've always loved you, Lay. It's always been you.

I enjoyed all the sexy and happy times, they deserved it!!! Of course you know they aren't going to be happy in their little bubble forever and it went in a direction I was happy with.

No relationship is perfect, Loo. You have to decide to accept the imperfections and realise that what matters is that
LuzNelly Mendez
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My heart is broken, I need to know what's gonna happen please
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it

J&G: 3.5 Stars

Jenny:
AJ
4.5 swoony, sexy and oh-so-funny stars

“Every choice we’d ever made, every road we’d ever travelled brought us to this place.
Every bad decision, every stupid screwup, every bit of drama.
Every beautiful second together, every miserable hour apart… led us here.
We loved each other.
We belonged together.
And we were finally,
finally ready to acknowledge it.

We finally recognized our forever.”

Oh. Hell. Yes!! I have devoured Layla and Trip’s tumultuous love story over two books (so beware spoilers i
Zainab
Aug 30, 2013 rated it it was ok
My heart is breaking. I was expecting amazing things from this and all i got was an over-done yet still bland piece of writing. Dont get me wrong, T. Torrest is a very good writer, and that much has been proven in the last two books of Remember When, but this book felt so...so empty. Moments that shouldve made me all giddy and stuff, made me go like 'ugh'. There were times when i got so irritated that i wanted to put down the book and thats something coming from me because I LOVE Remember When 1 ...more
Irene Sim
Happy people are boring!

This book had none of the things that made me love the previous two in the series. I find it totally unecessary, it adds nothing to the story and it was boring as fuck. Where is the conflict? Where is the angst?

The author could have wrapped up things at the end of book 2 and I would be really content about it and plus I wouldn't lose precious time reading all this.
Dee Montoya
*****5 Homecoming Stars*****

Absolutely Loved RW3! Reading this book feels like coming home to me. Layla and Trip are two of my favorites characters ever; we go through the journey of falling in love at a young age in the first book, dealing with adulthood and career choices in the second one and finally everything comes together beautifully in this last book, and it was magical...

The ending of RW2 was so intense, I was crying for days and in the beginning of this third book we re-live the events
Teryna90
Well I'm not really surprised, I mean I wasn't expecting an outstanding trilogy, but I'm a bit disappointed cus I found book one really adorable.

Welllllll if you get past some dialogues and the almost sex scenes and the "how hot is he" parts it's pretty okay. But this one was just MEHHHHHH.

I wanted to end it and I feel pretty bad. I really liked the high school sweetheart turning into so much more. LOVE. And I liked Trip and Lyala. Yes, liked. Past.

Well let's just say that after your finish boo
❤ Tila Grey Maddox ❤
I love Trip & Layla's love story, loved the first & second book. BUT I don't get why the author starts off this book 4 1/2 years later :/. I mean WTF!! I wanted to read the story from where it left off in book 2 & see how they reconnected again. I mean REALLY I waited patiently for this book only to get a story where they reunite 4 1/2 years later :/, and they both happy & so inlove with each other etc. That's my only problem with this book.

Overall the book was good, I was happy
Kristen
Jun 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
*4.5 Stars!!*

Breathless. Spent. Euphoric.
Eyes wide open now. Awake.
His.

Aaaaaah and here we are at book three, the only book in the series that made me happy inside and out. There was angst (the RIGHT kind), there was uncertainty, and, most of all, there was love-Lots and lots of love. They fought, sure. Did they disagree on a ton? Yeah. Did they maybe solve things a little too quickly from prior books in the beginning? Absolutely (IMO). But...that's the point. I didn't want a perfect book, I wan
♥Sharon♥
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Your my Rosebud Stars!
   photo 0620dcbb-53a8-455d-893c-fbb7db6916c5_zps9f895beb.jpg

Chapter two in Remember When 3 is title, "An Unfinished Life". And that is exactly how I felt at the end of RW2. Layla and Trip may have reached a place in their relationship that was heartbreaking but it certainly was still unfinished.

In RW3 it is just about 4 years later when something devastating happens in Trips life. The first person he reaches out to for comfort is Layla. No matter how much time has past and no matter what has happened, Layla and Trip have alwa
~Dawn~TUG
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
4.5 I Heart Trip W. Stars

I was desperate for this book. So much so that I may have bartered one or all of my four kids! She has 2 of her own and turned my deal down, but still allowed me the honor of reading the finale in this wonderful, heartfelt trilogy.

