Start by marking “Fighting for You (For You, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for You (For You, #2)

Read Excerpt

Fighting for You (For You #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  348 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
When love became too much for Danielle Hamilton, she did what she does best—she ran. Now, three months later Dani realized the mistake she made. A lot can change though, in a short amount of time and now there’s an unavoidably factor in her life that will change everything. Will Dani be able to save the only good she’s ever known? Can she fight for the love she wants—or is ...more
Published October 24th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Fighting for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting for You

Belle Aurora
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
This one was even better than the first.
Love the characters, love the plot and I was invested by the first chapter.

**Note: You really do need to read the first book before you read this one. It's essential.
Stephanie Powell
What can I say well the book was amazing. The way Dani grew up and matured she was my favorite in this book. And Corey love him he made me frustrated this time not Dani. which really surprised me. But the way he did everything he was just was so romantic. But then arggggg I was ready to kill him but I understand why he did what he did to protect his family. And can we say amazing characters in this book Omg you have Gabby who is Dani best friend then Alex who is Corey best friend and I love him. ...more
Jude Ouvrard
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Megan Noelle did it again. I loved Fool for you. It’s one of my favorite book ever. I love Dani and Corey. Fighting for you starts with a twist that I never expected. Their story is not over but a lot of challenges await them.

There are new characters as well, one of them is Alex and I really love him. He is good friend with Corey and his role in the story is important. Making me wish for more Alex too. I really like him :)

Megan is a talented author and I wish her all the best and success she des
Kelly
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fighting For You

Fighting For You

What a great second 1/2 to Corey and Dani's life. Can't wait for book number three...hoping for a wedding and Alex and Gabbi's story. Megan Noelle did a fantastic job with characters and this story. LOVED it!!!
Kristen Ciborski
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great sequel Megan! Read it in two days! Hoping for a book on Gabby next!!!
Jenni
Oct 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
One of the best last lines in the history of last lines…it was epic!

This was a bit different than Fool For You. In the first book, I’m wanting to slap Dani and have her wake up to smell the coffee, where in Fighting For You, I absolutely respected how strong and confident she became. There were also some twists, turns and action you wouldn’t have expected and this time it was Corey I wanted to grab by the shoulders and shake. Didn’t think it was possible, but Corey broke my heart as he
Eileen Robinson
Sep 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
This book is the Sequel to Fool For You and if you haven't already read that, then WHY NOT?
Although you could probably read this book without it but you would miss an amazing journey, to bring you to where this book begins.
We continue with the story of Danielle and Corey, and what a story that is, you will feel every emotion available, tears, laughs, ugly crying, heart break, and at times you will not know whether to yell and shout at your kindle or take a little break so you can regroup your e
Manda Crowley
Mar 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved the book but hated the ending. I just felt like it was rushed towards the end. Him and Alex beat people with baseball bats...after agonizing over her relationship with her grandma for almost two books...bam they're going to work on it. He kissed jazmin but never told Dani? Don't get me started with her relationship with her mother. And then the baby's born and that's that. I loved the books don't get me wrong, but after being wrapped up in the story and devouring them I feel like I was r ...more
Stephanie Powell
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say amazing !!!!!!
This book to me was such a wonderful story. I loved how much Dani matured in this book. Corey and Dani fight for each other and there family. Only Corey is keeping secrets and not letting Dani in on those things he has hidden. I understood why but he frustrated me in this one. But then he would go back to the romantic Corey we all know and love and swoon over. But there are sometimes your going to cry laugh or throw your kindle at the wall. Just kidding I wouldn't br
Sylvia Nguyen
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Author Megan N. Enchanted me again, when Danville left her hometown she left behind Corey, her once in her mind 'distracción' became the love of her life and little did we knew, yes I did say WE, young author Megan N. Saved a juicy detail from book one. And omg what a way to start this sassy and lovely sequel, don't let the title fool you, by the end of this book you'll get it, loud and clear. Well written, author Megan N. Told a wonderful love story. I will read her work again she's a talented ...more
Rachel Hicks
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book made me an emotional mess! As much as I wanted to smack Dani in the first book, this one made me want to crawl in the pages and hug her and tell everything's gonna be just fine. as for Corey you cant be mad at someone that sexy. I love Alex, I'm hoping to see a spin off with him and of course I think the sisters need their own books as well. If you haven't read these books stop what you are doing, go to Amazon and buy them both. You will fall in love with all the Characters in these bo ...more
Lauren Hartman
Oct 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Simply, one of the best books I've ever read...Megan is a phenomenal author and magnificent at drawing her readers into the lives of her characters. Every ounce of her heart, soul, frustration, tears, and love that Megan pours into this work of art is evident from the first paragraph through the very last. This is the book you can't put down no matter how hard you try. It grabs you from beginning to end. Give in to the temptation you won't be disappointed!
Julie B.
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: damaged-hero
Yep... They belong together alright ;) Last book, I was annoyed by Dani, this book it was Corey's turn! But I have to say Corey did have a better excuse. he did not go creating problems... He looked for them! But other than this I looved this series! I could not put the books down! I can't wait to read more from this very new author! I really recommend both books to people who just love flawed characters that are so endearing that you can forgive them anything!
Tash Afuie
Oct 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Aaargh so sad the book has come to an end.. Loved everything about the story.. Got alil frustrated with corey in some parts but all for good reasons :) loved the characters and their personalities which made the book that much more fun to read.. Thank u so much for a great read cant wait to read more of ur books in the mean time I'll be re-reading the books cos i just cant get enough of corey lol.
Shakima
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought book 1 was all that, but dang this one blew book 1 out the water. I loved every minute of this book, I was even reading it at work at my desk that's how hooked I was. Corey Corey Corey drool drool!!! Can I have him? He is definitely one of book boyfriends. I loved how everyone came full circle. Keeping my fingers crossed for a 3rd book and hopefully some spin offs!!! Can't wait to read your next book Megan! !!!
Catrina Brown
Aug 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Things really changed in book 2. Dani put her big girl panties on and grew up a lot. She became the woman she wanted to be. A lot more drama in this book but the awesome characters. I'm really hoping that there is a book 3, even if its about ther best friend Gabby because I felt that the end was rushed a little, I just wanted to know a little more about what was happening in the end and then wasn't ready for the book to end.