[image error] photo tumblr_m31lbabeVl1rqnrc8o1_500_zps9ab3b0cb.jpg

Trip and Layla's journey began in Book One Remember When, taking place in the late 80's early 90's totally spoke to me. That is my time. Class of 1991, baby! When your theme songs were Ice Ice Baby and Paradise City. When music vid
TeriLyn
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it

3 "Here we are." Stars

Remember When 3: The Finale continues the story of Trip Wiley and Layla Warren and brings the reader to a satisfying end of the series. There were many parts of the book I truly adored. These two characters have a quirky yet deep connection to each other. Following the series by reading consecutively concretes that fact for me.

Trip and Layla grew in this final installment of the series, each tremendously. Watching an "adult version" of their relationship play out proved to
Stephanie D
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Still a good read. It could have ended with a bang! But I guess, T. Torrest wanted us to feel all mellow, sweet and cute. And this book was that!

Th previous book ended with screaming and shouting at my kindle. So, I was honestly surprised that this book didn't pick up after that. Instead, it didn't even dwell on it and moved on. At first, I was like "whhaaattt???" After a few years again, they reconnect.

I was seriously afraid I would be disappointed( hello, I've been waiting for this book for mo
Allison
Nov 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
I was very disappointed in the conclusion of this trilogy. I loved the first book, liked the second book and hated the third book.

At the start of the story, they immediately reconnect after 4-5 years of being apart with no contact. There is instalove and insta declarations out of nowhere at the the very beginning!! What?! It was not believable. No tension. No conflict. Boring. This was a DNF for me at 50ish percent. By that point, I had been skimming for a while waiting to care. It never happen
Steph
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
My favourite of the trilogy!

I've literally just read the entire box set all at once. At the end of each book I just couldn't wait to jump straight into the next one.
I loved watching Layla and Trip grow up, grow apart and fall in love all over again. Their story completely melted my heart.

"I'm so in love with you, Lay." Her eyes are glistening with tears, her gorgeous smile shooting straight through my heart, the heart that she has owned - and will continue to own - forever.'

I really loved the
Jeanne
Jun 26, 2013 rated it really liked it

The Remember When trilogy is a favorite list series for me. There are some authors and characters you just naturally click with. I loved the nostalgic feeling of the writing. Reading this series from Layla's point of view felt like talking to an old friend about her high school first love. Her humor and inner dialogue were very entertaining. I loved all of these characters including their group of friends and felt like I experienced this journey with them. Remember When is still my favorite of
Jacqueline
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I almost didn't bother with this after I was disappointed by the high angst, repeated tstl behaviour in the second book, but I'm so glad I did, this was the perfect ending. Both characters have matured in the intervening years and both are determined not to repeat past misunderstandings. About bloody time.
What I really loved about this series and in this book in particular was that this couple felt so real. They have little in jokes, they know one another so well. They have fantastic chemistry b
JOIN the EPIC BUDDY READ - REMEMBER WHEN 3 - NOVEMBER 21, 2013 163 118 Nov 22, 2013 12:59PM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • Recovery (Mending Hearts, #1.5)
  • Irreversible Damage (Irreparable #2)
  • Better (Too Good, #2)
  • Dirt (HDU, #2)
  • Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans, #2)
  • Grounded By You (A Willoughby Inn Love Story, #2)
  • Wicked Dix (Hard Love Romance, #2)
  • Dazzled
  • through infinity (Forever and a Day #1)
  • An Eternity of Eclipse (An Eternity of Eclipse #1)
  • Escaped Artist (Untamed #3)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
T. Torrest is a romance and chick-lit author from the U.S.; her alter ego writes eroticomedy under the name T. Torrid. Her stories are geared toward readers of any age that know how to enjoy a good laugh and a dreamy romance.

Ms. Torrest was a child of the eighties, but has since traded in her Rubik's cube for a laptop and her Catholic school uniform for a comfy pair of yoga pants. She's a pop-cul

Remember Trilogy (4 books)
  • Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1)
  • Remember When 2: The Sequel (Remember Trilogy, #2)
  • TRIP
“My God, every time, it never fails. You happen to me all over again. I never stopped loving you, Lay. You were always with me. Everywhere.” 9 likes
“I'm not me without you.” 6 likes