Tina Stadig-Lewis
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
With as much as I wanted to slap Dani silly in the first book, in this one I wanted to sit with her a gobble down gallons on Mint Chocolate chip ice cream.
It amazes me how in a relationship there are times when only one person has their head screwed on straight. In the first book it was Corey in the second it was Dani.
I really hope there will be more for these characters.
Elizabeth  Shuey
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A must read, this was a great follow up to Fool for you. She really had me on the edge of my seat at some points wondering what was gonna happen. I finished it in a day, this book just pulled me in and didn't let go until I was at the end, It was a rollercoaster ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend this series and I can't wait for more from this author.
Ashley
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
After finishing Fool for You, I immediately went to read this one! And I absolutely LOVED it!
I was really pulling for Dani and Corey and through laughter, tears and major swooning, I ended it with a smile on my face!
Can't wait for what is next to come from this amazing author!
Oh and Alex totally deserves his own story!!
Shelli
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
OMG get your Kleenex box ready. Megan you have out done yourself. I love stories that pull you in and you feel every emotion from laughing, anger and the heart ache. Dani and Corey are true soulmates. Dani is a strong women who loves deep in her soul. Corey is so in love with Dani and he is hot as sin. This is a must read.
Dj
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ok well dani came through in this one but I wanted to punch Corey! I did find that it was a little vague on his past and glossed over some of what he was putting dani through but in the end it all came together.
Lindsay
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved Dani and Corey's story!! I finished both books within 2 days, I couldn't put the books down!! Can't wait to read more from Megan Noelle.
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Its nicely written from both pov's, and Dani didn't annoy in this one. I'm left wondering if Megan Noelle will be writing any more, especially Gabby (Dani's bff) and Alex (Corey's bff)??
Stephaine
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved, this is such a great read one you could read over and over
Heather
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it!!
A Hadley
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-reads
Fantastic heart warming book that keeps you gripped to your seats. I want more!
Dmb
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it :)
Michelle Nickson
Apr 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Leisa Prater
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
great series......Cannot wait to read more about Corey and Dani....
and the rest of the gang...
T.A. McKay
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow as part of blog tour <3
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • House of Cards (Mirrored, #2)
  • Destined to Succeed (Destined, #2)
  • Once You Go Demon (Pure Souls, #2)
  • River's End (River's End, #1)
  • Hearts on Fire (Hidden Springs, #2)
  • Mine (Naughty Girl, #2)
  • Indestructible Desire (Savannah, #3)
  • Holding onto You (Never Letting Go, #2)
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Every Glance (Every Life, #3)
  • Let Love Heal (Love, #3)
  • Tame This (The McCallans, #2)
  • The Certainty of Deception (The Truth in Lies Saga, #2)
  • Feel the Rush (Hard Feelings, #2)
  • Deception (Fixer, #1)
  • Bad For You (Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Love, #2)
  • All of You (All of Me, #2)
  • Storm Front (Charistown, #2)

For You (2 books)
  • Fool for You (For You, #1)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
  • Through the Smoke